Take #1 : Miracle

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello nurse Choi~” I welcomed her.

She came and started doing her daily routine as always.

 

“Oh, it’s Nurse Park’s voice!” I exclaimed.

 

“Wooah, look like they’re having a farewell party here?”

 

“I’m doing fine doc, how are you too?”

“You sound tired, why don’t you rest for a while?” I told him, and he really did rest beside me.

 

“Oh no! There must be an escaping case as always again!”

 

“What are you doing nurse Park? Why aren’t you having your date tonight?”

 

“Is that K-Kissing sound?” I asked terrifyingly.

 

“What are they doing here, shouldn’t they be working right now?” I asked as I heard the sound of the nurses gossiping beside me and laughing out loud, hiding from their head-nurses Mrs. Jung.

 

“Is it snowing outside?”

 

“Wooah, I think the cherry blossoms are falling outside here.”

 

“It’s so hot, why did summer came this early?”

 

“Is this the sound of the leaves falling? Did fall race down this fast?”

 

Like this I was having my youth days laying in this white room, locked inside this body, can’t talk, walk, eat, play, and can’t do anything other than just hearing the surroundings around me.

 

 

“Good morning our little miss~” our Choi nurse greeted the dead me.

“Good morning Mrs. Choi~” I greeted back hoping she would hear me out.

She started tiding me up like she did every morning and every night for 3 years till now.

 

You ask me why? I don’t know, I don’t know anything in this world, how old am I? Who am I? What’s my name? I know nothing.

 

“Oh! Choi nurse? Good morning ~” my gentle doctor came in cheerfully as always, after peeking inside my room.

“Good morning doctor~” she greeted back.

“How is our little girl doing today?”

“She’s the same as always.”

She let out a heavy sigh and said..

“Doc,” she called.

“What’s wrong?” he noticed her complex expression.

“Umm.. it’s just.. what’s going on is..” she was nervous about how to start.

“What’s there?” he asked again, after fixing their gazes together.

“I heard that they’re going to.. g-give up on her!” she cried out.

I was shocked as I heard this.

“W-What? You’re joking right?” he looked shocked as well.

“I heard it today in the operation room, the director was chatting with the bones professor Dr. Kang.”

“Are you for sure? What for? Why? What did she do for them?” he got worked up, “When did they decided on her departure?” he asked.

“T-Tomorrow.” She sorrowfully shared.

“WHAT?!!” he cried out and just heard him flying outside in a hurry.

“Dr. Kim!” Choi nurse tried to follow him, but he was just way too angry and worked up to be stopped easily.

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

“What’s going on?” Dr. Kim asked the director breathlessly from running all the way up to his office.

“Long time no see Dr. Kim-”

“I heard that you’re going to give up on my patient.” He cut him with his straightforward statement.

“You heard?” he asked, then sarcastically laughed. “Yes, I’m going to do that. Why do have any objections?”

“She’s my patient, I’m responsible for her. You can’t just place orders out of nowhere suddenly like this!” he started shouting at him.

“Dr. Kim! Please remain your calmness here.” He told him firmly, as Dr. Kim was shouting all over the place angrily. “This patient is going to be given up on, she’s here for 3 years, without an identity, no guardians, and nothing is with her. Taking over a room and using the best equipment’s in this hospital that other wish for, still without a single thread of life is shown at her. What do you want us to do more than this?”

“Mr. Yoon, I’m not going to give up on this patient.” He told him and turned his back at him taking his steps toward the door. “and do whatever you want to do with me, even if that means submitting my resignation letter that you had always wanted to see and hold in your two hands.” He spat at him sincerely and left slamming the door forcefully.

 

 

 Girl’s POV 

 

 

I kept on praying more than ever in all these days, hoping that God would hear me just this one time.

“Dear God, please let me open my eyes so I won’t be a burden for anyone anymore.”

“My lord, I don’t know if I was a bad girl in the past, and if all this is a punishment for me, but one thing for sure is that I reflected on my wrongs and will never be a bad girl again in my life. Please!”

“The guardian of these wide skies, please let me live to see this person that saved my life.”

 

“Did you heard? They said that Dr. Kim made a fuss just now with the director and ended up saying that he would resign if he will give up on this girl!” the nurses were gossiping beside me, which shocked me.

 

“God! Please I will do anything, just leave him alone and let him have a better life without me. I don’t want to destroy anyone’s life, it’s enough to have such a misery life for myself that I can’t even live it.” I begged and begged over and over.

“The almighty, I beg you just let me leave in peace so I wouldn’t hurt anyone here.”

I closed my eyes, while tearing up I begged for the last time sincerely saying..

“Lord, please just take over to you right now.”

It was the first time in my life that I wished death over being alive.

 

That was where my miracle happened..

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

“DOCTOR!!!”

“DOCTOR KIM!!”

“WAIT FOR A MINUTE!”

“DON’T GO!”

His medical crew were running in a rush as he was stepping outside the hospital after his quarrel with the director just now.

 

“What? I’m not going to return with my words-” he told them as he thought they were persuading him to stay.

“It’s not like this!”

“S-She..”

“Sh-she..” they shuttered.

“What happened? What’re you saying?” he asked them confusedly.

“SHE RETURNED!!” one of the nurses cried out.

“S-She?.. Who is she?-” then to be reminded by the one ‘SHE’.

They all ran back to her room.

 

“Dr. she’s trembling and her heart pulses are getting lower!” the nurse reported to him.

“It’s a cardiac arrest!” the nurse cried out loud.

“Hurry! 150 joules charge,” Dr. Kim ordered, “Clear, Shot!” still she didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter