Take #25 : Reuniting Friendship

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Truthly, don't you think that Timeless Fate is better?

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

“Ahh~ it’s so good~” Bom spread her two arms in the fresh air while walking with Taeyeon beside the river’s pure water.

“I think it’s the best choice I’ve made so far.”

“Right, when this red head will come?”

“I don’t know.”

“This red head is here..” they hear a manly voice behind them.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong come over here!!” Bom went running after him.

“Noona! Please hear first!” Jiyong kept calling helplessly.

“You’re dead in my hands right now!” she shouted for him.

Taeyeon laughed at them and entered first.

 

“The lunch is ready Young Miss.” Park ajumma came reporting.

“Add one more plate please, Jiyong came just now.”

“Sure.”

She called for them from the folding glass wall, “Lunch is ready!”

“Noona please~” Jiyong cried out and entered the house running.

“Kwon Jiyong come over here..” Bom were at the end of the dining table, While Jiyong standing at its beginning beside the seated Taeyeon.

“Park Bom noona, you were never this harsh and angry with me!” he whined.

“That doesn’t mean that I’ll never be!” she frowned at him “How can you do that to my Taeyeonie?”

“I know, I’m a bad boy. I’m sorry! Really sorry!” he cried out.

“Can we eat right now and then you can resume your fight.” Taeyeon suggested.

 

Taeyeon and Bom were eating in peace while chatting about the recent movie that got released.

 

“That doesn’t make sense at all ajumma!..” Jiyong whined in disbelief while eating with Park ajumma and Mr. Hyun. “..What did do to deserve this kind of treatment?”

“Jiyong-ah, don’t forget that you left your wife at your first day of marriage and flew away for half a week already.”

“Ajumma, it’s not like I can cancel my schedules the way I want.” He said dispiritedly while letting out a heavy sigh, “I swear if it was a regular schedule I would have cancel it already, but it’s a concert tour that were prepared for it way long ago and the fans bought the tickets for it months ago too in case to see me there singing. Tell me how can I cancel this? What excuse should I give these fans? Well sorry I got married and can’t leave my wife?..” Jiyong was ranting angrily. “..Ajumma are you listening to me?”   

“J-Jiyong..” her eyes were frozen behind him.

“What’s wrong?..” he look behind him to see Taeyeon standing at the door.

“Ah.. you got a c-call..” she said, with discomfort on her face. “..I’ll leave it here..”

“Taeyeon..” he called but she already left first. “Aagh!!~” he messed his hair in frustration.

 

“I think we should talk right now..” Bom welcomed him sitting alone at the living room.

“Where’s Taeyeon?”

“She went to practice upstairs.”

He sighed.

“Kwon Jiyong, I know everything.”

“Everything?”

“Well, I don’t know about this chaebol grandpa that Taeyeon got all of sudden. But whatever.. my words are, I know that you’re busy with your promotions, concert tour and individual shoots from CF’s and others. But can’t you consider Taeyeon’s situation in this for a minute?”

Jiyong bowed his head down.

“I always heard about how romantic and gentle you’re with girls, you even treated CL and Dara better than her.”

“Noona, I just don’t have time!” he burst out.

“You don’t have time to send a single phrase asking about how she’s living life here alone?” she continued angrily, “Did you even ask about her feelings after you two got married? Does that need time? Will these tiny moves cancel your tour for the day? Will they delay your photoshoot? Answer me..”

“No.”

“Then why are you not doing them?” Bom took the role of Jiyong’s mother-in-law. “You know Taeyeon very well, she’s still like a little girl that cries over taking a candy from her hands. Please treat her better or end it here from the start so she won’t get hurt more than this.”

“I want to try.”

“Do you know that her family knows everything about you two?”

“Her family? Choi family?”  

“Yes.”

“How did you know?”

“Since they came just last night here.”

“They came here? Why?”

“They knew that their son-in-law is too busy to take care of his new wife. But got surprised to see that their reliable Bom is already here by their daughter’s side.” she said proudly.

“Thank you noona.” He bowed his head in shame.

“One more thing, you need to reunite these girls as soon as possible.” She told him, “Do you know that Taeyeon didn’t talk or see any of them since that night? She had been practicing here every night alone.”

Guiltiness were eating Jiyong up, “I know, that’s why I have so many things going on, and I don’t know where I should start with.” He held his head, “I have to do this, also there’s my mother nagging on me aside, while YG hyung is whining on finishing the coming single’s songs. And above all that, I have two women that I should take care of.”

“Are you still together with that skinny fox?”

“Noona please!”

“When will you realize it? She’s like a vacuum machine, she’s absorbing everything from your life.”

“Noona if you don’t have anything else I have to attend my next schedule.”

“Jiyong, I will take care of the girls matter. For the songs you know I’m no good in this area, but I can take care of one woman that you should be really with and leave the other one.”

Jiyong ignored the last statement, “Thank you noona, I really have no one other than you.”

“Be good for Taeyeon if you’re that thankful.”

“I’ll.”

“I’ll stay with Taeyeon these days as you’re away, don’t worry about her.”

“Thank you, I’ll leave her in you care then.”

“Ah Jiyong, check your room before going.” She told him finally.

He didn’t get what she meant by that.

 

As Jiyong went to his room, he found punch of bags on his bed.

“I know that all this is just an act, but can’t you please be as handsome as our Kang Dongwon oppa?~” he found a paper written beside these bags. “From: Dr. Tae.”

“Kang Dongwon oppa?” Jiyong talked.

He looked through the bags, to see some rare items from his favorite brand Saint Laurent for the season of 2016 that isn’t at the market yet.

He chuckled in disbelief, “Really how can she knows my exact taste?”   

 

“계속되는 Party time, Go on and on and on 밤새도록~” Taeyeon sang her part while looking into the mirrored wall at the practice studio.

“We can’t stop stop stop, 여긴 Party time~” Bom came in singing and matching the lyrics with the official choreography of the song, that she learned by watching Taeyeon practicing day and night.

“What are you doing here unnie? What about Jiyong?” she came toward her panting, and just threw herself at the sofa beside Bom.

“He left for his schedule already.” She gave her a bottle of water, “We’re going somewhere together, get ready.”

“Where?”

 

 

SM Building – Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“Unnie, this is..” she looked at her with the betrayed look. “..Why did you do it?” she whined.

“Taeyeon, you have to face it now or later.” She held her head and shook it, “Wake up! You’re just around 2 weeks away from your comeback date! How will you film your MV in this state?”

“But they..”

“Just go and enter their practice studio, casually as if nothing happened. And see how they will react.”

Taeyeon sighed, then made her mind up and closed her hand’s palms firmly saying, “I will do my best, Fighting!” she shouted and unloaded from the car.

 

“No, here you should spread your legs more..” Sooyoung were teaching Seohyun, but where surprised to see Taeyeon’s reflection at the mirrored wall.

“Annyeong~” Taeyeon greeted, but they took her as an invisible person between them.

“..No, not like that, a little bit more.. right, like that.”

Taeyeon took off her purse, and tied her hair up to start practicing with them as 8.

“What are you saying?-” Tiffany came in talking through the phone, but paused at her place for couple moments making eye-contact with Taeyeon, while tears could be seen clearly into her eyes, she ignored her existence and continued her way shamelessly.

“Kim Tae- Kim Hyoyeon! You’re here..” Sunny wavered for a moment.

They started practicing again, while leaving Taeyeon out just looking at them from aside.

 

Just looking at them was painful for Taeyeon. She didn’t care about how they’re treating her harshly, since she knew that she deserve this kind of treatment.

But there’s someone that didn’t accept this harsh treatment with Taeyeon.

 

“Ya you little girls!” Bom came in with a strong aura, addressing SNSD members.

They stopped the music, surprised with 2NE1’s disappeared member Park Bom.

“U-Unnie..” Taeyeon were startled with her appearance here.

“Isn’t that 2NE1’s member?”

“Right, B-Bom. Park Bom!”

They recognized her.

“Aha~ so you recognized this stranger and ignored your friend over there?” she yelled at them angrily.

“W-What?” Yuri asked.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about..” she got closer to her, “..You’re trying your best to ignore her, but let me tell you something.. you’ll never ignore her in your hearts inside here..” she poked her chest right where the heart locates.

“Unnie, what are you doing here?-” Sunny asked.

“I’m doing what that rascal Kwon Jiyong should do!” she exploded, “I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah..”

“We don’t have time, let’s return to our practice..” Tiffany said coldly.

“Hello?” Bom stood in front of her stopping her from turning on the music again, “Can’t you see this person talking in front of you?”

“I do, but I don’t care.”

“Hey, if just you weren’t Taeyeon’s best friend I would’ve messed your face up right here!” she argued with her in US’s perfect accent.

“Excuse me? Who the hell are you?” Tiffany blew up in her face.

“I’m the one that stood beside who stood beside me and gave me her hand when I wanted someone’s hand the most.” She continued on talking in English. “But hey Taeyeon, I think you chose the wrong people to continue your life with.”

“What did you said?..”

“You wasted your youth on being with such a scared-cats like them..” she threw harsh words on them one after the other. “..they always depended on you through the years when they needed help they just used you out, but when you’re the one that asks for their help they just threw you away and turned their ears deaf and their eyes blind.”

That made them speechless, since it was right.

“You..” she pointed at Yoona. “..When you got into the scandal with that actor, who was the one that comforted you from all those harsh comments that you got?”

Yoon turned her head since her tears fell faster than expected.

“And You..” she chose Sooyoung. “..When you were doing events for your father to support him, who supported you the most by bringing all the hoobae’s that she knew to cheer you and your dad up while promoting your club for that event?”

Sooyoung couldn’t deny that.

“Tiffany You!..” she frowned, “..Who was with you through all these years day and night? Who told you it’s okay and comforted you when you were depressed because of the scandal with that idol?” she continued on, “Who made the word ‘mother’ forbidden between you all? Why would she do so? Who bragged about having you as her best friend at all the broadcast stations around the world till this moment?”

She couldn’t say anything and just bowed her head.

“Should I continue? I didn’t even start yet!”

Bom were so competitive with them, she wanted them to feel how precious that friend that they have.

“One thing I should let you know for sure, after you know the truth behind this sudden marriage you’ll regret this moment and how you treated her all along just because she married without your knowing.”

“You said it, she got married without our knowing!”

“Right, how can she do that to her members?”

“Ya don’t film a drama right here!” Bom yelled back at her face, “For your information, even her uncle didn’t come to the marriage. Who do you think is more important to come that moment after this info?..”

That made them speechless.

“Unnie, that’s enough. Let’s go..” Taeyeon grabbed her.

“Why are you doing this?” Hyoyeon asked stopping the two of them.

“Why am I doing this? of course it’s not because I love you girls or anything!” she sarcastically told her, “But I’m doing this since I can’t watch Taeyeon practicing day and night till I see her falling since her body gave up on her at 3 and 4 AM everyday just for you worthless girls!” she spat at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter