Take #19 : Revealing Some Of Past's Secrets

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It might look really really complicated and unclear. but everything will be described in details by the time. so hope it won't make you that confused!~~

Add me @GTAELIMMY in instagram

To see more video's about this story so it would more clearer and can imagine it in the right image. 

PS: There's some spoilers there :D~

 

 #COMMENT!! 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongsuk’s POV

 

 

This moment had finally came, it actually took a long and hard way till it reached its destination..

I was talking with my mother, but her talk was cut by hearing a young woman’s voice echoing in my house..

“Appa~~ I’ve bought your favorite bread with custard!” my daughter Kim Taeyeon came in calling loudly. “Appa~ where are you?” she called again, since I didn’t respond from the shock.

My mother paused there at her place shocked with this unexpected scene.

“Appa?.. You here, I was calling for you-” she found me at the living room, but stopped talking since she was shocked as well with the guest that we had at home.

“Your highness..” Taeyeon bowed down respectfully.

Her eyes could tell that she was roaming in thoughts about why would the president of Korea be at their house.

“W-Who?..” his mother asked.

“Taeyeon-ah..” I called, “..greet your grandmother..” finally I got the courage to say it.

Both of them were shocked with the news.

“Ya what grandmother? I’m more like a mother..” my mother thought I’m joking. “Hello young lady, are you meeting my son?” she took it in the wrong way.

“W-What? I mean A-Annyeonghaseyo.. No.. I mean this is my..” Taeyeon was confused as well.

“Kim Jongsuk, isn’t this the woman that you were seeing in UK too?”

“Ah umma~” I whined, “You were still looking after me there too?”

“U-Umma?..” Taeyeon called confusedly, and the bread dropped from her hands.

“What’s wrong young lady? Are you alright?” my mother asked since she could see the shock and how pale she turned after hearing me calling her like that.

“Umma, this is Kim Taeyeon..” I introduced her, “..My daughter.” I said it.

“W-What?” from the shock the glass of water that was in her hands fell and broke all over the place.

The guards came in as soon as they heard the noise holding up their guns at them.

“President! Are you alright?” they cried out for her.

“Get out.. GET OUT!” she shouted at them angrily.

 

 

I left her for a moment to digest this situation with Taeyeon there.

“Kim Jongsuk..” she called, so I entered.

“Umma, I know it’s hard to believe this..”  I started, but she couldn’t let me continue.

“Where’s her mother?” she asked immediately.

“She is not here..” I bowed my head down.

“Then where is she?”

“She left this world already..”

By that Taeyeon’s tears raced down her cheeks.

“How did this happen? When? Where? Why? How?” mother continued on with her questions.

“Umma, I will explain everything to you later.. but one thing for sure is that this girl is my daughter and I’m not going to give up on her no matter what this will cost me.”

“Jongsuk!” she exploded. “Do you know what are you saying right now? Your position of being the next president were just few steps away from here. But now you ruined all that recklessly!” she were boiling with anger.

“He is n-not my f-father!!..” Taeyeon cried out while crying.

“W-What?”

“Kim Jongsuk, he’s not my father!” I couldn’t believe what she was saying.

“Taeyeon! What are you saying right now?”

“What do you mean by he’s not your father?” my mother asked her.

“He was my doctor that took care of me when I was in coma for 3 years.” Taeyeon sat down and started reading her story to my mother. “When I heard that he’s going to get into a big trouble because they were going to give up on me and he was against that so bad, my prayers of going to the skies were answered but Dr. Kim couldn’t let that happen and held my hand back as I was heading to the skies already and returned me back to this world.”

Both my mother and Taeyeon were sobbing already, while I was tearing aside while hearing all these new information from Taeyeon for the first time.

“When I opened my eyes, unknowingly the word ‘Appa’ came out from my mouth. And he happily took me into his arms and treated me with the best way that a father can be with his daughter.”

After my mother calmed down and digested everything Taeyeon said. She asked her, “If you knew that he’s not your father, why did you live with him and deceived him all along?”

“Since he was really the best father that anyone would wish for in this world!” Taeyeon cried out, “I couldn’t just leave him and hurt like that back then, how could I leave him while he left his one and only work and fought for me?!”

My mother seemed that she was touched and moved by Taeyeon’s sincere.

“Please don’t blame him, it’s all my fault. I’m the one that started all this, I will accept any punishment that you would give me willingly.” Taeyeon bowed her head down in guilty and sobbed quietly.

 

But to our surprise both, my mother, Korea’s president. Stood up and took Taeyeon into her arms warmly.   

“Don’t cry young girl. I’m really proud of you.” She even caressed her hair while calming her down. “You fought life through the whole 3 years alone, and then prayed for death just to save my son and save his work too.” My mother was trying to comfort her so she won’t feel guilty with herself more than this. “I really wish to have a grandchild like you!..”

“Umma, your wish came true just today!” I shared while drying my tears.

“What? What do you mean?”

“Actually I lived with Taeyeon all the time till now with ignoring the fact that she’s not blood-related to me, and thought that when she called me like that for the first time, it was God’s will to join us under the same roof together as we wanted. But all along I was looking for her parents or any relative for her. Till I got this old letter when I returned back home after all these years of staying overseas.”

“What letter?”

“It’s a letter from Taeyeon’s mother. She explained everything to me, and asked me to look for Taeyeon since she was missed for years already.”

“W-What?”

“How do she know you?”

“Since her mother is.. my friend at collage.”

“So you.. you got Taeyeon..” my mother was confused.

“How did you know that her kid is me?”

“Since you look alike so much!” I told her, “I was wondering all the time, how could you look like her that much. But now I got the answer..”

“So you’re saying that Taeyeon is really your daughter?” my mother asked.

“Yes! I asked for a DNA test days ago, and just this morning I got the result to turn out that Taeyeon is.. 99.99998% related to me.”

“Appa!~~~~” Taeyeon flew into his arms and broke into hard sobs.

“Welcome back my daughter.. I’m sorry for not knowing this all along!”

“I’m really sorry appa for not recognizing you!”

“That’s what I should say!..”

We were tearing up in each other’s arms.

“Stop crying little girl..” I pulled back and dried her tears with my thump.

“You too little boy..” she did the same.

“You two are really made for each other!” my mother said unexpectedly.

“So is that your approval and blessing for us?” I asked playfully.

“Ya! Are you getting married or what?” she hit my head the same way Taeyeon does.

“Ahh~ Kim Taeyeon you’re really my daughter, now I know how you two are similar in violent acts!”

That returned their smiley bright face to them.

 

“Should we have a family dinner together?” I asked as they were chatting together.

“Sure, this news worth celebrating!” my mother said, “Let’s go to the palace, your father should meet her as well.”

“W-What? But..” Taeyeon were nervous to enter this family this soon and above of all it was the royal family of this country.

“Umma, but Taeyeon still don’t know anything about us..”

“That why she should stay at the palace to get educated like all your nieces and nephews.”

“But..”

“There’s no but!” my mom firmly shouted, “I’ve gave you your freedom all these years, you did everything you want and lived the life that you dreamed of too. Now it’s my turn to involve in it and do what I want too.” She told me seriously, “Kim Taeyeon will stay with us and get prepared to be a royal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter