Take #26 : 'IF YOU SOBER' You'll Understand Us

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 You should check Bobby and Mino's duet comeback! 

it's  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Before the month ends in a week Jiyong returned back home.

“Oh you came?” Taeyeon said while having melon smoothie at the swing outdoor beside the river. “How are you?”

“I’m still alive.” he asked and threw himself beside her.

“What a waste..” she playfully replied.

“Ya!” he frowned at her.

They both laugh for the first time since they got married at the beginning of this month.

“Oh you’re blonde! It’s your first time!..”

“Right, how is it?”

“It suits you.” He flashed a smile.

Taeyeon let out an unexpected laugh, “You want me to believe you?” she poked is forehead, “In your dreams Mr. Kwon Jiyong!”

 

“What did you do in the past days?” he asked after they recovered from their second round of laughter.

“Hmm.. I ate, slept, ate, slept, then ate and slept again.”

He chuckled, “Did you had fun with Bom noona?”

“Without her you may be now attending my funeral.”

“Ya don’t say these creepy things again!”

“It great to have someone beside you.” Taeyeon mumbled out of nowhere.

That increased the guilt inside Jiyong.

 

With both of them resting at the swing.

Jiyong asked, “What are we going to do? I have to be out the whole next week!” he said after checking his schedule.

“Why?”

“I have to complete China’s tour.” He looked at her, “Don’t you have any schedule these days?”

“I have, actually me too I won’t be home the next week.”

“Why?”

“I have to go to Thailand. We have to film our MV.”

“Ah right, you have your comeback soon.”

“I guess this is the first day to sit down together, and the last too.”

Jiyong bowed his head down.

“Can I hear your song?”

“What?”

“The coming third single ‘D’, can I hear it?”

“No.” Jiyong said mischievously.

“Ah why?~”  she whined.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Okay then tell me what genre it’s this time?”

He shook his head.

“Are you really going to behave like this?”

“Eung.” He replied cutely.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong!” she went up quickly making him fall on the ground hardly.

“Ouch!!” he cried out with his eyes closed from the pain.

“Omo! I’m sorry!” Taeyeon arched toward him, “Are you alright? Does it hurt a lot? Should I call the doctor?” she panicked.

To her surprise, Jiyong burst out into laughter suddenly.

“W-What is wrong?” she were taken aback, “Oh Lord! Did I hurt you head that bad?” she were about to explode with tears.

“Aigoo~ you’ve never changed.” He messed her hair while laughing.

“W-What?..” her crystal clear tear paused right at her right cheek.

Jiyong wiped it off with his thump gently, “Don’t ever cry again because of me.” He told her seriously.

Taeyeon froze at her place.

“Young master, Young miss, the lunch is ready.” Park Ajumma came outside calling.

“We’re coming.”

He went up coolly and provided his hand to her, “Come on let’s go inside..”

Taeyeon looked up at him.

“..Hurry! I’m dying of hunger!” he whined.

She took his hand, but instead of standing up, she swiped him toward her and hooked him with a quick neck lock.

He kept hitting her arm to set him free.

But she tighten it and said, “Just dare to play this same trick again with me!”

“I won’t, I won’t!” his head reddened totally.

She pulled off and went up in one move, “Hurry, or I will start eating already!”

“What food would enter my throat after this?” he cough.

“What did you said?” she shouted from afar.

“Nothing, I’m coming!” he shouted back cowardly.

Taeyeon entered with a smile drawn on her face.

 

“Hope it will match your taste~” Park Ajumma told them after serving the food.

“Thank you ajumma.”

“Ajumma, how do feel about being here? It’s better than the palace there right?”

“It’s all fine with me Young Miss.”

“See, see..” Taeyeon whined to Jiyong. “..She won’t change these two words ever, no matter what I tried with her the past days!”

“I’m sorry Young Miss.”

“Aaghh!”

Jiyong chuckled, “Just give up, I’ve been trying for more than 20 years already.”

“Have a good meal~” she told them and left first.

“Kwon Jiyong, is there something we should do?”

“Like what?” he replied with a full mouth.

“Like after marriage, is there something we should do toward your family or anything like that?”

“Why?”

“Just I don’t know your traditions and wanted to ask you.”

“Don’t worry, if there’s something I will tell before ahead.”

“Alright.”

 

While they were eating Mr. Hyun came in.

“I’m sorry sir to disturb your meal..”

“It’s okay, what is it hyung?”

“..Mrs. Kwon, should depart now to catch her flight.”

“Ah time flew that fast!” Taeyeon checked her phone. “Alright, I’ll get ready in a minute.”

 

Taeyeon rushed toward her room, washed up, selected her airport outfit and hurried downstairs.

 

“다녀올게~” Taeyeon waved for him and went first. *다녀올게 – I’ll be right back*

“From here miss..” Mr. Hyun opened the door for her.

“No, my manager will come.”

“Taeyeon, Hyun hyung is your manager from now on.” Jiyong climbed up the stairs toward them with two hands in his pockets charismatically.

“What do you mean?”

“Hyun hyung is your manager, personal bodyguard, and responsible for you wherever you go in this world.”

“Why? When all this happened? I thought he would just be here at home.”

“No, now that you’re known as a member of the royal family, you can’t roam around alone.”

“Aaghh~” she sighed.

“Have a safe flight~” he waved for her.

“You too.” She said soullessly and entered the car.

 

 

They days went by and the promised day where BIGBANG were having their countdown event for their third series single ‘D’ to be released by midnight of 1st of July.

Jiyong was free and wild that night, he played the song before its releasing time, he acted arrogantly by putting his foot on the table, not going with the script, saying whatever he want and calling whoever he want during the recording site on air, also not mentioning when he checked his phone almost every two minutes that time.

 

“Where are you?” Jiyong sent to Taeyeon.

“About to land now, you?”

“I’m having countdown event right now.”

She faded for few moments.

“Ya! What is this fashion for God’s sake?!” 

“I’m cool aren’t I?” he sent a cool face emoticon.

“IN YOUR DREAMS!” she sent to him in capitalized english.

It was his time to disappear then.

 

But Taeyeon was watching him through her tablet on Naver’s site.

She saw Jiyong and Seungri playing scissor, paper, rock.

Seungri lost, so Jiyong went up and hit his softly.

“Seungri-ssi, I will let you hit me this time. I’ll do a paper next..” Jiyong told him kindly.

They draw again with Jiyong being loyal and played with paper, but Seungri was cheap by playing scissor to win.

“Aeyy~” Taeyeon reacted in front her tablet on the plane.

Jiyong manly stood up and said, “Here hit me, hit me..” while bending toward the middle table in front of him. 

“This is a game, let’s not misunderstand!” the three of Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung chanted together.

But to be surprised with Seungri’s sudden hit that knocked Jiyong down on his knees with producing an enormous strong sound.

“Ya!” Taeyeon unknowingly cried out angrily.

That woke up her sleeping Sunny beside her.

“Ah let me sleep please!” Sunny yelled and closed her eyes again.

 

Jiyong’s legs gave up on him while trying to return back to his place.

Taeyang told Seungri, “You should have been more careful as you know this better than anyone else, that Jiyong is really a dangerous man.”

“W-What?” he was taken aback.

Taeyang by then referred by dangerous to Taeyeon. Since he knew how talented she was through the stories he heard from Jiyong at their school days.

“One more time!” Jiyong kept on requesting.

They continued on with their conversation.

 

As Jiyong was out from the camera’s spot, he swiped his phone back to his hands.

“Ya what with this hair?”

“I like it, don’t you?”

“No. it’s way too flashy!”

“That’s the purpose of having it.”

“Who am I talking with after all, this is Kwon Jiyong..” she sent him a glaring emoticons.

He sent her a cool emoticons wearing sunglasses and posing handsomely.

 

They continued on with their live broadcast.

 

“TPDLPL1-nim, You’re holding a world tour and it’s already hard, thank you for having a live broadcast along with it too. I hope you take care of your health too.” Jiyong read a message sent by a fan.

But no one knew about the fact that the sender was Taeyeon, till this moment.

“Thank you~” Seungri said.

“It’s warm~” Daesung commented.

But Taeyang burst into laughter.

“What? Why?”

“It was so soulless.” He told him honestly while laughing.

“A lot of our fans look after us warmly like this.” Seungri stated a fact.

But Jiyong had a bright smile drawn on his face after reading this.

 

“There’s only 30 seconds left!” Seungri cried out.

“Then let’s gather our emotions for this song.. should we cry?” Jiyong said humoredly. “10, 9, 8!” he shouted loudly.

“More calmly..”

“..7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..IF YOU!”

Then a calm melody of guitar started playing together with the members’ gentle and sentimental voice.

Taeyeon rested her head back at the plane’s comfortable seat, and closed her eyes to get drown into the song carefully.

What surprised her, both Jiyong’s sweet yet a little bit husky unique voice, and TOP’s deep and charming voice.   

 

The members kept on talking about where it shined the most at this new song, and about how they recorded it.

But Jiyong was covering his mouth and blacking out the whole time, in thoughts of how and why he wrote such a song in a fast time like this. 

“IF YOU is a song that request a lot of emotions to be sung in the right way, but Jiyong hyung called me at the dawn saying to sing it the way with I feel like that time..” Seungri said.

“Why did you said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter