Take #24 : The Unexpected Friendship

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I Hope that everyone that read this chapter, would click the "UPVOTE" or that "ARROW" up there.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

“Should we go?” Taeyeon told Jiyong as they remained alone.

“What are you doing here?” he asked her as she were sitting at the pavement outside in the cold breeze.

“I sent off the girls. Let’s go..” she kept rubbing her arms to feel warm.

Jiyong took off his coat to put it on her, but Taeyeon refuse it and entered the car first.

“It’s okay, I’ll turn the heater on, get your stuff and come fast.”

 

Jiyong knew that Taeyeon didn’t sent off her friends, since he saw them going before that already. 

The guilt is eating him up more by the time.

 

 

Jiyong & Taeyeon residence – Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

“Wooah~” Taeyeon reacted as they entered. “Is this really the house we bought?” she was stunned with the touches that Jiyong made through this time.

“Did you like it?”

“It’s really way more beautiful now~”

“Let me show you your room..” they went up.

“DAEBAK SAGEON!” she couldn’t hide her shock of how amazing and stunning that was.

The theme was darkness, as Taeyeon always lived in. there were butterflies in yellow, purple and blue as Taeyeon loved the most, but Jack Skellington were added as an accessories here and there since she love him, then Kaonashi appears also sitting here and there. Everything Taeyeon loved was found in this one room.

“You have both an inner bathroom and here I left a bathtub if you wanted to have a bath while enjoying this nature view.” He told her. “Also, there’s a sound system in this house, that you can play music wherever you’re even outside with your phone.”

“Daebak!..”

“Also messages and phone calls are included.” He told her and went to the next room. "Here is my room.."

“It’s just.. G Dragon’s style.” Taeyeon descried it in one word.

“That is it. Do you like it?” the tour ended.

“Of course, you worked hard Kwon Jiyong.” he tapped on his back.

 

Taeyeon yawned widely.

He shut , “Go to your bed little girl~” ended it with a chuckle.

“But..”

“It was a long and hard day for you, go and rest.”

“Do you have schedule tomorrow?”

“Umm, I have a prerecording for M! Countdown.” He remembered then, “Ah right, you don’t have any schedule for the rest of the week. So just stay here and rest.”

“What? Really?”

“Uh, uncle emptied your schedule.”

“Assa!” she reacted happily.

“Ya! Stop yawning!” he shut once again, “Go and sleep now..” he pushed her into her room.

“Good night.” She peeked from the door.

“If you need anything, we’re just a door apart.”

She nodded.

“Have a tight sleep, good night.” He waved for her and entered him room.

 

The warm sun rays greeted Taeyeon at the early morning hiding behind those green coated mountains.

 

She went out of bed, washed up. And went downstairs.

“나의 젊은 날의 사랑은 이렇게 끝이 나네요, 그대 꼭 행복해야 해요-” she entered the kitchen humming 2NE1’s song, but to be startled with someone’s presence. “Umma!!” she cried out and missed her step, she held fast into the chair beside her that made her prevent falling.

“Annyeonghaseyo Young Miss~” a middle aged woman greeted her politely.

“W-Who are you?” she were terrified.

“I’m-”

“Taeyeon~” someone called.

“Umma!” she was scared once again.

“Did I woke you up?” it was Jiyong’s sound echoing through the house from the modern sound system

“N-No..” she shuttered. “But Jiyong, there’s someone at the house..” she said while trying to not make an eye-contact with that woman.

“Ah, sorry I didn’t get to tell you earlier, it’s Park Junhye Ajumma. She’s our new house butler.”

“But, I said-”

“I know, but at least we should have someone looking after the house while we’re overseas for our schedules.”

“But..”

“There’s no but!” he told her firmly, “Also Ajumma took care of me since I was a kid, she’s really friendly.”

“Alright, when will you come?” she cut the chase with the stubborn Jiyong.

“I will get home late tonight, don’t wait for me and go to bed.”

“Okay.”

“Ah, if you need anything, tell Hyun hyung out there.”

“What? Who is he?”

“Well, he’s a bodyguard, driver and secretary.”

“What? What for?”

“It’s grandma’s order.”

“I feel caged.” She said in low voice.

He didn’t hear her.

“Taeyeon, sorry I have to go now on stage, see you later.”

“Take care.” She sighed and ended the call.

 

“Young Miss, what would you like for breakfast?”

“Ajumma don’t call me that, just call me Taeyeon.”

“It’s her highness orders.”

“Ah please~ just call me Taeyeon.”

“Alright Miss Taeyeon.”

“Ah~” she whined. “There’s no use if I whined more too?”

“I’m sorry Miss Taeyeon.”

“I’ll have a cup of coffee then.”

 

Ring, Ring, Ring.

 

“Taeng babe~” someone called loudly through the speakers around the house.

“Unnie~” Taeyeon laughed at how this Bom unnie looked excited.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing just resting.”

“Come let’s go out~”

“Omo! Where are you?” she got excited.

 

Taeyeon jumped out from the sofa and hurried to her room to get ready.

 

“Miss, your coffee is ready.” She told Taeyeon as she came out from the elevator that Jiyong placed for faster escape.

“Ajumma, sit here, relax and drinking this coffee while observing this beauty of nature.” Taeyeon put her down at the sofa.

“But Miss..”

“I’ll make sure to see a prove of this as I come back later!” she shouted for her and went to the elevator once again. “Rest well ajumma~” she waved for her and went up quickly.

 

“Good morning Miss.” A handsome man bowed to her as she reached the roof where the main road is there.

“Good morning~” she told him energetically and headed toward her car. 

“I will drive you Miss..” he hurried toward her Benz.

“No, I have a private meeting. I will drive..”

“But the orders..”

“Don’t worry I will tell Jiyong, go and rest down there and have a cold drink with Ajumma.”

“It’s okay Miss.” He firmly replied in military tone.

“I’m giving you an order right now.” She pushed him toward the stairs. “Go and make sure ajumma have a good rest while we’re not here.”

“But..”

“That’s an order!” she told him loudly, “Don’t forget to take a prove!” she waved for him and entered her Benz.

“Ah right..” she slid the car’s window. “..I can call you oppa right?”

“As you like Miss.”

“See you later oppa~” she smiled at him while waving.

“Come back safely Miss.” He bowed down in army style once again.

Taeyeon vroomed away quickly, heading toward her waiting Bom unnie.

 

 

Koon with a View – Apgujeong-ro, 12-gil, Gangnam-gu

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

“Unnie~” Taeyeon ran toward her favorite unnie.

“Oh you came~” she got all giddied up. “I missed you a lot~” she whined.

“I missed you more unnie~” she looked up at her, “Why didn’t you tell me that you returned back?”

“I wanted to surprise you!”

“You succeed in that Park Bom!~”

They both laughed joyfully with longing in their eyes.

“Come and see, the new collection is really worth dying for!” she grabbed her and took her around this famous boutique.

 

Koon Korea is known as one of the first independent boutiques in Korea that started buying brands like Dior. It’s now a bit more contemporary but nevertheless important, housing labels like 11 by Boris Bidjan, AMI Paris, Christopher Shannon, Hood by Air, Kenzo, Public School, Pigalle, Moschino, Raf Simons…

 

“The girls will really like it if they came here..” Taeyeon said sadly, while viewing some of her member’s favorite brands.

“Call them..” Bom said while looking at Kenzo section.

“They won’t pick up the call neither come here.” She sighed.

“Why? Did you fought?”

“Something like that.”

“Details . later . for . sure . !” she told her in her usual alien style speech.

Taeyeon chuckled, “Sure.”

“Omo!! Look at this one-piece!” she fangirled as she saw one of Moschino’s new collection item. “Should we take a couple dress for the two of us?” she asked excitedly.

“Unnie, I think you got more than enough..” Taeyeon looked at the already 7 bags wrapped at the casher.

“Don’t worry I have our president credit card, I will buy everything I want!” she raised her hands up dramatically.

“Alright then, let’s take off our stress by shopping our heart up tonight!” Taeyeon got hyped up.

“Assa!” Bom made a high five with Taeyeon. “So you’re saying yes to the dress my dear?” she asked in a funny way that made both of them burst into laughter.

 

They turned around few other boutiques in the neighborhood. Then ended up going to their last destination..

 

Boon the Shop – Apgujeong-ro 60-gil, Gangnam-gu

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

Stepping inside this boutique, is like going through Lady Gaga or Rihanna’s wardrobes. According to a Business of Fashion profile, Boon the Shop’s best-selling brands are Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Dries Van Noten, Saint Laurent and Givenchy.

 

“This is what I’m talking about!~” they reacted as they entered.

“Should we start?” Taeyeon asked naughtily.

“Let’s go!~” Bom ran and got drown into those hangers that contains valuable items which cures the heart in just an instant of time.

Taeyeon actually was looking at the men section, she went to Saint Laurent section where she found a jacket for Jiyong.

She took the first one, second, then another one till it reached the total of 4 jackets and 3 T-shirts.

Taeyeon was cleaver in buying them individually before Bom could see them and send them to the car’s truck with the employee there.

 

“Taeng, come and see this cute dress for you!” she shouted for her.

“Coming!” she replied loudly from the casher’s counter.

 

“Ah~ I’m really tired, should we have dinner now?” Bom said after paying at Boon the Shop together with Taeyeon.

“Alright.”

They went in Taeyeon Benz roaming around the restaurants together.

But whenever they enter anyone of them, always the reply is the same..

“Sorry, we don’t have empty places at the moment.” or

“We don’t accept costumers without reservation before ahead.”

 

Bom were about to lose her mind, “What in the world! How could there not be a single seat in all these restaurants?”

“I have a plan.” Taeyeon told her.

“What?”

“Wait a minute.”

She called someone, “Ajumma, can I bother you in something?”

 

 

Jiyong & Taeyeon residence – Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“Daebak!!” Bom lost her mind as they arrived there. “Where is here?”

“It’s my home.” Taeyeon answer proudly.

“W-What? You’re kidding right?-”

“You came Young Miss?..” the handsome multi-job Hyun-ssi greeted her in Song Joongki style.

“Hyun oppa, can you help me out here?”

“Yes Miss.” He ran immediately.

Bom where mind that moment.

She felt as if she’s living a scene of a drama live before her eyes.

“Leave them to me miss, I’ll take them all.” He took the shopping bags from her hands.

“Thank you oppa~”

Bom were froze there at her place.

“Unnie, let’s go~” Taeyeon dragged her into her house.

 

“DAEBAK SAGEON!!”

“Let go down, the dinner must be ready..” Taeyeon took her through the elevator.

Mr. Hyun finished transporting the bags into the home.

“Young Miss, I got everything in.” he came in reporting.

“You worked hard, come and have dinner with us..”

“No it’s okay.” He bowed and turned to leave.

“No come.” Taeyeon insisted.

“But the orders..”

“I don’t follow the orders in my life, from now on don’t say these words again.”

“As you want Miss.”

“What is this delicious smell?” Bom closed her eyes and followed the smell.

She found herself in front of a long dining table filled with food in each inch of it.

“Huk!!” she reacted exaggeratedly, “What’s all this Taeyeon?”

“Ajumma, the smell is really killing for! Thank you~” she kindly hugged her quickly.

“All this is for us?” Bom eyes widen up more than their usual wideness.

“Right, why did you prepare a lot ajumma?”

“Please have a good meal~” she invited warmly.

“No, come and have some with us.” Bom held her.

“W-What?” she was taken aback, “No, it’s okay Miss.” She talked formally with them.

“You stood at the kitchen preparing this for us and you won’t even taste it? What are you talking for God’s sake?” Bom true-self came out that moment, she talked with her as if they knew each other for years already.

“Right, Hyun oppa!” she called for him.

“Yes Miss?” he came from outside.

“Come and have dinner with us.”

“It’s okay Miss.”

“Stop saying Miss!” both Taeyeon and Bom yelled.

“As you like Miss-” he said it again, but got wavered as he got a scary glare from both Taeyeon and Bom.

 

They really sat all together, eating and chatting like old friends.

Anyone that sit with Bom, will have a crazy and memorable moment in his life.

 

After they finished dinner..

“Would you like anything to drink Miss?” Park Ajumma came.

“No thank you ajumma, go and rest for now.”

“I’ll be here, call me if you need anything-”

“No got to bed ajumma, it’s late already. If I need anything I will get it myself.” She told her, “Tell Hyun oppa too.”

“Alright, Good night Young Miss.”

“Good night ajumma.”

 

“What is all this Kim Taeyeon?” Finally Bom got to ask this. “When all this happened?”

“Well, in one day and night I got to have this dream-like life.”

Both Taeyeon and Bom were sitting at the outdoor Patio rounded bed, that Jiyong place for Taeyeon to lay and see the stars comfortably.

 

 

“What? Did you found your chaebol grandpa as in the dramas?”

“Something like that?” Taeyeon said in her ajumma-style voice.

“Are you for real Kim Taeyeon?”

Suddenly a call came through the outdoor sound system.

“Omo! What is this?” Bom jumped from her place and got hit by the roof of the bed. “Ahh~” she whined loudly.

“It’s a phone call don’t worry~” Taeyeon laughed at her.

“Phone call?”

“Yeoboseyo?” Taeyeon answered by talking to the sky.

“Did you turn crazy?-”

“Uh, Taeyeon it’s me.” It was Jiyong’s voice resounding through the mountains.

“Jiyong?” Bom mouth Taeyeon.

She nodded, “Uh, how was your schedule?”

“Ahh~~” he whined childishly. “It was very tiring!”

“When will you come?”

“Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter