Take #13 : Graduation

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N

You will get bored for sure with this update, but the next one that i kept on writting it all night yesterday is just the cutest and the most fluffy and romcom chapter in this story!!~~

I WILL UPDATE THREE CHAPTERS IF I GOT ENOUGH COMMENTS! *Even if it's from the same person it's counted too! as he comment more than one~*

But of course updating it won't be that easy, can i have a '...' comment? I know i have a lot of active readers~ and i really thankful for them as they always make my day with their comment even if it was 'Update ASAP..!!' i know that they exist. 

PROVE ME THAT YOU'RE HERE!!

Sorry if that's a rude way, but i'm really curious about if people are really reading or not...

Thank you!!

 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

Since SNSD’s debut stage 5th of August 2007, BIGBANG and SNSD had interacted several times at variety shows, music shows, awards events.

But that all stopped when Kwon Jiyong screwed everything by confessing his embarrassing story with SNSD’s girls when he was at his most drunken image back then.

Since that night at ‘SBS : Strong Heart’, a lot of fans of BIGBANG started hating SNSD girls for behaving with their idol Kwon Jiyong as G Dragon, and vice-versa SNSD fans began to upload bad and hateful comments on his SNS accounts about how could he dance like that in front of the girls and show them his drunk and bad image.

This fan-war lasted for about 2 months, till then BIGBANG came with a new album ‘Tonight’ and they kind-of forgot this incident. After them SNSD released their hit-album ‘The Boys’ on October 2011 and hit most charts of ASIA and US market.

 

After SNSD noticeable fame rising around the world with their last Korean album in 2011, they entered the Japanese market and found their place there where it reached them to bigger side of their current fame.

 

Taeyeon by that time had finished her 5 whole years of being a university student and to be specific a medicine student that specialized in the surgical department keeping in mind to be a future surgeon as she enter the hospital.

 

For Taeyeon’s luck she finished her schedule for the year at November and didn’t have any coming events or recordings till the next half-year of 2012.

So by that Taeyeon got her luggage and left at the first flight after bidding her farewells and rushed to catch her flight heading toward her graduating ceremony.

 

As she arrived there, she hurried with all her speed to catch up with the rehearsal for the graduating ceremony where they will get their certificate from the university’s owner, major head-manager and many known personalities in UK, together with the special appearance of the Queen Elizabeth.

 

“Appa!” she found her father between all this crowded people.

“Taeyeon-ah!” she ran into his arms. “Aigoo I missed you so much!”

“I missed you more~” she was squeezed in his arms.

“Where’s your graduating gown and cap?”

“Ah that..”

“Don’t tell me..” he sensed what Taeyeon was planning on.

She gave him the sparkling eyes look.

“Ya Kim Taeyeon!” he shouted, “Do you know how much I’ve waited for this moment?”

“Appa sorry..”

“Why? Why aren’t you going to graduate like them?”

“I can’t, I don’t want people to know that I’m a doctor..”

He observed her for a while then faded suddenly.

 

Taeyeon were chatting with her friends aside, then to be surprised with her father putting on the graduating gown with the cap on her short while lace dress and her short blonde dyed hair.

“A-Appa..”

“No one will know you, I asked for this to not be broadcasted, and to cut you from all published pictures, and to get you a special copy of the student’s memorial book with your photo and others you won’t be at. Is that enough for you to wear these and get on that stage to get your certificate?”

She nodded with a teary eyes and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you appa..” she said in a muffle voice.

“Go now get ready, it’s almost time..” he pushed her toward her friends.

 

The clock hands met each other and it was time to start the graduating ceremony.

 

“Sam Smith..” the major principal announced the names.

“Taeyeon Kim..” Finally Taeyeon’s name was called.

Her father was one of the professors who were standing aside greeting every student before handling him/her the certificate.

She passed by greeting every professor, then ended up at her father’s hand..

“Congratulations my girl~” he winked to her while holding her hand with his two hands.

She winked back at him, “Thank you for being in my life appa~ it’s all because of you..” she was getting emotional, but her father sent her first playfully by batting her before she ruin this happy moment of both her and his life.

She got her certificate, and got a picture with the heads of the university and finally greeted the Queen Elizabeth.

She completed her way down of the stage.

 

The ceremony finished and the students went all together back to the stage to take a group picture together with the professors and the Queen. Then they left to the party hall.

 

“Taeyeon-ah..” someone called from her back while tapping at her shoulder.

She turned while being nervous, since she knew that this voice was no other than..

“J-Jiyong?..” she was surprised.

“Congratulation~” he handed her a flower bouquet.

“T-Thank you, but h-how..” she was still shocked.

“How could I not attend my cousin’s graduation?” he smiled.

She blushed.

He messed her hair playfully, “Aigoo, when did you grew up this much?” he .

“Jiyong~” she whined.

“Kwon Jiyong?” her father noticed.

“Uncle~” he ran and bowed to him while smiling widely.

“You really came! I thought you were joking when you called me..”

“Of course I should come, she’s my cousin after all~”

“Ayoo you’re all grown up now Jiyong-ah~” now it was Taeyeon’s father to mess Jiyong’s hair. “Have fun you two, let’s meet up later at the gate..” he told them and left first.

They went toward the drinks bar “Isn’t this troublesome to you? What if someone took photo of us here together?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“What in that? I’m your cousin..”

“Right, what am I thinking about? Cheers~ she held her glass up.

“Cheers~”

After few glasses of champagne.

“Kim Taeyeon, stop drinking..” he took the glass from her hand.

“Ayee, give it to me!” she whined while she was really drunk. “I’m not drunk!”

“Let’s go..” he stood up leaning her at his shoulder helping her to walk toward the car.

All along the way she kept pushing, hitting him to let her go. But Jiyong endure it all and got her safely inside the car.

“Kwon Jiyong~” she whined while she was laying at the passenger seat beside Jiyong on their way back to their house. “Jiyong-ah~”

“Why are you calling for me little girl?” he told her while chuckling at how cute she was when she’s drunk.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong Jinjja!” now she cried out angrily while hitting the chair and sitting up straight.

Jiyong was startled with her and stopped the car immediately.

She returned back to lay down as if nothing had happened.

Jiyong then knew that this girl is something really.

He laughed at her and returned back to their house.

 

“Uh Uncle?..” his uncle Kim Jongsuk called him.

“Where are you two? I thought that we should eat dinner outside all together?..”

“Ah.. Taeyeon got drunk at the party with her friends and I took her back home.”

“What? Drunk? Aigoo this girl~ she can’t even drink a can of beer!” Jiyong chuckled, “Sorry for the trouble Jiyong-ah, I’ll get back as soon as I wrap it up here don’t go wait for me..”

“Sure, take care uncle..”

 

Jiyong returned back to Taeyeon’s room to give her some water.

“Jiyong-ah~” she mumbled when she was flipping around while sleeping.

“What do you want from me Mrs. Kim Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked sarcastically while chuckling.

“I.. missed y-you..” she said unconsciously.

Jiyong observed her closely.

She was really beautiful, his heart skipped a beat when she said that.

With his hand, he plugged her bang behind her ear since she looked annoyed with them on her eyes.

Then he heard her saying something, “What?..” he asked.

“Jiyong.. I m-missed you.. my c-cousin..” she continued.

Somehow Jiyong felt slightly disappointed with the remain of that sentence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter