CHAPTER NINE: Who is that guy?

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I suddenly got a bad feeling when I walked in the snow. Was it a good idea to bring Siwon here? I have a feeling that it was not. My brain felt like war and my phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Donghae! Eunhyuk is missing!” I heard who it was, it was Sungmin., and he was worried.

“Missing?” I asked confused.

“Yes…Siwon was going to pick him up after detention…but he wasn’t there, he’s not home and not at work, I am worried, and he left without his jacket!”

“He must not faint in the snow again” I said really worried.

“Where else could he be?”

“I don’t know…Leeteuk!”

“He’s not getting beated by Leeteuk…we saw him sit alone at the café”

“When?”

“A few minutes ago”

“I’ll call you back” I said and hung up before I ran toward the café. And yes…Leeteuk sat there. I walked to his table “Do you know where Eunhyuk is?”

He suddenly looked scared up at me “Don’t scare me!”
“Answer my question…you were the one who saw him last!”

“I…I don’t know…isn’t he home?” He stemmed a bit.

“I heard your voice is weird…If you have done him something I am gonna beat the hell out of you!”

I got surprised by my words…I had never spoken like that.

“I have no idea where he is!” Leeteuk said again strict.

I looked angry at him while biting my teeth together “Fine” then I went out again and called Sungmin “any sign of him?”

“No, everyone is looking for him, in town and out corners.”

“Ok, I’ll look too, call me if someone finds him”

“Of course”

Then we hung up, and I turned around, but jumped back when a boy suddenly stood in front of me.

“wow kid, you scared me”

“I am not a kid…I am 16…”

“Oh…ok…sorry” I said awkward because I had never seen that guy at my school.

“Anyway…I heard you were looking for someone?”

I nod “Yes?”

“Looking in town and out corners won’t help…”

He started to freak me out “How do you know?”

“Follow the road from his house a little while…you’ll see him”

“What? You don’t even know who we’re looking for?”

“Hyukjae” he said

“Who?”

“I meant Eunhyuk” he said quickly.

Ok this guy…

“Do you know him?” I asked him, but then he turned around “Just take my advice” then he walked away.

What the hell was that? Who cares, it’s worth a try. I ran to his house and started to follow the road…looking everywhere. But no…I couldn’t see him…of course…why would the guy know anything? But he knew Eunhyuk’s name. I sighed…and almost gave up when I heard a few sobs.

I walked toward the sobs a bit off from the road…it became louder, but I still didn’t see anyone…

“Eunhyuk?” I asked and the sobs stopped. It was like he was keeping his breath for me not to hear…I don’t know why I said this..but…I did.

“Are you here? Hyukjae?”

“Where did you hear that name?” A voice behind me suddenly said and I turned around to see Eunhyuk. “Eunhyuk!” I said happy and hugged him “You’re cold as ice”

“How did you find me? And the name?”

“it will sound weird, but a guy I met told me where you was…and he said wrong name”

“oh…yeah…but how could he know where I was?”

“I don’t know, but right now I don’t care, you’re ok! Why are you here?”

He looked down “I..I…”

The my phone rang again.

“It’s probably the other who wanna know if I found you”

“Hello?” I answered.

“Did you beat Leeteuk or anything?” Yesung’s voice asked.

“No? why?”

“Well…he’s at the hospital.”

Eunhyuk must have heard the last words and grabbed my phone.

“What have happen?”

“Eunhyuk? is that you?”

“Yes it’s me, but answer please”

“We don’t know, we just overheard someone speaking…”

Eunhyuk looked shocked and suddenly he started to cry so it rained down his face and he kind of fell down on his knee while covering his face. I took my phone back “I’ll call you back”

“Eunhyuk?” I his back “What is it?”

No words came from him, only sobs, and I made him stand up before I hugged him “Shhh…what is it?”

Still no answer and I started to move a bit left and right with him, like he was a kid who was crying. Without knowing why, I turned my head a bit while hugging and kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear “You know you can tell me what it is? I’ll always be here for you”

I suddenly felt like kissing him on the lips…weird…but I held back.