CHAPTER TWENTY: The start of the fire.

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

I was just walking around in town without knowing where to go…I really don’t know what happened…But I feel lost…I sat down at a bench in the park, and rested my head in my hands…then a few tears fell down my face…Would Leeteuk be able to talk to Eunhyuk?

Then a tall guy walked a bit away from me…he looked a bit scared, and worried…but he seemed familiar.

 

He looked around like someone was following him…Then he noticed me and looked really scared…then I noticed his face…it was on the picture…I stood up and walked toward him, but he tried to walk away from me. I walked faster…So did he…So I ran, and when I had almost caught him, he started to run too.

“Why are you running?” I asked

“Why do you follow me?” he asked back, and then we just ran around the park with people staring at us. Suddenly I just jumped at him and we fell down in the snow with me on top of his back. He tried so hard to get free, but I held him down “If you’re innocent, why do you fight back?”

“Let me go!” he shouted.

“Not before you answer me something” I said and took my phone with pictures in front of his yes “Is this you?”

He stared at them, scared as he still tried to get free. “n…n…no”

“You’re lying! I can hear it…now tell me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?”

“Shall we call the police?”someone whispered worried, but I didn’t care.

“YOU BETTER ANSWER NOW!” I yelled and was about to put snow in his face when someone pushed me away.

The guy hurried to crab away from me and behind that someone who saved him.

I looked up…The strange guy?

“What do you want?” I asked.

“You shouldn’t blame Kyuhyun for this…for all you know…you can be the one who started it”

“Then he should tell me!” I shouted angry and stood up.

“You didn’t actually give me a chance?” the guy named Kyuhyun said.

“Then explain!” I shouted “Why the hell have I been in bed with you?”

“Ey! We didn’t have you know?” he stood up and glared at me.

“So what! We were both ! Tell me!!! Someone else was with you! WHO?!”

“It wasn’t like I wanted to be in the same bed as you!” Kyuhyun shouted, and suddeny…I didn’t think…I just got angry…I threw snow in his face and tried to punch him, but I missed.

“Donghae stop it!” the strange guy said and tried to cover Kyuhyun.

“I just wanna punch him one time!”

Then a hand took a grip in my shoulders “And what is happening here?”

I looked at the man…the police….

“Nothing…” I said.

“Funny…all three of you…come with me”

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

I followed Kyuhyun…he didn’t notice me, but he looked around…nervous…then…both me and him saw Donghae. Then Donghae started to follow him, and in the end they were running all over the place…I hid and let them fight and argue…Not that I felt sorry for Kyuhyun…not so much…

But then I saw Donghae starting to get really angry…so I pushed him away.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

We sat at the police station for causing trouble in the park…stupid…I sat angry at a chair…Kyuhyun did almost the same…the strange guy just stood there…I don’t know why he was here…

“Why did you start to fight?” the mas asked.

“Personal reasons” I answered angry, and Kyuhyun didn’t answer so the man sighed and turned to the strange guy “What’s your name?”

“Ryeowook”

I looked shocked at him “Ryeowook? Was that Eunhyuk’s brother?”

“Do you know what happened?”

He shook his head “I just tried to stop them…”

“Who started?”

“Donghae was the first to attack, but he have his reasons who he just said was personal…”

The man looked a bit tired of this “Okei…but please…don’t cause trouble in the middle of the park!”

I was about to answer when Ryeowook suddenly looked scared “DONGHAE! We have to go fast!...call the firemen…a fire is coming…in Eunhyuk’s house!”

“What?”

----

So school have started -.- 
About to fall asleep on my desk...yawn...
But school means less time to write...so it may don't be updated so fast because of homework, test and more...