CHAPTER THIRTYSEVEN: Planning a date

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“Hello, thanks for being the dancers for us” I said to all the dancers that had arrived and was going to dance with us in Oppa has risen. “Eun…I mean Hyukjae isn’t here yet, but he is the other guy you will dance with”

Where is Eunhyuk? We started 10 minutes ago. I took up my phone and called him…

“Hi” he answered, and he sounded exhausted…all kind of dirty thoughts went through my head, but I hsokk them away “Where are you?”

“Sorry…Leeteuk and I had a conversation, and I forgot time, I am running now”

“Leeteuk?” I asked.

“We only talked Donghae, no stress, I’m soon there, love ya, bye” he said and hung up, and just a few seconds later the door got opened at Eunhyuk ran in, stumbled and fell on the floor “Auch…”

“This is Hyukjae everyone” I smiled and sat down beside him, the others chuckled and Eunhyuk blushed really embarrassed “Hello everyone”

“You ok?” I asked, and helped him up “Yeah, sorry I’m late”

“It’s ok, but now let the dancers introduce themselves, and then we can show them the dance”

-

“What did you and Leeteuk talk about?” I asked after practise.

“Nothing special, I just asked how he’s been and if anything had happened that I needed to know”

“Why do you need to know anything from him?”

“Donghae…He’s kind of my friend…”

“hmmf…” I said, not so happy.

“I am not kissing him, I am not flirting with him and I don’t sleep with him…”

“Go on” I smiled a bit.

He sighed “he is not as handsome as you; you are the most handsome guy in the world”

“Good enough” I smiled and took an arm around him “I have a question for you”

“Oh?” He said wondering.

“Would you be interested on going on a date with me on Saturday?”

He smiled big “Where are we going?”

“That’s a secret” I smiled “But it will be fun”

“I can’t wait” Eunhyuk smiled big and almost jumped a bit up and down. And I just had to laugh.

No one’s P.O.V.

What the Eunhae couple didn’t know…was that Jessica overheard the conversation and did not like what she heard.

“We’ll see how nice it will be” she smirked to herself.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I smiled for myself while writing on a paper with everything I wanted to do with Eunhyuk. And I blushed by the first thing I wrote, so I crossed it over fast:

·         Punish him hard (Even in public)

·          Watch a movie

·          Go to an amusement park

·          Eat at a restaurant

·          Make out with him (Wherever and whenever I can)

·          Have with him (Bathroom, bedroom, park, cinema)

·          Take a walk in the park

·           .

“Anything more?” I asked myself, I bet it is a hundred things I wanna do with him, but I can’t do all that on Saturday…And there is a reason I chose Saturday.

 

-----

Short update :/ but it's better than nothing :) What do you think will happend on the date? and will Jessica ruin it??