CHAPTER FOURTYNINE: The weekend part 1

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

School finally ended, or will end at monday :D 

That means I will be able to write more without thinking too much on school.

I know I've been slow at updating, but now I am already working on the next chapter ^^

I hope you enjoy this update ^^

---

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I looked at Kangin as we showed our guests their rooms. His eyes were sometimes what you can call normal, but often…it looked at Leeteuk.

“No…we’re gonna share a room” Eunhyuk said disappointed when he heard he was gonna share room with Donghae.

“What?” Donghae said shocked.

“I thought I would get a break…Please remember we’re in public” Eunhyuk said.

“Look who’s talking!” Donghae said “Who make me lose control in public?”

“It’s not my fault you react so fast on every small move”

Eunhyuk and Donghae just stared at each other and we all had to laugh, and I noticed Kangin looked at Leeteuk again.

“Relax” I said to those two “Do whatever you want in your room, just remember to lock it”

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae chuckled, and just hugged each other…It looked like they couldn’t get angry at each other.

Then we went to next guest room while the ‘Eunhae’ couple sat their luggage in their room.

“And here is yours” I said to Leeteuk.

“Thanks for inviting me too” He smiled.

“No problem “ Kangin said.

“I bet you guys are tired today, so what if we have a little party tomorrow with drink and that stuff” I asked

“ok for me” Leeteuk said and sat down his luggage. Then we all went to the living room and Ryeowook and I made sure that Leeteuk and Kangin sat together.

Kangin’s P.O.V.

Why was he so beautiful when he laughed? What is happening? I’m not gay…

It was a bit awkward that the others sat like a couple, Ryeowook had his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder while Kyuhyun had his arm around him. Donghae had his arm around Eunhyuk’s waist, and he smiled to him and kissed his lips lightly…A W K W A R D…

-

And later we went out to shop, and those two couples held hands, and spoke a lot for themselves…so I was kind of alone with Leeteuk…

”Sooo…What do you usually do?” he tried to start.

“Emm…watch TV or being outside with friends, and you?”

“Not much, I’m alos with friends”

Quiet again…and when we came to the store where they sell alcohol and that stuff….The woman behind the cash register looked at all of us as we entered…
“Ok, let’s just find what we want” Kyuhyun said, and all of us went each way, one couple there and the other there, so I again wandered with Leeteuk, not that it was a problem of course.

“What do you like?” I asked Leeteuk, and saw the woman go to Eunhyuk and  Donghae to talk.

“Hmm” He said and looked at a lot of bottles, and in the corner of my eye I saw the woman go to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to talk.

I also looked at bottles to find something, and then the woman came to us.

“Hello”

“Hi” Leeteuk answered.

“I just wanted to say that we have a sale with a new type wine, the Love heart of romance, perfect for couples” She smiled and looked at us two.

We both just looked at her, and she became a bit uncomfortable “Emm What?”

I looked away and Leeteuk said “Emm…We’re not…a couple?”

The woman became red of embarrassment.
“Oh...emm…but…he” She said and looked toward Kyuhyun who at that time hided.

“Ehe…That’s my little brother…never trust him” I said a bit annoyed.

“Oh…I am so sorry”

She bowed and walked away. “I’m sorry”

I looked at Leeteuk….a bit awkward before we started to chuckle.

“Can you believe she…ke…” He started, and I played along “Yeah…”

I sent Kyuhyun an evil look, and he just smiled back.

-

“What did you do that for?” I asked Kyuhyun when we ended up alone outside of the store.

“Only helping you, I see how you look at Leeteuk” He smiled.

“Thanks a lot for freaking him out”

“You’re welcome” he smiled, but then he wide his eyes “You didn’t deny it! You like Leeteuk!”

“Don’t shout, idiot! No I don’t like him…..” I tried to hide my embarrassment.

“You do, you do!!!”

“Quiet!” I took a hand in front of his mouth and he stopped and chuckled “Ok, ok”

The others came out too.

“So what now?” Ryeowook asked and took Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Can’t we eat some place?” Eunhyuk asked. “At a restaurant?”

The others nod and I answered “There is one not long away from here, shall we go there?”

“Yes” Leeteuk answered “I’m starving”

So we went over to the restaurant and found a table for 6 people and waited for the waiter or waitress.

A really cute and beautiful waitress came to us and smiled bright “Good evening, here are the menus”

“Thanks noona” Ryeowook also smiled cute and bright back, and we all greeted.

“I’ll be back soon to see if you have decided” then she walked away.

“You don’t need to smile bright and cute at everyone…I don’t need competition” Kyuhyun complained to Ryeowook.

“I’m just nice, no need to be jealous” Ryeowook chuckled “I love you”

Kyuhyun smiled and Kissed Ryeowook’s forehead.

No need for him to be afraid anyway…the waitress looked more at Leeteuk who hadn’t said a word to her, but had looked at his phone a while.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked Leeteuk in the end.

“huh?” He said and looked up “I’m just playing a game”

“What game?”

“Emm…Nothing…”

Leeteuk looked down at his phone again

“You’re weird” Donghae complained.

“Let it be” Eunhyuk said…who I also noticed…had looked a lot at his phone…

“Why are you also on the phone??” Donghae complained to Eunhyuk…

“Huh?” Eunhyuk didn’t look up.

Donghae sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. “You and Leeteuk are texting each other right?”

“No!” Eunhyuk said and put his phone back in his pocket.

“Calm down, we are supposed to have fun” Ryeowook tried.

Donghae wanted to answer, but shut up instead and looked away.

Eunhyuk sighed and stood up “Donghae, come with me”

So they both went away.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“What?” I asked.

He crossed his arms “No need to be like that when we’re supposed to have fun…”

“If you could stop tell me what you and Leeteuk are texting about…”

“Don’t you trust me at all?...I am not flirting with him if that’s what you think…”

“Then?”

He sighed a bit annoyed “He is texting to me…about Kangin…he is maybe starting to get over me, and that mean lesser jealous on you”

“OH!...in that case”

He kissed my lips lightly “I know we’ve been through much, but you need to trust me more”

I took my arms around his waist and pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

Can’t I… in you instead?”

He pushed me away, but blushed a lot “ert…let’s go back”

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I sighed; Donghae is always able to save himself from all kinds of situation by being a ert towards me…

We sat back with the others, and Donghae was happy again. I looked down at my phone:

“I can see the way he looks at me that he likes me…but I don’t know…I don’t wanna be rude if I don’t feel the same.”

I texted back:

“Give the guy a chance at least; he looks like a nice guy.”

I saw Leeteuk look at me, and I smiled.

-

After we had eaten we went back home to their house and sat down.

“Eunhyukki!” Donghae complained and hugged me from behind “I’m tired”

I kept pokerface…I felt something hard poking my , and understood why he hugged me from behind…so no one else would notice…but how did he? Oh whatever…

“Donghae??” I said…”Go and take a shower, then go to bed”

“Nooooo…I’m tired, and you have to join me”

“No Donghae…Not now and not here.”

“The room is soundproof” Kyuhyun chuckled…most likely know what it was.

“Is it?” Donghae said hopefully.

“No it’s not” Kangin said.

“Don’t ruin, it could’ve been fun?” Kyuhyun pouted.

“I don’t wanna listen” Kangin said

“Aish, what made you get this problem now?” I asked.

“I don’t know…what should I do?” Donghae pouted.

“Go and take a shower”

“B…but”

Ryeowook took Kyuhyun’s hand and dragged him away from us, and the other two went after them.

“No one is looking now”

Dognhae let go of me and went to our room to get new clothes. “But you can join me anyway?”

I smiled “Suuure” then I found new clothes too before we went in the shower.

Kangin’s P.O.V.

“Looks like they went showering together” Kyuhyun smiled

“Why does it sound like you want to hear them do stuff?” Ryeowook complained and sat himself longer away from him.

“I’m kidding” Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled Ryeowook back to him and whispered something in his ear…Ryeowook blushed a lot “ERT!”

Kyuhyun looked proud before he stood up “Wook, follow me”

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went toward the kitchen…and left me and Leeteuk alone.

“Sooooo” I tried to start, but didn’t dare to look at him.

“They are interesting people…Not so good liars” Leeteuk said.

I turned my head to look at him “What?”

“Don’t you know why they leave us alone?”

“Emmm…no?”

Leeteuk chuckled “Okey, if you say so”