CHAPTER TWENTYONE: FIRE!!

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I walked around in my house, but I couldn’t sit on my bed, I couldn’t even look at it…it hurts too much…Now that I think of it…not only did Donghae cheat on me in this bed…Siwon used me…I rather sleep in the snow that sit on this bed ever again…The phone started to ring…I looked at it.

“Leeteuk?” I stopped and said in the air…I hung up instead of answering…Didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I walked around in the house again…

 

Suddenly…my mind went totally blank as I saw the bed too much…I think I must have gone crazy…I didn’t think at all…I just took a match and lighted it…then I threw it on the bed.

 

It fast grew a large flame and I just stood there like a fool and admired the ruining of the bed…I chuckled and smirked like an idiot “Good bye bad memory…”

Then I wide my eyes…the fire took a grip in stuff around…the chair…the floor…I forgot it was a small house of three…I stumbled and fell on my while the flames took over the house…I tried to stand up and get out…but in frustration I stumbled in everything and just fell and fell again…seriously the house is smaller than my room at Donghae’s house, and I can’t get out?

“No…No!” I shouted and felt the smoke take over my throat, I covered my mouth as fast I could…and grabbed to the door...damn it was hard…and the door wouldn’t go up…even how much I tried, and now my pants were on fire…Tears started to fell as I felt pain and fair take over me…finally the door went up and I ran out in the snow and rolled around to make the fire disappear “HEEEELP!!” I shouted and tears fell faster. My pants were suddenly dragged off and threw away in the snow. I looked up “Leeteuk?”

He dragged me long away from the house “What the hell happened?”

“Emm...nothing” I lied.

“Oh my. Your leg!”

“Don’t touch it!” I shouted in fair.

Then we heard sirens.

“How did they know?” I asked “Did you ring?”

“No, I just came here”

The fire engine parked by my house, and the firemen ran out and started to do their work.

Three other people came running out of a police car behind the fire engine.

“Do you think Eunhyuk was inside?” Donghae’s voice asked someone. He almost shouted so he was the only one I heard.

I looked angry toward him, but then Leeteuk made me look at him “Listen! Donghae didn’t cheat, this was a trick for Siwon to split you, I just know, let Donghae explain, he did to me”

Ryeowook, Donghae and….I felt even more anger burn…that guy Donghae was with, they came running toward me.

“What happened?” Ryeowook asked scared.

“Eunhyuk!” Donghae shouted and sat down beside me “How are you?”

I pushed him away and sat up.

“Well right now, I am freezing my off while my leg burns” I answer angry.

“Donghae looked down my body…he really hadn’t noticed I was half and then he noticed Leeteuk “What happened to your pants?...did you two do something?”

“Of course, we were in the middle of ing!” I said without thinking, and I saw Leeteuk blush “I was inside the house fool!”

Before I could say more…a pain hit my cheek hard…I looked blankly at Donghae…who looked angry, or glared at me…I took a hand up to my cheek where he just had slapped me.

“Do you really want Siwon to win? I was worried about you! I don’t want him to split us, but if you don’t give a damn to listen to me, then let the jerk win!”

I was muted, and the other one just looked at me and Donghae while the firemen was busy with the fire.

“I…I….” I stemmed…I wanted to cry…

The feeling right now, made me forget the pain in my leg…

“Let’s get him to the hospital first” Leeteuk suggested.

-

I sat in a room and the nurse treated my leg while the others waited outside. I was muted and only answered on the few questions the nurse asked. And soon my leg had a around it.

“It only have to heal a bit, then you can remove the and let it heal for real” she smiled, and I nod.

“You can go home now, you don’t need to stay”

“I know” I sighed, but thought about the people who stood outside, and one more thing “I don’t have any pants…”

-

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

 

We waited outside while Eunhyuk got treated. Donghae sat angry for himself a bit away from us. Ryeowook forced Kyuhyun to stay while I just sat there and looked at the door. Then the nurse came out “Emm…the guy don’t have any pants…”

“Oh, sorry” I said and took up the pair of pants that Donghae had brought from his house.

The nurse took it and went inside again.

“Why do I have to be here” Kyuhyun complained to Ryeowook, most likely for the 100th times…

“Because we wanna know what happened!” Ryeowook said angry “So don’t even try to escape”

“And if you refuse to tell!” Donghae started but got cut off by Eunhyuk who came out. I went to him “How is your leg?”

“I’m fine…can we talk somewhere else? I…shall try to listen to Donghae…” He looked sad.

“You should…and we can make that Kyuhyun guy talk too…”

Eunhyuk nod. Ryeowook came running to him and hugged him “Hyung! Are you ok? What happened actually?”

“I don’t know…” Eunhyuk answered. “But can we go somewhere else?...”

“Do you wanna see your house?” Ryeowook asked, but Eunhyuk shook his head “No…the most important things is either at the old couple’s house or Donghae’s house…”

Then Donghae came walking toward us, Kyuhyun still didn’t run away.

Eunhyuk looked scared at Donghae, but when Donghae had reached Eunhyuk he hugged him tight before he kissed him. I tried not to watch them, but it was hard to not want to hit Donghae…

“Sorry that I slapped you Eunhyuk…I shouldn’t have done it, but please listen to me”

Eunhyuk looked like he wanted to cry “It’s ok, I deserved it, I should’ve listen to you in the first place.”

“I don’t know a lot myself what happened…but” Donghae turned to Kyuhyun “I bet he know”

Everyone looked at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook asked “Do you?”

Kyuhyun swallowed, looked down and nod.

“And is it Donghae’s fault?” Ryeowook asked again…

Kyuhyun shook his head slowly…