CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT: OPPA OPPA~

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

The next day the teacher and everyone else was going to find out who had which talent. Again each spoke one and one, even if someone already knew because we had talked together yesterday…but I wanted to know Eunhyuk’s talent.

Everyone said there talent…singing, strong voices, dancing, rapping, piano and other insturments.

Then Eunhyuk said “Dancing is my main talent, then rapping and a bit singing”

Tiffany stood beside me and her turn came and she said shy “I’m a singer”

My turn “Emm…I’m a dancer, singer and a bit rapper…

“As I understood Hyukjae have lived in this town, do you know any of them?” one of my teacher asked Eunhyuk.

“Yes…” he said, but with a voice that the teacher didn’t dare ask more of that past.

When everyone had told their talent then our teacher spoke again.

“Ok…the SM crew won’t come before 2 month have past,  until then we have to find out the most of performances, we will practise singing, dancing and all the talents…and just to say it, you will also have performances with each other from different schools, because right now, you’re not strangers or enemies, we have to cooperate to make this a good show…”

“What about backgrounds dancers if we need?” a student asked.

“Some trainees from SM will come the 3rd week”

“Can we make a performance on our own? Like writing our own song or anything?” someone else asked.

“Yes…We will only help to make this show, but you have to come with ideas because this is your show, you can make a own small group or anything you want, but you have to show it to the main teacher to get it accepted, and the main teacher are these people” he said and showed one by one. From our school, it was the dance teacher.

-

“Donghae, come here” my dance teacher said and I followed his to his office.

“What is it?”

“You know you’re the best dance from our school”

I blushed a bit “Thanks”

“And I wondered, I made this song…what do you think?”

He gave me a paper and I read “Wow! Looks cool”

“I thought of this as both dance and singing number for two guys and I wondered if you wanted to be one of them?”

“Really? Me?! I said happy and he nod “Sure, I just have to find the other guy now”

I bowed “Thank you, thank you!”

“So don’t disappoint me when I have found another one and you have to actually try out the song” he smiled.

“I won’t”

“Don’t tell anyone yet, let’s go back” he smiled and we went back to the dance room.

Everyone came with examples we could have. But I looked forward to the try to sing the song and find out the dance…he just have to find one more.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

“Ok everyone” the dance teacher said “Those who dance, stand in a circle…and when I say your name, do freestyle to the music…”

I smiled as I watched, and I saw that the dance teacher took a good look at Hyukjae as I suggested, and he looked happy, but he wasn’t the only one…Donghae stared with big eyes at Eunhyuk…and his mouth were a bit open…especially when Hyukjae did hip s, Donghae’s eyes and mouth looked like the same size, but no one noticed it but me, or at least I think so.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I suddenly felt like the day I came in his house and saw him in only his underwear…

I waled toward him and grabbed his waist and did hip together with him. Then I hugged him and let my hand go longer down to touch his before I kissed him, snuck my tongue in his mouth to feel it all. Then moved to his neck and hard.

“aaaahhh” he moaned and I got , I just wanted to do him right now…

“Donghae……Donghae?......DONGHAE!!”

“Huh?” I snapped out of dream land, and everyone looked at me…Eunhyuk looked weird at me, and Leeteuk smirked. The dance teacher said “It is your turn”

“Oh…sorry” I blushed and I heard a small chuckle, so I turned around to see who it was…then I stumbled and everyone started to laugh…embarrassing!! Then I saw that I had stumbled in front of someone…I faced a pair of feet, so I looked up…great…

Eunhyuk looked weird down at me and chuckled a bit.

I stood up “Emm….sorry”

The dance teacher sighed “What’s you right now? Oh well..just start”

So I started to dance…first a bit uncomfortable, but then I got more confident and were able to dance as I used.

-          Lunch time

It was lunch time and will standing in the line to buy food…I saw Eunhyuk and the other guys sit by a near table.

“I didn’t know Donghae was clumsy” the guy named Soohyun chuckled.

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders and ate.

“I don’t think he was clumsy” Kevin chuckled “I think he drooled over Hyukjae”

I felt myself blush again.

“I agree with Kevin” the guy I don’t know the name of…but it must be Kibum.

“Maybe he still likes you or think you look hot” Junsu joked.

“And why should I care?” Eunhyuk said…or shall I start to call him Hyukjae? I am not used to Hyukjae…but we’ll see…anyway…my heart sank a bit when he said it.

“You should have seen his eyes and mouth” Kevin laughed “It could have fallen at the floor”

Why must they discuss it? Leeteuk walked past me “Nice job Donghae…next time bring a tissue”

I glared after him.

-

“What happened in the dance room?” The dance teacher asked, not angry or disappointed, just curious.

“I…just thought he was a good dance….and got a bit shocked” I lied. Or not totally lie, he was a good dancer.

“Oh…that’s great,” He smiled “He’ll be your partner in “Oppa has risen”” he smiled big, but I got a bit shocked “What?”

“Yup, you two would be perfect, you’re both good dancer, and now I have heard both of you sing and I think it fits for the song. I can’t wait to start practising the song and the dance”

“Oh…great” I said…didn’t have the heart to show him how uncomfortable I was now…

-

So next day…our first practising was…I waited in the dance room and when Eunhyuk came in he looked shocked “You?”

I nod “yes…good we think the same”

“So I am going to have a performance with you…only us two?”

He sighed “great…”

We both looked away from each other and it was silence.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

“Thanks for letting Hyukjae and Donghae dance together” I smiled to the dance teacher who was on his way to their practice.

“Oh, I would have chosen him anyway, he was awesome”

“He was…but…sorry if it will get hard for you in the beginning…they are not really good friends, but that’s kind of the plan if you know what I mean”

“I understand…but I know…the magic of the dance will make them…at least friends again” he smiled.

I think the dance teacher know that they have been friends before…but I don’t know if he knows that they are each other’s ex-boyfriend…

Donghae’s P.O.V.

It was awkwardly quiet…we sat at each side of the room and didn’t look at each other…

How could the dance teacher of all people chosen Eunhhyuk?

Then the dance teacher came in and we both stood up and bowed “hello”

“Hello, ready to practise the song?”

“Yup” We both said.

“Ok, here is the paper with the lyric and I have set your names where I think you should sing, so we’re trying this idea now and see how it works”

We both sat down and read through the lyric, and we heard the melody before we tried to sing it out. And even if didn’t talk so much, we didn’t fight in front of the teacher.

I started :

“I won’t leave you alone, so that you won’t be able to sleep at night.

Don’t think of stopping me or else you will be hurt”

Then he sang:

“Yes! I’ve got a feeling. Shall we go out all night?

Whose heart should I play with tonight?

Hey! Won’t you take me to……funkytown?

I’m international baby!”

We sang the rest of the song and it actually went well and we found out who should sing what. And we actually had a good time.

“Ok then, then you know what to practise, and I can’t wait to discuss the dance with you two, we’re done with this song for today” then he went out.

“Wow...Didn’t knew you could sing so well” Eunhyuk said to my surprise.

“Emm..thanks, you’re not that bad either” I said. “Emmm…Eunhyuk…I”

“Hyukjae! You’re done?” Junsu came in and said, but didn’t look happy to see me “Oh…Hi Donghae”

“Hi” I said and looked away…it felt like  I had two Leeteuk’s…except that I don’t know if Junsu likes Eunhyuk…or Hyukjae that way…

“I’m done, where are the others?”

“They are waiting in the lunch hall, but I wanna talk to you alone first” he said and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulder and walked out “See ya next practise Eun…Hyukjae”

“See ya” he said and I closed the door behind me, but stopped to listen.

It was a bit hard…since it is a danceroom the wall is a bit soundproof to lock the loud music inside.

I mostly heard mumble…until…

“nng…nng…AHHHHhhh…right there oohh…”

My heart felt like burning anger…Junsu…having …with Eunhyuk?...oh no!...

I shook my head…why are you thinking like this? Donghae! Get over it! Eunhyuk have moved on…but……the practise…it was so much fun to sing with him…even if we didn’t talk so much…we didn’t fight either…and he complimented me after it…

Just admit it Donghae…You haven’t got over Eunhyuk…not when you met him again…

“AAHH! Damn that OH GOD!”

I spoke to myself “Junsu…you haven’t seen the last of me”

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Oh god…that’s feels so good” I said when Junsu stood massaged my shoulders.

“You’re stressing too much”

“Hello! I have to practise a dance with my ex…IN 6 MONTHS!”

“Relax, this is a big chance…you’re an awesome dancer”

“Thanks” I chuckled “It’s just…I don’t know if I can take it…he’s gotten more handsome…”

“Then tell him”

“No…he hates me. Hello, I had with Leeteuk in public…and he heard it…and…I have gotten over him, I don’t feel the same anymore…”

“You can talk it out…but…He don’t like you? HELLO! He almost drooled looking at you dancing hip ”

I chuckled “What a ert”

“But…are you serious…you have gotten over him?”

“Yes…I still think he’s handsome and I bet he’s stil a nice guy…but I can’t see myself in a relationship with him again…I’m only gonna hurt him again”

“Look…I don’t know what happen when you were with Leeteuk…But…you didn’t enjoy it did you”

“Junsu this is getting awkward”

“Just answer”

“I don’t know what happened…but…in the process…I liked it…but I don’t know what happened, it felt like…it wasn’t me…who had with Leeteuk…because when we were done…I regretted it all”

I sighed.

“I can’t tell you what to do…but I am here if you need help or just need someone to talk to…and I know the other are here for you as well”

“Thanks” I smiled and hugged him

-

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I chuckled evil for myself “Just wait Junsu…You, Leeteuk and Siwon…are all on my hate and revenge list.

“Emm…Donghae…you ok?” a guy from class asked me.