CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE: New chance

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

I don’t know why I let him do it…I was still angry at him, but I let him in and out of me while I moaned and screamed in both pleasure and pain…Had I missed him too much maybe…I don’t know…but when we both had come he collapsed on top of me and we both panted hard.

“I love you Ryeowook” he said and hugged me tight, but I couldn’t tell him back.

“Maybe…we should wash ourselves? The others may wonder why we’re still “talking”…” I said while looking away from him.

“Maybe…” He said and sat up “Do you…wanna go first?”

I nod and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, dried myself and then when I came out I said “You can take a quick shower while I go down to the others…then I make the time go a bit before we come up again”

He nod, and he went in the shower while I went out…but …I limped a bit…damn that bastard… I tried my best to hide it, and it didn’t seem like they noticed too much when I sat down beside them.

“What took you so long?” Donghae asked.

“Sorry…but now I can tell you what happen”

I told them everything except the thing between me and Kyuhyun…

“Why did he agree to do it?” Donghae asked

“He won’t tell…because it is personal apperantly, and we only needed to know what happened, and now we know”

“But I still hate him…it is awkward knowing that you have been in the same bed as a person and can’t remember it, but then you see him and juts know it…”

‘yeah Donghae…trust me it is awkward for me to know it too…and I even saw you two…’ I thought in my mind…and then I made the time go a bit by telling Donghae that he must not hurt Kyuhyun when we go up again…

And when we went up Kyuhyun was done showering, and he had changed the sheets on the bed…

“Hi” Kyuhyun said.

“Hi” Donghae, eunhyuk and Leeteuk said.

“So I guess I have to tell you guys what happen?”

“No, I told them” I said without looking at him.

“But I thought you said I had to say it myself”

I shook my head “I just did it”

“Oh…ok” then Kyuhyun looked at Donghae “I…I am really, really sorry……I regret that I let Siwon boss me around, I am really sorry for making this mess”

Donghae looked at him a little while before he sighed “It’s ok…I forgive you…but I hadn’t forgiven you if you had been able to split me and Eunhyuk…”

Leeteuk looked away, and Kyuhyun said “If that had happen…I think I would have regretted it even more…I am really sorry”

Kyuhyun bowed “But I am scared of Siwon…and if he knows I have told this…I don’t know what will happen”

‘happen with me’ I thought and walked to him “It will be ok, he don’t need to know”

“But if he sees Donghae and Eunhyuk together again”

“We can have been friends again after a fight” Eunhyuk said “A fight doesn’t need to be everlasting…”

“Does it smell like someone has taken a shower?” Donghae suddenly asked and I froze.

“No?” kyuhyun acted, but everyone smelled the smell of steam from the bathroom

Everyone looked confused…and Kyuhyun broke the silence “Sooo…peace?”

He looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk who looked at each other before looking at Kyuhyun again…”Sure”

“Shall we go then?” Leeteuk asked, Eunhyuk nod “Maybe I shall tell the old couple about this before they hear from others and may think I am dead or at the hospital?”

“Good idea” Donghae said.

“Emm…I am…” I looked fast at Kyuhyun, met his eyes and then back at the others “I am going to the café, I want a milkshake”

“We can get it on the way?” Eunhyuk asked, but I shook my head “It’s ok, I go by myself”

“Ok…bye Kyuhyun” Eunhyuk said, and everyone said good bye before leaving.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“There was something weird about Ryeowook…” I said when we walked home.

“Yes…and I am sure it smelled like someone had taken a shower…” Donghae added.

Leeteuk swallowed “And the bed sheets were changed.”

Donghae and I stopped and looked at him “What?”

“It was a plastic bag at the room for dirty clother that needed to be washed…before we went out it was almost empty, but when we came in again…bed sheets were there.”

“You don’t think they?” I asked…

Donghae shrug his shoulders “I don’t know…why would they? Do they know each other?”

“What I have learned about Ryeowook is that…you never know what he knows or who he knows…”

Leeteuk’s phone rang and he took it, his face changed to a bit shocked and he hung up…

“Emm Eunhyuk? it is weird that it hadn’t burned down…but…in your house…they found a match that wasn’t fully gone…they suspect this wasn’t an accident…”

“ehehehehe….” I had no idea what to say…I didn’t think they would find out that…”Sure it was a match?”

“It’s probably Siwon” Donghae said angry.

“No” I said fast…maybe a bit too fast.

“Eunhyuk? You seem a bit scared?” Donghae said worried.

I sighed “I fired the house…I forgot it was a house made out of three…I was just going to burn the bed down…” I said embarrassed and looked away.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

 

I guess I didn’t die this time…they’re nice people…and I couldn’t believe I had slept with Ryeowook…it was amazing…and now I just opened the door to the café where he sat.

“Hi” I said and sat down beside me, and just to make sure I said “Are you even more angrier at me now?”

He looked away “No…why should I be angrier than I already was?”

“Well…since we ended up in bed?” I asked careful.

He chuckled a bit before blushing “That’s ok…I…kind of wanted it too…”

“But…what can I do to make you forgive all that I have done?”

He still looked away “I guess I can forget about it…as long as you won’t do it again…”

“So…you’ll give me another chance?”

He nodded and looked at me “On one condition…next time Siwon say something bad to you…talk back…don’t be a coward…and don’t think about me, I’ll be fine…promise?”

“…….promise….” If that’s what I had to do to get him back…I will do it…