Chapter four: A new start for the friendship.

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

“Emm…well…”

“Don’t answer, just get out ert!”

“Ey, I didn’t expect that you would be in the shower!”

“I didn’t expect that you would visit again”

We just looked angry at each other.

“Anyway…I…I wanted to know what happened between you and Leeteuk” I asked calm.

He sighed “Look here…I don’t like you, when I met you, you were nice, next day a jerk, and now you’re just an annoying guy who thinks he can ask whatever he wants”

I was about to say something when he continued “You don’t even know me, and I don’t know you…why do want to know thing about me?”

“I am sorry for what I did the first day, and what I have said…I want us to be friends…”

“But I don’t want…you are trying to find out stuff which is none of your business…”

“Look, I am sorry, can you please give me another chance?”

It looked like he thought a lot about it “If I say yes…would you still ignore me at school and all that stuff?”

“No. I don’t wanna listen to what people say anymore…I have done that too much…back at the other town too, and that way I will never find out who my real friends are…”

It looked like Eunhyuk smiled a bit, but it fade away “So…you don’t care that I am gay?”

I shook my head “Of course not” then I hugged him just to show him that I didn’t care.

“Emm…Donghae?” he said, but he hugged me back.

“Yes?”

“Emm…I’m still in my underwear…”

“Oh…sorry” I said and released him.

He took his jeans and dressed himself.

“So…tomorrow it is weekend, wanna hang out?” I asked, and weird feeling got inside me…I didn’t want him to dress…but I shook my head to get it away.

“Sure, what do you wanna do?”

“I don’t know…you can come visit me?”

“In that big house” he said and looked with wide eyes at me “I am gonna get lost…”

I chuckled “Just stick to me”

-

The next day he came, and I showed him around. His eyes were as wide as they could as he looked.

“I can’t believe you live in this luxury everyday…” he said.

“keke…It is not always funny though…”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s hard to explain”

Eunhyuk looked like he thought a lot now while looking at everything.

I also showed him my room.

“Wow…it is just as my house…”

“Yeah…” I didn’t actually know what to answer.

“Can I look around?”

“Sure”

He went inside and looked at everything, sat on the bed, looking in the closet, looking like a kid in a candy store that couldn’t decide what to buy.

“You know the closet can be private area?” I chuckled, and he blushed a bit “ehehe…ops…”

“It is ok” I smiled.

“Donghae, can you come here a bit?” mom shouted.

“Just wait here” I told EUnhyuk and went down. “What is it mom?”

“Do we have a visitor?”

I nod.

“Then why didn’t you say so, invite him to dinner” she smiled. “Who is it?”

“Eunhyuk, the guy that delivered”

“Oki doki, go and ask if he want”

“Ok” then I went upstairs and found Eunhyul laying in my bed, but he jumped up when he saw me “I…I just wanted to check your bed…it looked so soft…”

I chuckled “It is ok, don’t worry…mom wonders if you wanna eat dinner here”

“Really? Here?”

“Yes”

He nod exited.

“Yes mom! He stays for dinner!” I shouted out the door.

“Okei!” she shouted back.

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I wided my eyes when I saw the food in front of me…I had never had so much food for dinner…Donghae looked at me and smiled “Just eat”

I carefully started to take food on the plate, and ate first slowly…before I smiled big and ate more…and more “Yummy!”

“Great you like it, I made it myself” his mom smiled. I suddenly felt really hungry and ate even more.

“You must be really hungry…don’t you get food home?” his dad chuckled.

“You look really thin…”

I had no idea what I should answer, so I just answered what came in mind “I am just like that…not much to do about it”

Donghae looked sad at me, and his parents didn’t seem to believe me.

“You can come here and eat some other time too” his mom suggested.

“I don’t wanna be a bother” I answered

“Stop kidding, all friend of Donghae is invited her whenever they want, and I love to make food, so there is food enough”

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

“Donghae…come here” my mom said when Eunhyuk had left.

“Yes mom?”

“It’s the first time I have seen the boy…but you didn’t tell me he was that thin…” She looked worried, she always cared for people…even if she didn’t knew them so much.

“I know…”

“Donghae…if you’re his friend, maybe you should find out if he gets food at home…the look on his face when he saw the food…”

I couldn’t tell her the truth “I can try to find out…because if that is so…I bet he won’t tell me himself…”

“I understand that…but please…take him to dinner here more, he was so kind too”

‘He is kind…but he gets back less than he deserve’ I thought to myself and sighed.

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I met Donghae by the school gate that Monday, and I had prepared myself for that he told me that he couldn’t be my friend anymore…

But I was wrong, he waved to me when he saw me and told me to hurry.

“Hello” he greeted.

“Hi”

Then we went in the school gate, and the first that I noticed was that…every eye that could see us was locked on Donghae and me. Donghae didn’t seem to care, he still talked about what he had done yesterday.

“Emmm…Donghae?” I said

“Hmm?”

“Everyone look at us…”

Dongahe looked around “I know…I just don’t care”

Then he kept telling.

“Are you guys a couple now?” A derisive voice said, and we saw Leeteuk look at us.

“No!” I said angry

To Leeteuk I could say anything men that came in mind, I was so angry at him for ruin every possible friend I could get.

“None of your business” Donghae said.

Leeteuk walked toward Donghae “It is…trust me…you can end up regretting this”

Donghae pushed him lightly away and looked at me “Come Eunhyuk”

Then he walked and I went after…but I met Leeteuk’s eyes as I walked past him…He looked really angry.