CHAPTER TEN: Lies all the way

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I wasn’t able to tell the other what happen, not even Donghae, even if I know I could trust him now…so when someone asked, I just didn’t answer. But everyone hugged me tight anyway when they saw me again and everyone asked if I was ok, what had happen, why did I run off…I don’t know what their problem was…I hadn’t been gone that long.  But the only thing in my mind was Leeteuk right now…Even Siwon’s kiss couldn’t get him out of my mind.

“I wanna go to the hospital” I said without looking at the others.

“What?” Heechul asked “You wanna visit Leeteuk? Why?”

I shrug my shoulders.

“He probably just broke a leg or something, and that he deserves…”

“Keep quiet! You don’t understand” I said frustrated, and everyone looked confused.

“Just take me there ok?” I almost begged.

“Sure” Siwon took an arm around my shoulder “I can do it”

Then we walked off to the hospital in silence.

When we got there I asked after Leeteuk and got showed his room.

I looked at Siwon “I wanna go in alone…you can just go home in the meantime”

He kissed my lips “I can stay and wait?”

I shook my head “no, I wanna be a bit alone”

“Ok, if you say so” he smiled, kissed my cheek before he walked away.

Then the nurse knocked on the door and opened it “Leeteuk? You have a visitor”

He looked a bit surprised when he saw it was me, and then the nurse left.

“Hi” I said and sat down beside him “How are you?”

“Good” he said and I snorted “Riiight, what idiotic thing did you do?”

He took his arms up and it was around from wrist to the elbow. “It’s for stopping the bleeding”

I was about to slap his forehead hard but resisted “You’re an idiot you know…I told you not to…”

“But…you ran away”

“Yes, but I am stupid, and I was shocked…how did you find out anyway?”

“Donghae asked me fist where you were because he thought I had beaten you or anything”

“Wonder why he thought it” I said sarcastic.

“But how are you stupid?” he asked.

“Don’t you think I have done what you did? My life has been a hell…no family, no friends to hang out with, everyone back away from me, you bully me…need to say more?”

“Don’t you have a family?” he asked confused

Oh…that’s right…he didn’t know…but I shook my head “No…I don’t have…I have lived alone since I was 10…my parents died and my brother got taken by the orphanage…”

He looked with wide eyes at me “And you didn’t tell me that?”

“Why should I? I don’t want people to worry about me…but Donghae found out”

“Where do you live?”

“Not long away from where you punched me in the snow…in a small house, and there is an old nice couple who is pays for me as you heard”

“I thought your parents maybe didn’t work or anything…” he said ashamed.

It got a bit quiet and I just had to say it out.
“Leeteuk?”

“mhm?”

“I don’t love you…I’m sorry, I can’t return your feelings…”
“I know…” he said sad.

“I just can’t…you’ve done too much and…I can’t just forget about it…”

He nod.

“But…I want you to stop hurting yourself”

He sighed “I guess I really am stupid…I’ve hurt you a lot and then I hurt myself…”

“If you had treated me nicer…then maybe…I don’t know”

“If I had been nicer to you my father would had stopped it…I told him that I had fell in love with a guy…and he got totally mad”

“You could have told me that, he hadn’t needed to find out”

“I guess so…but…I don’t know how to say this, but…do you really love Siwon?”

“What kind of question is that…of course I do”

“Ok…emm…then it’s nothing…but…will you keep the scene in the gymnasium a secret?”

I nod “Yes…I haven’t told anyone”

“I am really sorry”

“I know, don’t think about it”

“How can I not?” he asked and looked down.

I sighed “You just have to try…just as I have to…” then I suddenly kissed his cheek “But thanks for telling me the truth…I hope you will at least stop bullying me now”

He blushed a bit when he realised that I had kissed his cheek “Emm…yes”

I smiled “Thanks, and…I actually hope we can be friends again one day…but not now.”

“I understand”

I nod “but I have to go now, don’t do anymore stupid things…promise me!”

He looked at me, thought a bit and then he said “I promise”

I smiled “great, bye”

Then I went out, took a deep breath and then I started to walk home. And on the way I started to get really tired. A lot of things had happened today and fast…I just wanted to relax now…being in Siwon’s arms…

“You scared me!” I jumped back when a guy stood in front of me.

“You shouldn’t go back home right now Hyukjae, I warn you for your own good”

“What?” I said confused, but then he suddenly was gone in the dark…had he walked so fast?

“What happens home? And how do you know my name?” I asked the air, but no answer, so I ran the rest of the way, a bit because I was scared and a bit because I was curious.

I tried to catch my breath when I was home and opened the door slowly in case Siwon had gone to sleep a bit. But I heard his voice…talking to someone. Quiet as I could I looked at him…he was talking in the phone.

“I am at a friend’s house I told you…no, not another woman…stop being suspicous, I could never replace you my love”

I froze as he continued “I would never cheat on you ok?...thats great, you should trust me more…it’s ok…bye…love you”

Then he hung up and I looked both angry and sad at him. I couldn’t believe this. That bastard!

She should trust you more? Does she know you’re sleeping with your ex, and you lie to him by telling him that he is the only one for you? And I trusted you…You said you still loved me…I would never take you back if I knew you had someone…and I feel sorry for that girl.

I kicked the wall hard so he could hear me, and he turned around with a smile “Eunhyuk! you’re home” But I returned his smile it with anger.

-

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“You seem to think a lot son” mom asked worried in the living room.

“Is just that…I don’t regret bringing his friends here…but I have a feeling…that bringing Siwon wasn’t the best idea.”

“But don’t they still love each other?” she asked.

I nod “But I still have the feeling”

“Or maybe you’re just jealous”

“What?” I shouted and looked at her.

“Just a suggestion”

“No mom, I am don’t like guys that way”

Or I have had a vision about him…and I did undress him until he was …it wasn’t really necessary as I said…oh good Donghae, you’ve become a ert…

Then my phone suddenly got a text.

 

I couldn’t tell Eunhyuk this…it would break his heart, but I am telling you…

Siwon is just using Eunhyuk…Siwon has a girlfriend back at the other town.

-          Leeteuk

“WHAT?” I shouted.