CHAPTER THIRTHTEEN: Christmas ball

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Wow…you look really handsome” I chuckled at Donghae when he tried his tuxedo on, on the evening out school had Christmas ball as an ending of the year.

“You think so?” He looked sceptical in the mirror.

“Yes, you look good, don’t worry”

“Then what about you?” he looked at me “What are you going to wear?”

I shrug my shoulders “I have actually never went to Christmas ball because I can’t afford a tuxedo”

“Then you can borrow one of mine” he smiled “They are still as good as new”

He went a bit out of his room and came back with three tuxedos “Who do you like best?”

I wide my eyes, they all looked so nice “Emm…I wanna try that one” I said and pointed at number 2. He gave it to me “You can go to the bathroom to change or you can change here, your choice”

I wanted to go to the bathroom, but…I didn’t have so much of a clue on how a tuxedo was supposed to be…or how to tie a tie…So I blushed “Can you help me?”

“Sure” he smiled.

I slowly took my shirt off, I was scared, but I shouldn’t be…Donghae really don’t care, we’re both guys. And I took my jeans off. After I had dressed myself with the tuxedo, Donghae helped me to make it right, folded the collar right and tied the tie.

“Look handsome” he smiled and  pushed me lightly toward the mirror.

“Wow…is that me?” I looked shocked in the mirror…I did look handsome.

“Wait here” DOnghae ran out and came back with something I had no idea what was and started to fix my hair.

“All done” he smiled, and I almost didn’t recognize myself.

“I think you can go to the Christmas ball like that” He smiled.

“I guess so…thank you”

Suddenly we both only stood there and looked at each other…I saw his eyes went both up and down at me as he smirked a bit “You’re welcome”

He walked a bit closer to me, and I backed a bit away so he stopped.

-          Christmas ball

Everyone was dressed so nice today, girls wearing dresses and boys in tuxedo…I gotta be honest…everyone looked at least a bit handsome today. And someone actually looked at me with a bit bigger eyes than usual.

“Are you sure this was a good idea?” I asked Donghae while looking at the floor.

“It is ok, don’t care about them.” He answered.

I had to chuckle a bit “It is like you are the one who has gone to this school the longest”

“I usually find friends easy, but finding real friends are more different…someone hang out with me because I am rich…”

“I’m not”

“I know” He smiled. We stood by a wall and looked at everyone. There were also people we didn’t know…because it was allowed to bring friends or something that came to visit in this holiday. Suddenly I saw Leeteuk, he was with his friends, and he looked really handsome too, almost just as much as Donghae. He laughed with them and then he suddenly noticed my look. He smiled before he turned to the others again.

“What is it?” Donghae asked.

“Nothing, I have to use the bathroom” I said

“I’ll wait”

I nod and walked toward the bathrooms, but stopped in the hallway…I turned around and saw Leeteuk.

“What is it?” I asked

“I just wanted to tell you that you look good”

“Thanks, Donghae fixed me”

He nod “I heard you live with him now?”

“Yes…I don’t think he just asked because he wanted me to…I think he also asked because he wanted me out from there Siwon could find me again”

“So Donghae told you what I told him?”

“Yes, but I found it out before he told me…”

“Ok…I wanted to tell you at the hospital…but you told me you loved him and I didn’t wanna break your heart”

“It’s ok”

A bit silence except that we heard a bit of slow music.

“Do…do you wanna dance?” He stemmed and looked nervous at the floor while blushing a lot. I walked a bit toward him…and I took my arms around his neck “A quick dance won’t hurt” Leeteuk took his arms around my waist.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I almost fainted when I saw it…I had followed Leeteuk because I was afraid of trouble…but…they danced… a slow dance…Eunhyuk had his arms around Leeteuk’s neck while Leeteuk’s had his around Eunhyuk’s waist…what the hell? I could feel jealousy burn…

So it was true…I actually like Eunhyuk? at least a bit…or a bit more…my heart feel like breaking as I watched them…I saw Leeteuk talk to Eunhyuk, but I couldn’t hear what they said, but I saw Eunhyuk blush…I couldn’t take it anymore, so I walked back to where I had promised Eunhyuk I would wait.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

It felt awkward dancing like this with Leeteuk, but he knew I did it only to be friendly…

“Eunhyuk?”

“Yes?”

“Do you like Donghae?”

I started to blush “What Kind of question is that?”

“I just wonder…it looks a bit like he likes you”

“I don’t know…I think I like him…I don’t know…I am confused, but I don’t think he likes me”

“I may say he does…I see the way he looks at you…it’s almost the same as my look at you”

I blushed more “Don’t say thing like that, you make me feel guilty”

“I’m sorry, but you have no reason to be guilty.” He said and then he let go off me “Thanks for the dance..go back to Donghae now”

“Where are you going?”

“To the bathroom”

I looked sceptical at him. “You don’t have a knife?”

He chuckled “No…I am keeping my promise, I am only going to use the toilet”

“ok” I said and left. I found Donghae still by the wall…he looked a bit down…

“Donghae? What is it?”

“Nothing…

A new slow song came, and I just had to…I had to knew if I felt something for him…I suddenly took his hand and he looked shocked at me. “You…you wanna dance?”

I almost started to shiver a bit waiting for an answer. But he also took a grip in my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. Someone looked weird at us, shocked, but no one did anything about it.

Donghae took his arms around my waist and I took mine around his neck and we started to move. “I never thought you would ask me…”

“Why?” I blushed hard and didn’t dare to look at him.

“I kind of…saw you and…Leeteuk…”

“Oh…it’s nothing between me and Leeteuk…I can explain later”

“Oh ok” he said and he actually took his hands a bit longer down, it wasn’t directly on my , but almost…I didn’t dare to look at him. But when I looked a bit to the side I saw Leeteuk watching us…he actually smiled, and I smiled a back and nod…and now he knew…I do like Donghae.

“Eunhyuk?”

“Y...yes?” I stemmed, still not looking at him.

“Look at me”

I swallowed and looked at him.  Then he suddenly pressed his lips against mine…I was shocked, but I opened my mouth and let his tongue feel my mouth. He pulled me even closer to him to deep it. I wonder how many who are staring at us now…but I don’t dare to look. Instead I pulled him closer too.

When we broke the kiss he smiled at me “I hope you won’t hate me for that…I love you”

I also smiled “I love you too”