CHAPTER FOURTYSEVEN: Plans

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Siwon’s P.O.V.

That Kibum guy kept glaring at me whenever he saw me…it became kind of scary, but then again it’s understandable why…I saw Eunhyuk and the others sit by their usual table and chat, they laughed and had fun, except Eunhyuk who seemed really tired and Donghae looked worried at him, then Eunhyuk laid his head at his shoulders.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Is something wrong?” Donghae asked, and I just sighed “I’m just tired and I have a headache.”

He kissed my forehead “Then just relax, if it gets really bad then you should go home”

“Yeah, but I wanna stay for the Oppa practise”

“Dancing with the girls?”
I chuckled a bit “Of course…for the girls…”

He was cute when he started to pout. So I turned my head a bit to whisper to him.

“I want you to become sweat, so when we’re alone after practise you’ll take your shirt off, and I could too”

Donghae’s eyes got bigger and the other looked at him. “Is it something” Junsu asked.

Donghae shook his head fast “No” and I couldn’t help but smile.

When the others didn’t look he whispered back “Don’t talk like that”

“Like what?”

“You know what I mean”

I shook my head and thigh lightly.

“Hyuk I warn you, stop it”

I smirked and just ‘accidently’ lightly over his crotch.

Donghae bit his lips to not make a sound before he whispered “Once in a public place was enough, let’s keep it private”

I still ignored and ‘accidently’ over him again “Who says I have to join?”

“You are so done later”he whispered and walked away, most likely to the bathroom.

I chuckled and Soohyun looked at me “You know we can hear you enough to know what is was about”

“Yup” I said

“You are a ert” Junsu chuckled and I just nod innocently “I’m not the only one”

Then my phone rang and I took it up “Hello?”

“Hi Hyung” Ryeowook’s voice said.

“Wookie, how are you?”

“Oh, I’m fine, and you?”

“I’m fine…Right now” I answered, and whispered the last words and thought about Donghae’s scary and erted look when he had whispered: “You are so done later”

“What have you done now?” Ryeowook sighed.

“Nothing?”

“If you say so, I called to hear if you, Donghae and Leeteuk wanted to spend the weekend here at Kyuhyun and Kangin’s house. Their parents are out”

“I guess that would’ve been nice, I’ll should go and find them so I can ask”

“Ok, Call me back when you know, ok?”

“Ok, see ya”

“Bye bye”

Then we hung up.

“Who was it?” Junsu asked.

“My brother, ask if Donghae, Leeteuk and I wanted to spend weekend over at Kyuhyun’s house”

“Didn’t know they were friend with Leeteuk”

I shrug my shoulders “Anyway, I should go and find them and ask”

“You know where you fin Donghae” Soohyun chuckled and I just stuck my tongue out before I went to find Leeteuk and let Donghae finish before I went to him.

I saw him by another table with my ‘old’ bullies.

“Hi” I greeted him, and the others just looked awkward at me.

“Hello?” Leeteuk looked at me

“I have something to ask you…but…can you come with me, they are weird” I pointed at the others.

“Ok” Leeteuk said and followed me a bit away.

“Ryeowook wondered if you wanted to spend the weekend at Kyuhyun and Kangin’s house with me and Donghae?”

He looked a bit confused at me “When did I get included? I don’t know them that much?”

I shrug my shoulder “Maybe they think you’re a nice guy?”

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

 

“What can we do to make sure they are a good match” Ryeowook asked.

“I don’t know, but I know Kangin have a little eye to him…so we’ll see what happened, but if I see Kangin likes him, I wanna help him…but I don’t know Leeteuk…”

“It’s a bit hard to think about that now…I think we should observe them first and see if they match and to see if one of them are interested in the other, then we can find out what we should do”

I chuckled “Or we can force them, I want Kangin to leave us alone, so it must be something we can do to make them get together”

Wookie sighed “Ok, or we can force them, but then you can come up with the idea…”

----

Do you have any ideas for the Kyuwook pair? ;-P