CHAPTER FOURTYFIVE: Apologizes part 2

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I sat in my livingroom watching TV while waiting for Ryeowook to wake up…he had been sleeping a lot recently. Maybe he didn’t get enough sleep during night. I had walked a lot between my room and living room to check on him.

Suddenly the door to my room opened “K….Kyhyun?”

I stood up and ran to him “Are you ok?”

“Yeah…I’m just tired…but can I watch TV with you?”

“Of course” I said and took his hand, but instead of watching TV. He laid himself down on the couch and laid his head on my lap “I rather lay here”

I chuckled “But…I think you should have a pillow…or…I may react”

He chuckled and took a sofa pillow.

Eunhyuk’s P.o.V.

“No!” The answer came fast when I told Donghae about Siwon. We were in his room and I had just told him about Siwon who had called me, and also had dragged Jessica away from me.

“I thought you would say that” I sighed.

“I don’t want Siwon to come near you…”

“Even if he saved me from Jessica?”

“Even if….” He said not happy.

“Then…you can come with me?” I tried.

“But…Siwon hadn’t liked it I think”

“I can tell him that I only come if I can take you with me…and if he says no…He don’t need to know you’re there…

He thought a bit “Okey…then it is ok”

“You sound like a parent” I chukled.

“I am just worried that he will do something to you” He pouted and backhugged me.

“I know” I smiled and he got a serious tone.

“If something more causes us to fight…I don’t know what I’ll do…”

“I guess…We’ll just have to trust each other…Don’t judge before knowing the truth….” I said sad thinking about the time I thought Donghae cheated...and then the day at the restaurant with Leeteuk….a tear went down my face.

“No, don’t cry!” Donghae said and turned me around to hug me “Shhh….It’s the past no”
-

A bit later after I had calm down I called Siwon while Donghae sat beside me.

“Hello?” Siwon asked

“Hi Siwon”

“So you have decided now?”

“I can meet you…If Donghae can come with me”

It became a bit silent on the other line.

“Siwon?” I asked to hear if he was there.

“Let me guess….Donghae don’t want you to go alone”

“Yes?”

“And if I say no…you will either not show up, or take Donghae with you anyway?”

“Yup”

“Then it’s no point asking, take him with you…” Siwon sighed.

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I Ryeowook over his hair “You’re cute”

“Thanks” he smiled.

“I thought you were sleeping” I chuckled.

“I’m awake….Kyuhyun?”

“Yes?”

“I need to tell you something…” He sat up “I didn’t fell from the bunk bed…”

“I kind of knew that…”

“Yeah…sorry”

“What happened?” I asked.

“I wanted to know what you two were talking about, but I didn’t hear anything…So…I tried to force myself to see you”

“How? I thought you only could see Hyukjae?”

“No…I sometimes see you too” (Ryeowook mentioned it the first time in chapter 18)

He sighed and continued “I have found out…I become dizzy when I try to force it…That’s why I fainted…I forced myself to see Hyukjae because he needed to be saved”

“But…you didn’t faint now?”

“No, now I stopped when I felt myself get dizzy and it hurted…but fainted in one second…enough to fall from the edge of the bottom bed when I faced the wall.”

“Then don’t force it…I am scared that one day you will faint and don’t wake up…or that you faint and hurt yourself”

He didn’t answer, just thinking.

“Ryeowook, promise me…don’t hurt yourself by forcing it!”

He sighed “ok…I promise”

I kissed his forehead “Good boy”

We heard the front door got opened and then Kangin came in “Hello”

“Hi” Ryeowook smiled, while I didn’t say anything.

“Kyuhyun? I thought that…maybe…this weekend our parents is out, that we can invite people here, like…Eunhyuk and Donghae….and Leeteuk? Just…hanging out”

I looked sckeptical at him “Is it something with Leeteuk?”

“No…He just seem like a nice guy” He said and walked away.

“He…is…interested in Leeteuk…” I said.

“hmm…isn’t that nice then…maybe he can make Leeteuk forget about Hyukjae?”

“hmm…then two wins…If we can make Leeteuk and Kangin…then Kangin we’ll leave us more alone, and Leeteuk gets over Eunhyuk” I smiled.

“We don’t know if they match…but it is allowed to try” Ryeowook chuckled.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

We waited at the café for Siwon to come…I sat calm, but beside me Donghae sat with crossed arms and paid attention to the front door. And the look showed pure anger, especially when Siwon actually came in the front door.

“Hi” he said and sat down.

I was about to say hi when Donghae greeted him angry “Hi…”

“Is he going to be like that the whole time?” Siwon asked calm.

“Can you blame me?” Donghae answered still angry.

“I am here to talk with Eunhyuk…and I don’t need to interrupt me…so…If you could have been kind…can you sit somewhere else?” Now Siwon got angry and those two stared angry at each other.

“What if…I say no” Donghae answered.

“Then can you shut up?”

 “I speak if I want”

“Please” I interrupted and took Donghae’s hand “I understand you, but…let him speak”

“How can you be so calm, after all he has done?” Donghae asked.

“Of course I am angry, but I want to know what Siwon has to say.”

Donghae stared angry at Siown again, but then gave up “Fine…but just because Eunhyuk said so!”

-----

How do you think their talk will go? :o

Will Donghae be able to not suddenly shout out in anger in the middle of the cafè? ;P

We'll see xD