CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE: Jessica

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Tell me…pleaaase” Donghae begged and back hugged me. We both laid in his bed, ready to sleep, but Donghae was awake and kept asking me what happened when I moved…How I met Jessica, who she was…

“Why?”

“Why nooooooot?” he pouted.

“Why do you wanna know?”

“I want to know…how you felt when you moved…and…how you changed…”

He said it careful…and I turned around “Changed?”

“yeah…That was the first thing that caught my eye…how much you had changed…not only on your outside, but also your inside”

“ke…” I said. Of course I knew myself I had changed…I have become stronger… “Sure…I can tell...or I can answer questions…that will be easier for me…”

“Ok…Tell me about the plane trip…and don’t lie, tell me as it was, I see if you lie…”

He looked strict at me, and I sighed “Fine…”

I took a deep breath and actually tried to not hide anything…

“In the plane…I mostly cried…and Ryeowook comforted me and didn’t say so much…”

Donghae interrupted me “Yeah…that’s right…can’t he see what you have been doing? He’s kind of weird?”

“Yeah…sometimes…and sometimes…it’s very annoying” I chuckled “His surprise party on his birthday…it was even kept a secret from me…since if they told me…Ryeowook could know…”

“keke…but…how did the first day on the new school go?”

“it was ok…I was scared as hell…didn’t talk to anyone…until Junsu talked to me and introduced me to the others…I was shy and depressed…but they kept raising me up without knowing what it was…and people were nice even when they knew I was gay…even Kevin was…then…I told them about you….”

“Then what happened? What did they say?”

“Ehehehehe…they called you an …emmm…different names…yeah…and that’s what…kind of made me more confident…they made me think it was only your fault…but the truth is…it was my fault…”

Donghae shook his head “No…it’s wasn’t your fault…and not mine either…It was SIwon’s and were going to take revenge…”

“You only wanna win the game”

“that too…but yeah…I guess I was a bit an …”

“No, you weren’t …I would’ve done the same…but let’s not talk about that…”

“Ok” he sighed “emm…Jessica?”

“Emm…she was a girl that had a crush on me without knowing I was gay…so one day she actually asked me out, and I said yes…she was cute, and I thought I could try to forget you.”

I stopped there and looked at Donghae, but he didn’t say anything, only waited for me to tell more…

“So we went on the date…it was fun, we ate and went to an amusement park.”

“Hmm…” Donghae started “I could make a better date to an amusement park”

I chuckled “Sure sure…but after that we started to go out…she was very clingy, and in the end she asked why I never kissed her and backed off every time she tried to kiss me…that’s when I told her I couldn’t do it…I told her I was sorry and all that stuff, but she didn’t react as I thought…instead of leaving me alone…she was always nearby…and tried to make me fall in love…I finally thought I was going to get a break…”

“What do you mean? What did she do?”

“Well…she always wanted to hug me, ask me to eat with her, hang out with her…watching a movie where she layed her head on my shoulder… my thighs to get me hard…”

“OK ENOUGH…She’s not coming near you while I’m here…”

“But don’t hurt her…don’t sink that low”

“Sure I know…But…I won’t let her flirt with MY boyfriend”

I didn’t know what to say…and he continued “So don’t worry…I won’t let her…and I won’t be an …” then he hugged me tight “But maybe we should sleep now…I ask more when I know what to ask”

-

Next day we stood in the hallway and chatted until a girl’s voice felt like an echo “HYUKJAEE!!”

I wide my eyes and turned toward the voice…

“Eheh…Hi…What are you doing at school??”

“To see you!!” Jessica smiled and almost jumped at me.

“I…Thought you…would come another day…”

She kissed my cheek “But I couldn’t hold myself from you too long when I know I could meet you”

“Oh…ehe…” I said awkward and looked at Donghae….he didn’t look too happy…

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I stared at the beautiful girl…it would have been easier if she didn’t look so good and innocent…I hated her already…wrapping her arms around my boyfriend, who looked really awkward with this…

In the corner of my eye I saw something that made me even angrier…Siwon smiled to me.