CHAPTER FIFTHY-THREE - The weekend part 5

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Siwon’s POV

I sighed for myself in the park in the evening. What am I gonna do to make them forgive me…I know I don’t deserve it, but I’ll keep trying…

“Having hard time thinking?” A voice said and I looked up at Kibum.

“And do you care?”

He sat down beside me at the bench “I am angry of course…Eunhyuk is my friend now…and you seem untrustworthy”

I chuckled “Did you come to cheer me up or telling me what I already know?”

“I just don’t know why you did all those stuff in the past and now…but…it really seems like you want Eunhyuk to forgive you”

I nod “I’ll do anything to make Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun to forgive me…Anything…I have done such horrible mistakes that force me to let go of three things that meant so much to me…Eunhyuk and Yuri…And Kyuhyun who was my friend…I should just give up on love and friendship, I won’t be able to hold it…”

Suddenly Kibum leaned toward me and kissed my lips. Softly and slowly, while I sat there in shock until he broke it and looked at me, blushing a bit.

“Sorry…I don’t know what it is, but…….or…I know I should be angry, and I am, but…something inside me sense the nice side of you…and…that side...I feel attracted to…that nice and handsome side…that’s why I have stared at you so much”

He looked really nervous saying this and I sighed.

“I hear what you say, thank you, but……don’t fall for me……it’s not good for you…You can find someone better…I’m scared that if you fall for me, I’ll start using you.”

What if I can’t change…I lost Eunhyuk, and just lost Yuri…what if I just go to the first that falls for me and use him or her for my own good…I don’t want that to happen again…

Kangin’s Pov

Just when Leeteuk was out of sight I took my pants on again, and carefully went after him...I was really nervous when I knocked on the door.

“Just come in, I already told you that you could come” he said and I opened the door to find him already undressed to his boxer. He looked at me, smiled and took his PJ pants on.

“You have to change too you know, it will be too hot sleeping in those clothes” He said and laid down on the bed. I nod and undressed myself to my boxer, and since I didn’t have my pj pants here, I went to sit on the bed. He looked at me and smiled

“You can lay down you know” and took a hand up to and felt my abs “Hmm…well built body”  I felt my heart beat fast, so I took his hand away before he found out what his touch did to me.  He chuckled a bit, so I think he already knew, but before he could say anything I laid down beside him under the blanket…this felt so weird…

He smiled at me, but I felt myself blush and just closed my eyes…didn’t wanna see it…it felt so weird at the moment…I can’t explain it…why did I even say yes to lay down beside him….what will the other say if they come home and see this…

“Why don’t you wanna look at me” He chuckled……I can’t answer…Because I don’t know…

-----

 

I know its short, but I am really busy with school, so I update what I am able to when I get ideas.