CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A found brother and a late boyfriend

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

The next day I went to the old couple again, and they actually smiled. “Eunhyuk!”

“So he did came yesterday”

They nod and the old woman hugged me “I don’t know what you did, but thank you”

“Is he here now?”

She shook her head “No…he is out for a walk”

“Where had he been?”

“He didn’t wanna tell us, but right now I am happy he is alive” the old man said.

I nod “Of course…Can I wait here until he comes back?”

“Sure, did you leave Donghae at home?” she chuckled a bit. She didn’t know we were a couple yet.

“There is something I have to do alone…and just so you know…he’s my boyfriend”

They both smiled “For real, that’s great!”

I nod and blushed “Yeah…”

Then suddenly the door behind me in the entry opened and behind me I saw him…He looked a bit shocked at me, but I smiled “Hi”

“Hi”

I just took my arms around the guy and hugged him tight, and he thought a bit before he hugged back. He started to shiver and I heard him sob “So…you found out in the end?”

I nod in his neck and I felt that he started to cry more. The old couple looked confused at us “Do you guys know each other?”

Ryeowook cried so much that he couldn’t talk and I nod to answer them “This is my little brother…Ryeowook”

“But…But our grandchild is named Wookie?”

Ryeowook shook his head and tried to dry his tears “I lied”

-

After Ryeowook had clamed down we went to our living room.

“Ryeowook?” I asked and he looked at me.

“How do you know everything? You knew where I was when I ran away for a few hours?...”

He chuckled a bit “I can’t tell you my secret…then it won’t work anymore…but I don’t know everything…I know about you”

I looked confused at him and he sighed before he smiled jokefully “Like your first time with Donghae, and in the shower…”

“Okey!” I cutted him off “So I can’t do a thing without you knowing?”

He shrug his shoulder “Maybe…”

“Great…” I sighed “but…you did know about Siwon, you told me not to go home?”

“That I really don’t know why…” he said confused.

-

Later I went home. Ryeowook was going to sleep over at the old couple as he was supposed. But …I forgot to ask him how his life had been since we got separated…I ask him tomorrow…Now I wanna be with Donghae.

So when I came home I went to his room…he had fallen asleep. I smiled as I walked to him…without him waking up…Ryeowook have seen so much already so I don’t care what he will see in the future.

“Donghae?” I asked softly.

“Hyukki” he said while still sleeping “I love you”

“I love you too” I smiled, and then he suddenly said “and you make me ”

I wide my eyes in shock before I chuckled “Oh really?...” I smirked as slowly I sat myself on top of him”

“mmm” he moaned when I took my knee between his legs. I bended down and on his neck. His hand took a grip on each side of my waist “What are you doing”

I sat up and chuckled at Donghae who smirked at me.

“Since you seemed to have a dream…I thought I would help”

“By teasing me more?” He chuckled.

I smiled and nod.

“You know my parents are home?” He asked when I started to open his shirt.

“They are not; they must have gone out while you slept”

When I had finally get rid of all your clothes I positioned myself right while he still had a grip at my waist…Slowly I sat down as I bit my teeth together.

-

“I didn’t think you could top as a bottom” Donghae smiled as he hugged me tight in the bed.

“Why not?”

“You just seem like the type”

I chuckled and kissed his lips “I can surprise you a lot”

“So what is the next surprise I can look forward to?”

“If I said that…it wouldn’t be a surprise”

He sighed “Ok, then I’ll wait”

“But tomorrow…you wanna meet my brother?”
“What?” he said surprised “Have you found?”

I nod “And you know him”

“I do?”

He looked so cute when he was confused.

“Just wait and see” I chuckled “But right now I just wanna hug you more”

-

The next day I visited my old house alone…I can’t believe I went from this to live with Donghae in that big house…I smiled to myself as I looked over the room…

“Oh …I’ll be late” I said when I looked at the clock on my cellphone. I was going to meet Donghae in 5 minutes. I ran toward the store, but when I came there…he wasn’t there either…

“I guess he’s late too…” so I stood there…and stood there…and stood there…now he was 40min too late…I took my phone up and called him…no answer…I called him again…still no answer…

“Donghae?” I asked out in the air…
-----
Sorry I can be late, had a writing block, and I have a bit still, but I try :P


Where can Donghae be? :o
And how does Ryeowook know so much about Eunhyuk? maybe we'll never know...