CHAPTER NINTHTEEN: You’re just like everyone else! No, you’re even worse!

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

Ryeowook and I were on our way to the police when someone from my class was calling for me.

“Yo Eunhyuk!”

I looked confused at them…they actually called me by my first name? We went to them.

“Thought you wanted to see” he smiled and showed me some pictures on the phone…Both my and Ryeowook’s mouth went wide open…

Donghae get kissed by a guy, kissing him back, laying on top of him, touch him, he touch him back…I closed my eyes and my fist started to shiver…When I found out Siwon was unfaithful I mostly just got angry…but now…I felt pure pain hit right in my heart… I turned away from them “And why did you show me this? I don’t think you felt I had the right to know?”

They only shrug their shoulders “But now you know”

 

“It can’t be him” I said to myself and walked away from them.

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

When I looked at the pictures I felt something hit my head…I saw it…Donghae…in a bed with Kyuhyun…it didn’t look fake, but I saw some foots standing a bit away from them…it must be the guy who took these pictures.

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

“Please tell me it’s not Donghae” I begged Ryeowook, but he looked down “I saw it, I saw when they had begun…it didn’t look false…I’m sorry”

“That…bastard” I sobbed and Ryeowook hugged me tight while I sobbed “I can’t believe it…he lied to me as well…and he used my place to cheat on me!...I HATE HIM!”

“There must be some explanation” Ryeowook tried.

“He cheated on me…with someone I don’t know…I have never seen the guy”

Ryeowook looked like he didn’t know what to say “Yeah…but…Eunhyuk?...”

I looked at him and he he bit his lip “I know that guy Donghae was with…there must be some mistake I promise”

“Who is it? And how do you know?”

“I can’t explain it…but trust me…”

I swallowed, but shook my head “I’m sorry…It’s not that I don’t trust you…but…the picture looked real, you can’t tell me he someone photoshopped him or anything in bed with someone IN MY HOUSE! Or do you think so?”

He sighed “No…”

“That’s right…sorry…I’ve got a…person to talk to…” I said and walked away from him with tears falling down my face like a rainstorm…

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I woke up…where the hell was I? I looked around…Eunhyuk’s house…weird…and god…headache! What the? I looked at myself…I was ? I sat up…my wrist hurt a bit…I looked at them…marks after a rope? What have happened here?

I found my clothes and on it a note were…

 

I guess this was my revenge, I am done with you for now…

But don’t worry, none of us ed you for real…we made you lay there with you problem from the drug, but you didn’t feel much since you fell asleep…

Siwon

 

“What? What revenge! I can’t remember what happened?” I started to dress myself, and took my phone up…wow…a lot of missed calls and text from Eunhyuk…AND THE CLOCK I OVER MIDNIGHT!! !

I hurried and ran out and to my house, I opened the door and went in…quiet…but light were on and I heard crying…

I came in the living room and my mom cried while dad tried to comfort her, they both saw me, my dad stood up and took a good grip in my and shook me lightly “Where have you been?!” then he hugged me “We have been so worried!!”

Mom joined the hug “Where have you been”

“I…I was at Eunhyuk’s house…I don’t know how I came there or what happen? Eunhyuk! where is Eunhyuk! I didn’t show up, he have called…”

“Emmm…Eunhyuk is sleeping over at the old couple’s house, he came to see you, but you weren’t home…and he seemed a bit angry and sad at the same time…then he went out” mom said careful.

“…”

“A guy named Leeteuk was also looking for you, he was nice toward us, but I saw in his eyes that he was pissed when he asked for you”

“I don’t know what have happened…I have no idea…” I said frustrated and sat down. Mom sat down beside me and took an arm around me “It will be ok, talk to Eunhyuk tomorrow”

-

I couldn’t sleep at all that night…as soon as the it was morning I ran toward the store since I didn’t know where the old couple lived…but on the way…I saw people stare at me and smirk while whisper to each other…and someone from class said to me “So you’re finally done with the , but couldn’t you have found yourself a girl instead?”

I just looked confused at him “What?”

They just laughed and walked away.

I felt my heart sink a lot “What did he mean by that?” Finally I approached the store…the old man was working and I panted as I said “Where is Eunhyuk?! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!”

He looked weird at me “You sound desperate? Was it so hard to sleep alone one night?”

“No! No! just tell me where he is!”

“I can call him and make him come here” he asked, and I nod fast “But alone!...I’ll wait outside, but don’t tell him that, then he won’t come”

He looked confused as he rang Eunhyuk and I went outside….a few minutes later he came, but then he saw me and his eyes went angry “So now you’re here!”

“Eunhyuk! Please, I don’t know what have happen, people say…” I tried to say, but got cutted off with his phone in my face…

“Here mr.Idontknow…” He said angry “Leeteuk sent me these just after someone already have showed me”

I took the phone in confusion and looked on the picture….

“WHAT?” I shouted “I haven’t…I don’t remember this…” I tried to think for real, but all I got up was that I was at the café before I was going to meet Eunhyuk…what happened after that?

“Don’t lie to me Donghae! I am tired of lies! I am so damn ing tired of it! I thought you were different, but you’re just like everyone else…no…you’re worse! I even trusted you! I told you a lot about me! I hate you!”

Those hurt sent a knife in my heart “No Eunhyuk, It’s not what you think I really don’t…”

“Shut up!” he shouted, and he started to shiver and a few tears fell down his face “Just hsut up and leave me alone!”

“Hyukjae” I said and got closer to him, but he looked up at me with angrier eyes “Never ever call me that!”

Then he turned around and was about to walk away from me, but I pulled him to me and kissed him roughly on the lips…I shouldn’t have done it…I knew that…He pushed me away.

“Listen to me!” I said frustrated.

“NO!” he cried even more and ran away from me…

I sighed and wanted to cry myself as I walked the opposite way…but on that way I met Leeteuk…I didn’t notice him before a fist had punched my cheek and I stumbled and fell on the ground.

“Donghae! How could you?” He asked angry and looked down on me.

“Please shut up…” I shouted angry back at him “I have no idea what’s happening, I can’t remember cheating on Eunhyuk!” I said angry.

Leeteuk looked like he thought a bit before he said sarcastic  “Then what do you remember? Think hard”

I took a deep breathe, stood up and thought….I went out of the café………I woke up some place…probably Eunhyuk’s house…two people were there.

I told him what I thought…

He bit his lip, but then took a deep breathe “Maybe I actually can believe you….”

“oh…and I found this note” I said and gave it to Leeteuk. He read and his eyes went angry “ok, this isn’t your fault”

“I know…but Eunhyuk won’t listen…”

Leeteuk sighed “Can you blame him actually?”

“That’s the problem….” I said sad “But I love Eunhyuk…”

It looked now like Leeteuk had a war in his head before he said “I…can…try to help you…I can talk to Eunhyuk…then we can plan revenge on Siwon and that guy?”

“You want to help me?”
He nod “Siwon think I will be weak, but I won’t”

I didn’t know what he meant by that, but I was happy that he wanted to help me.

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

I sat in the park alone…I panted hard in anger…something isn’t right here…

The I saw a tall guy walk alone in the park and I stood up to follow him.

‘You bastard!’ I cursed him in my thought while following him.