CHAPTER ELEVEN: Changing house

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

@mrsqyuchoi:  Of course, everyone know Siwon isn't a bad guy at all in real life :) this is just a story :)

 

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I had called Leeteuk to meet him. He just got released from hospital. Not that I know what happen, but wasn’t that fast? Anyway I met him.

“Isn’t this a bit harsh to say?” I asked him strict.

“I’m only telling the truth”

“And when did you start to care about Eunhyuk?”

“None of your business. But I heard Siwon talk in the phone to one of his friends…Hi girlfriend went home for Christmas, and then you and the others told him to come to Eunhyuk…he is only using Eunhyuk to fill his ual needs that his girlfriend can’t give him before she is home…”

“And you’re not lying?” I asked strict, and he shook his head.

“You’re not doing this to ruin his life again?”

He swallowed, and actually looked kind of sad, but he said “No…I am speaking the truth”

“Then why didn’t Heechul, Sungmin or Yesung know about it?”

“How can I know? I just told you what I heard…bye” he said and then he left.

“Bye”  I ran right to Eunhyuk, I didn’t know if Leeteuk talked the truth or not, but I can try to talk to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I still glared at Siwon, breathed hard in anger and to keep my tears in.

“Hyukki? Is something wrong?” He said worried and approached me.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I screamed to him and he froze “And don’t ever call me hyukki…”

“Emm…ok…Eunhyuk? What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” I chuckled sarcastic “What’s wrong?...I’ll tell you what’s wrong you damn cheater!”

“Oh…you heard the phone conversation?”

“I sure did…who is the poor girl…”

“No one you know”

“I guessed that…but you cheat on her, and you are lying to me!” I sob a bit “You sleep with me, tell me you still love me…but it is all rubbish…”

He didn’t say anything.

“You’re not saying anything? So it is true what I say?”

He nod and I felt a knife in my heart, but I chuckled evil instead of crying “so…was I only good enough for ?”

He nod again.

“Ke…kekekekeke…Then why…why did you lie to me? To get ?”

“I guess so”

“And you don’t even look ashamed over it”

“I knew you would find out some day…so I’ve just waited”

My anger boiled and I almost flew on him when I tried to hit him “YOU DAMN BASTARD!”

He avoided it easy, and again, and again before he took a grip in my wrist and dragged me into him so I couldn’t move.

“Look here , do you really think you will be able to hurt me?”

I didn’t answer.

“Ask yourself…how was it to live a long time without anyone to show how much they loved you?”

My body started to shiver.

“Wasn’t it great that I helped you with that?”

“Get lost” I said, but it came out more like a whisper.

“So I kind of helped you”

“You lied to me…you’re just a ” I shouted and I started to cry at the same time.

“Damn crybaby” he said and pushed me away from him so I fell on the floor “All you can is cry…”

“Get…out…of…my…house…NOW!”

He only chuckled as he watched me “Why? Do you think I wanna let you go out and tell everyone that I am unfaithful? You wanna crush my girlfriend’s heart?”

“If I find her…I am gonna tell her about you…count on that”

“You will never find her”

“You don’t know what I can and can’t do…you lied to me, used me…and you’re a cheater…guys like you are disgusting”

“What did you say?”

“You’re disgusting!” I shouted

“Look here, my girlfriend means a lot to me, take her away from me and I take away the one thing you love too much”

“She can’t mean that much to you…what do you mean?”

He looked at the table where the picture of my family stood. I was about to run and take it, but he held me back “So shall we make a deal”

“Let go of me!” I shouted.

“What the hell is happening here?” A confused Donghae suddenly said.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I looked confused at the scene in front of me. Eunhyuk who desperately tried to get free from Siwon.

“He wanna ruin my picture” Eunhyuk said frustrated.

I got even more confused, but I heard the frustration in his voice, and I knew how much the picture meant to him, so I took it from the table. “What the hell is happening?” I asked Siwon angry.

“None of your business”

“Let go of Eunhyuk or you’ll regret it, I live in a big house, I have guard s that I can order to follow you”

He pushed Eunhyuk away from him and toward me. I was able to stop Eunhyuk from falling with the one hand I had free.

“As you want” Siwon said annoyed. “I was going to leave anyway”

He was about to walk past me “But remember this Lee Donghae, I will get my revenge on you for interrupting” I ignored him and he went out.

Eunhyuk started to shiver, I thought he was crying, but he was angry, but some tears still fell.

“That…that..bastartd!”

“What happen?”

He told me what just happen…

“So Leeteuk was right…”

“What?” Eunhyuk looked confused.

“Leeteuk just told me that Siwon was using you…he had overheard a conversation…and suddenly he told me…and now I was going to talk to you”

He smiled a bit to himself before he got down again “I should have guessed it actually…why would he still be single?”

 “I am sorry I brought Siwon here” I said in an apologetic voice.

 “You have nothing to apologize, if you hadn’t done it, I would never realise the real him and then I would never be able to let go of him…So I should thank you”

I swallowed “If you say so”

“Donghae…do you ever think my life will get a bright side?”

“Of course it will” I said and I hugged him, and we stood like that for a little while, hugging each other and Eunhyuk seemed to get a bit calmer.

“Eunhyuk?” I then said, but we still hugged.

“What?”

“Can’t you come and live at my house? I know you usually say no, but please, it will be better…I will always give you company, whenever you need and whenever you want, please”

“I don’t know…maybe…”

I pushed him a bit away so I could see his face “Please”

There it was again…the sudden want to kiss his lips, what’s with me? I bended forward a bit, unnoticeable…but stood right back when he said “If it’s ok for your parents…I will live with you”

I smiled bright and hugged him tight before I lifted him up so he had to wrap his feet around my waist “Yay!”

“Emm…” I could tell on his voice that he felt a bit awkward, but I didn’t care…or I had to care a bit when I started to feel reaction from this pose…so I sat him down.

“Just pack your stuff now, we’ll go now”

He was just quiet and started to first clean up a bit and then he packed. And I have to say his looks nice. I shook my head…seriously Donghae, you really are a ert…

And be careful…you can’t give him wrong sign and make it seems like you are taking advantage of this situation.

“But…Donghae?”

“Yes?”

“Do you really have guards?”

I chuckled “No”