CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE: ~Good bye~

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

I came home and I slammed the door after me. I was damn angry and damn hurt.

“What’s with you?” Mom stopped me from going to my room.

“Nothing, I’m in my room, Eunhyuk will come over one time to get his stuff…” I walked away from her and into my room, but she followed “What is it? Are you two arguing?”

I smiled with sarcasm and sat down at my bed “No…he cheated on me and I broke up with him”

She sighed and sat down beside me “What happened?”

I first told her about what happened with me and Kyuhyun…but that we became friends again…she didn’t get so happy that someone had drugged me and that stuff, but happy that we got together again after it.

“Then…he got this phonecall when I sleeped, but I woke up and asked who he talked to, and it was Leeteuk…that didn’t make me so happy…”

“Eunhyuk must be able to have friend”

I shook my head “Leeteuk was one of those who made Eunhyuk’s life a hell…but it has changed now…he was…is in love with Eunhyuk…and then Eunhyuk said something was ok and then he hung up…he didn’t wanna tell me what it was so I started to tickle him just to make him tell…but we ended up…having …”

She nod.

“Then after taking a quick shower he was going out…and for the first time I didn’t trust him…he looked nervous…and told me he was going to work, but I could see he lied…so when he went out I followed him…and correct, he didn’t go to work…he went to meet Leeteuk…If he had told me he was going to meet him, I would have let him…wouldn’t like it, but I would have trusted him…but he lied…”

I sighed and took a deep breath before I continued “So I sat on a table a bit away from them…they didn’t notice me, they had fun and then Leeteuk went to the bathroom…”

I looked down…I didn’t wanna tell anymore…it hurted too much…so I started to sob, and like a kid I started to cry when my mom took an arm around me “Shhh son…what happen?”

“Eun…Eunhyuk went after” It was a bit hard to hear what I said, but she heard.

“And a bit later…I…I…I heard his scream” now my tears started to fall for real…I didn’t have to tell mom what they did, she understood and hugged me tight.

“The worst part…is that Eunhyuk admitted it was his fault…not Leeteuk” I cried loud and dad came in “What have happened?”

“Not now, later”Mom whispered to him, and he understood and just sat down beside me.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

I first sat Eunhyuk at a bench outside the restaurant before I hurried in to pay for the drinks before I took him up again and carried him all the way to my house. No one was home so I sat him on the couch.

“Eunhyuk…” I had no idea what to say.

“What actually happen?” he sobbed facing the couch “I have no idea why I did it…I’m sorry, you should be angry at me as well…after what I did”

I swallowed “I…I feel sad that it wasn’t real, but…I am not angry…”

Of course I was a bit hurt, but it was my own fault too…I kind of knew something was wrong…Eunhyuk would never cheat on Donghae…but I gave in because of my ego…

“I’m sorry Eunhyuk…I…I shouldn’t have done it either…I’m sorry, can you ever forgive me?”

“Only if you forgive me” He looked at me, he was red around his eyes.

“Of course I do…”

“…….t-t-than-ks” he stemmed and tried to smile “I…I guess I should…go and get my stuff…just to get over with it…”

I sighed, I wanted to help him..but seriously…what can I do…Donghae don’t wanna listen to me anymore, and who can blame him…so the only thing I could do was to look down and say

“Maybe…”

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I shivered as I stood outside Donghae’s house…how could I go inside? He did this on purpose…I just know it…he knows coming over would be difficult for me…facing his parents after this…I bet they know…they probably hate me for hurting him, and now I come in to get my stuff…but I had to…the only stuff I had at the old couple’s house was the picture and some clothes…the rest of the clothes were here…

I swallowed and took a deep deep breath…and rang the door bell…I still shivered and looked down…

The door opened…it was his mother.

“Eunhyuk” she said surprised…not angry.

“hi…I…I…I’m just getting my stuff…” I tried to avoid her eyes, but she didn’t look at me with hatred.

She nod “I know, come in”

In the entry I asked careful “You know?”

“Yes…Donghae told me…” still not angry, but disappointed…I guess she is too nice.

“It’s not what it seems like…I don’t know what happened, but I don’t love Leeteuk” I said, but still didn’t look at her and without waiting for answer I started to walk toward my guest room. She followed.

“Shall I helpt to take off the sheets?” I asked…it was awkward…I prepared myself for anger, but when she was nice I had no idea what to say.

“No need to, I can”

“Ok…” I packed the clothes in my bag. When I was done I took a chance and looked at her and bowed “Thanks for letting me stay”

She actually smiled to me “Your welcome, I hope you had a nice stay”

I sighed “Why are you so nice to me?”

“Donghae asked me to not be angry with you…but I am not angry, I am disappointed and sad that this happened…because I really think you two was a…a good couple…you seemed so happy together…so I hope you two will figure this out later…”

I held back tears “I hope so too…”

We walked out of the room…and Donghae was just to walk by…

I stopped, he stopped…awkwardness…he still looked angry…and I just looked away while his mom looked at both of us before she broke the awkwardness “Let’s go”

I turned around and walked away, and in the entry a few tears started to fall “B…Bye” then I ran out.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I still stood by Eunhyuk’s…or the room that was Eunhyuk’s…

Mom came back and my hair “You ok?”

I nod slowly.

“I hope you two will figure this out…and at least be friends again…he told me that he don’t love Leeteuk…he didn’t know hwat happened…”

“That’s just excuses…it’s not any proof, so there is no one but those two to blame…”

She sighed “He really looked like he told the truth, and that he regretted it.”

“Mooom…what side are you on?” I said sad and frustrated.

“Sorry Donghae, it’s just that...I have never seen you so happy…when you were with Eunhyuk…you smiled so much”

…the tears came again…

“That’s…that because I love hime” Tears came out again and she hugged me tight again.

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“I said it was a possibility, but you have to think about it first…” Ryeowook said.

I sighed “I am sure…I have hurt him, and I understand if he’ll never forgive me…so… he shouldn’t need to see me anymore…”

Ryeowook sighed “Fine…then I’ll tell my parents”

“You think they wanna meet me?”

“Of course…they know about you…but not that I have found you again…I forgot to tell that…”

“Then you tell them…and maybe…I can live with you?”

“Yes”

“But…what about Kyuhyun?”

He was about to say something, but I interrupted him “Don’t lie…there is something between you two”

He sighed “Maybe…but we’re not a couple…yet…he lives ca. three hours from the town”

“Oh…but…if you’re not a couple…why did you have ?”

Ryeowook looked embarrassed and in the end he told me everything…about the past and what happened at the hotel room…

“You two are cute” I smiled.

“Maybe…but wonder when I will see him again…I’m going soon, and I don’t know how long his vacation here is…”

 “Just tell him how you feel…you can still visit each other”

“Maybe…”

“You just say maybe” I chuckled.

“Maybe…but now I am gonna call mom”

I nod and saw him take his phone up and called.

“Hi mom…just fine…miss you too…but mom, I have to tell you something…It’s about Hyukjae…”

Then he talked with her a while…and suddenly Ryeowook gave the phone to me “She want to talk to you”

I shivered a bit and took the phone “H-Hello?”

“Hyukjae?”

“Yes”

“Really? It’s so nice that you two finally have found each other”

“So do I think”

“You say you wanna live here?”

“If I don’t cause trouble”

“Of course not, you are welcomed, I really wanna meet you”

-

So a few days later holding myself inside we sat on the airport…me, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and the old couple.

I was nervous and looked outside the window all the time..as I expected Donghae to come and hold me back like in the movies…but this isn’t a movie…this is reality…Donghae won’t come around the corner.

Ryeowook took a hand on my shoulder “You can still change your mind”

I shook my head “I won’t”

“Sure? Maybe you’re overreacting a bit?”

“I may…But I really need a vacation from this town…a lot have happened here now that I don’t wanna remember…”

“You two need to go now” The old man said, and everyone stood up.

I gave them both a hug “Thank for looking over me, I really appreciate it”

They smiled “We’ll miss you a lot”

Then I took a hand on Kyuhyuns shoulder “It was nice to meet you…I hope we meet again…And I’ll keep an eye on you…” I smirked and pointed at Ryeowook so he understood what I meant; he started to blush a bit and chuckled.

Then I turned to Leeteuk “I’m sorry…I still don’t like you that way, but I’ll miss you…”

He nod and I gave him a hug.

“Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook said careful.

“Hmm?”

“come and visit us as soon as you can….” Then it got quiet between them before Ryeowook suddenly kissed him lightly on the lips.

Kyuhyun blushed even more now and we chuckled at him.

Then we walked from them as they waved to us…I canæt believe I am leaving…

 

Take care Donghae…I hope you’ll get better…I’ll miss you and I hope I will at least be able to see you again even if you hate me…Good bye~

Siwon’s P.O.V.

I looked at the people at the airport…so I guess my plan worked…and I can travel home again…and I see Kyuhyun and Ryeowook is together again…oh well…let them be…I don’t need Kyuhyun…

-

**SCHOOL START AFTER NEW YEAR**

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

It was weird to start at school and don’t see Eunhyuk…I hope he have a better life now, and that no one bully him now…

“You look down” one of my friend said.

“It’s nothing…”

Then I saw Donghae…it looked like he looked for someone…and I can guess who, but then the bell rang and we had to sit down…and Eunhyuk’s seat was empty. I sighed, and Donghae looked confused at it, but Eunhyuk could be sick for all he knew.

“Good morning students” the teacher came.

“Good morning teacher” everyone said.

The teacher called out names and when she ended without saying Eunhyuk, Donghae reacted “Emmm…You didn’t mention Eunhyuk?”

Everyone looked confused at him and a girl said “Don’t you know that Eunhyuk has moved? Of all people you should know it, aren’t you two a couple?”

Donghae looked shocked “What?”

---

This didnt go so well for Eunhae :(
But this isnt the end of the story, so what will happen ??
Just wait and see~