CHAPTER THIRTYTWO: She refuse to believe

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

Everybody both looked shocked and a bit scared, someone may thought ‘has he drank too much?’ but Eunhyuk didn’t drink at all as I saw.

“Answer me!” Eunhyuk shouted.

Siwon looked a bit shocked, but he actually told again what he did.

“You BASTARD!” It looked like he really wanted to punch Siwon and start a fight, but Junsu was fast and took a grip in both his arms and held him back. “Why do you ruin my life!”

Eunhyuk was angry, but as he tried to get free from Junsu, it looked like tears was about to come out of his eyes.

“Even if I kinda knew you had something to do with it…it still hurts…you broke me and Donghae apart…*sob*…for the first time in my life…I REALLY HATE YOU!!”

Eunhyuk got himself out of Junsu’s grip and ran out while crying…and then we heard the door open and close…

I was muted…what should I do, I looked at Siwon and then at Junsu, he just nod and I said fast “Can you watch the house?”

“Sure”

Then I ran too, took my jacket and shoes on…I don’t care how messy I may look, I have to find Eunhyuk…it feels like last time he disappeared …I can’t find him…

But then I thought of the last place and ran toward another direction.

Junsu’s P.O.V.

After Donghae ran out, most people started to look worried.

“Emmm…okei people…not anymore to see…I’m sorry, but it’s the best if you leave right now”

It looked like peole understood, and they thanked for the party and left, I didn’t care to say anything to Siwon, I let him leave.

So it was just me, Kevin, soohyun, Kibum and Leeteuk here…but then suddenly Yuri came back.

“Emmm…excuse me…can I ask what’s going on?” she looked worried.

We just looked at each other before I answered.

“I’m sorry…I can’t answer that, it’s none of our business, so you have to ask Hyukjae himself…”

“Oh…ok…thanks” she bowed and went out again.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“I knew you would be here” I said softly to Eunhyuk.

“You did?” he asked sceptical.

“No…it was the last place I hadn’t looked.” I took my arms around him and backhugged him.

“I’m sorry I got so upset”

“No. It’s ok, I understand, if you hadn’t got angry, I would…I think”

He chuckled a bit, but it sounded like he really wanted to cry “But I kind of knew it was his fault…why did I react so shocked?”

“Shhh, its ok…” I hugged him tight.

“He splitted us for 2 years…he made me….I HATE HIM!”

“I understand, I hate him too…but you know what?”

I turned him around so we could look at each other “We’re not gonna let him ruin us again…what if we…get revenge, a great revenge that makes him leaves us alone for good?”

“Like what?”

I thought a bit “We’ll come up with something…but until then…act normal, don’t let him get an idea of our revenge?”

He nod “I don’t know why he wanted to split us…he have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t know…he’s really weird, but…let’s go home again” I took his hand and we started to walk.

-

When we came home we saw the other guys there.

“Hi buddy” Junsu said ang hugged Eunhyuk “you ok?”

He nod “Sure…sorry…”

“Nothing to say sorry for” Kibum smiled.

Eunhyuk started to smile again “But…Why did you come up with this plan?”

Junsu just smiled “because…both of you…are annoyingly stubborn…so we just wanted to help”

I sighed “So none of the others actually did it?”

They shook their head…but…Kevin did it really slowly and seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Keviiin?” Eunhyuk asked and looked at him.

“Ok, we did it! So what?”

“You just met him?” Soohyun asked a bit worried.

“But…it just happened, and hey…one night stand is a one night stand…but I’m gonna meet him later…” Kevin tried to defend himself.

“Good for you…I’m not gonna tell you what to do anyway…” Junsu said before he looked at Eunhyuk again “Anyway…it may happens that Yuri ask you later what’s going on between you and Siwon”

“ok…let her ask…why should I lie now?” Eunhyuk said a bit annoyed.

“You find out yourself”

The others went home after more small talk, and we we still sat in the couch.

“So I guess you won’t punish me anymore now? I mean…we found out who’s fault it was?” Eunhyuk asked, but didn’t look at me.

I chuckled “I can still do what I wanted…but it don’t have to be because of a punishment, but because I want to”

“What are you going to do?”

“Why should I tell you?” I said, acting cool, but right now I was just happy to have him back, that I hadn’t actually thought of something, but I will >: D

“Shall we clean up in the house maybe?” Eunhyuk asked and looked around.

“Too tired!” I complained and pushed him down in the couch while hugging him “I just want to cuddle”

-Next day

Donghae’s Mom’s P.O.V.

Me and my husband came home after sleeping over at my mother’s house. I sighed as I saw that Donghae hadn’t tidy or cleaned up. Then I walked in the living room. Naaaw.  There on the couch my son law and hugged Eunhyuk…been two years, but of course I recognize him.

“Shh” I said when my husband came, and he saw why…he shook his head lightly.

“Aren’t they cute?” I asked and smiled.

“Sure sure…let them sleep”

But then Donghae opened his eyes slowly and looked up.

“Good morning sleepyhead, when you’re done cuddling, you have to clean up” I smiled.

Donghae sat careful and tried not to wake Eunhyuk or make him fall, but he opened his eyes too.

“Sorry mom” he yawned.

“it’s ok” I said and turned to Eunhyuk “Hi, long time no see”

He almost jumped back with wide eyes, I think I scared him and I chuckled “Sorry”

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I explained to mom and dad that we had gotten together again, and that it was Siwon’s fault.

“I can’t believe him…” mom sighed “I wonder how his been raised…but at least you two are together again, and that’s good”

“Sure…but…why would he do it?” I complained.

“I don’t know, just stay away from him and trust each other…I think that’s important” dad said.

We both nod, Eunhyuk still looked at bit down, so I took one arm around him “It’s ok, don’t think about it”

-

Eunhyuk was over for dinner right after we had cleaned up, but he was most quiet…I guess he still was ashamed, even if neither me nor my family was angry at him.

Someone rang the doorbell and I went to the door to open it.

“Hello” I said surprised to Yuri.

“Hi…I heard Hyukjae was here…can I talk to him?”

“Sure, sure, come inside”

She came inside and we went in “This is Yuri, Siwon’s girlfriend, she wants to talk to Hyukjae”

He stood up “Can we talk in the guest room?”

“Sure, but don’t take the one we used yesterday”

“Donghae can join” Yuri said, and we went to the room.

After we had closed the door Yuri looked at us “What’s going on with you two and Siwon?”

Eunhyuk sighed “Siwon on my ex”

She shook her head “Siwon is straight, don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against gays, but Siwon have never been with a guy, everyone I have asked can’t remember that…”

“Only my friend did know...but we broke up when I moved away…but two years ago, he came to visit me while you were away for christmas”

“Yes…he was gonna visit a friend”

“Yup…we were friends…but when he came we ended up sleeping together...”

“I don’t believe that, I believe in my boyfriend…even if I got disappointed that he did that to you two…”

We told her everything, that with Kyuhyun too…but she refused to believe it…I can’t blame her…if she really loves him…

“How can I prove it?” Eunhyuk then asked.

“You can’t! I won’t believe you…it can’t be!” yuri almost cried “Sorry, I’m going”

“I’m sorry Yuri…I didn’t know he cheated…I thought he still was mine” Eunhyuk said sad.

“I refuse to believe it!” She shook her head “I’m sorry, thank you, and good bye”

She walked out and I looked at Eunhyuk “That could have been better”

He nod “I wish she would believe me…she deserves better than Siwon”

“Mhm…what if…she can see the liar he is?”

“How?” he said confused.

“What if…we make her see Siwon that flirt with you?”

“How the hell can we do that?”

“We can…place you two at the same place alone, he will flirt with you, you just…I don’t know, just be normal, but I will be near to see if Siwon goes too far…and we can ask Junsu or Leeteuk to make sure Yuri sees it”

“I don’t know…isn’t it a better way?”

“I don’t know…I don’t want this either, but if we do it…maybe it can be a bit of the revenge too?”

Eunhyuk looked a bit strict at me “Just so you know…I mostly want her to know because she deserves to know…or I wouldn’t try to break two people apart”

“of course, of course…but we can do this…and Yuri will see the true Siwon, and it will be kind of a little revenge on Siwon?”

Eunhyuk thought again…before answering “I can do it…but not to purposely split them”

“I understand, we can make a real revenge later, now we just can help Yuri…”

He nod, but then I had to ask “If it weren’t anything between you and Junsu, and Junsu made us two have …why did he tell me that he would go after you…I even saw him kiss you?”

“He didn’t kiss me on the lips…only right beside…but I have no idea…”

-----

I know this chapter, maybe is kind of lame, but I am a bit out of ideas, thats why the update came so slow too :S sorry~