CHAPTER TWELVE: Is it really getting better?

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“This will be your room” Donghae said happy, and his mom and dad smiled.

“I hope you will enjoy the stay here” his mom said, and his dad nod in agreement.

“Wow…this is just as big as your house” Heechul accidently said and everyone looked at him.

Heechul, Sungmin and Yesung were all here now. I hadn’t told them directly what had happen. But I had said that Siwon and I were over for good, and I was moving in with Donghae.

“emm…I meant that to be some way…to say that it was big” he tried to save himself, but again it looked like Donghae’s mom could look through all lies.

“And since this room is right beside mine, if you’re scared you can come to me”

I blushed hard…seriously a lot of stuff happens fast….First Leeteuk try to me, then Siwon is a bastard, then it looks like Donghae is flirting with me…all in same day, but I guess I am imagining things…why would Donghae flirt with me? He’s not gay; he’s just a nice person.

“You should do it often”Heechul whispered while smirking to me.

“Very funny” I whispered back.

-

Later when I had unpacked my stuff…not that it was much…just a few clothes and my picture, but we had been hanging out everyone and that made me feel a whole lot better.

And I had now told them about Siwon, and they became shocked, Heechul released his anger by shouting accidently so DOnghae had to cover his mouth. But now it was starting to get late, and I was damn tired. So the others went home, but they promised that when they came home…they would have their eyes open after Siwon’s girlfriend…

Donghae and I went up to his room.

He laid himself on one side of his bed, and just to make it clear…his bed and the bed I got now…are huge twin beds. Then he clapped his hand down on the others side “come here” I swallowed a bit, but actually laid down on the other side…we both faced the ceiling.

“What actually happened today? When you ran away?”

“I can’t tell you…sorry”

“Ok…”

“but I gotta tell you something weird…”

“what?”

“On my way from the hospital I met this guy…and he told me that I shouldn’t go home…like he knew about Siwon”

“What? Can it be the same guy that told me where you were?” he turned so he lay down on his side facing me.

“I don’t know…” I said and did the same. Facing him was a bit weird.

“You know…I can move your bed in here…in case you will feel lonely?”

“You can’t move a twin bed, what are you? Superman?” I chuckled.

“You’ll never know” He smiled “I can move a normal bed in here, then I can sleep in that one, and you on the twin bed.”

“It is ok Donghae, I can sleep alone in a room, I won’t be lonely…I know there is someone in the house, and someone just on the other side of the wall”

“Ok then…” he said

“Donghae? Siwon wasn’t leaving before after Christmas…Christmas is next week…where will he be staying?”

“Don’t know, don’t care…Will you celebrate Christmas here?”

“Sorry, but I have already planned to celebrate with the old couple, I have always rejected them because I didn’t wanna be a burden.”

“I understand, but…maybe we can hang out later…you know, after dinner and all that?”

I thought a bit “Sure”

-

The days went by…I didn’t see Siwon or Leeteuk the whole weekend…and on Sunday it was sad to say good bye to the others. Because they will be going home while I am at school, but now that I knew I could keep in contact with them I was happy. And now I was scared to come to school…and we had gym today…Leeteuk wasn’t at school all day, but he suddenly was there when I came to the boy’s locking room.

“Ey , what are you doing here?” one asked, because I had come to early without Donghae.

“Emm…” I stemmed.

“No need to care” Leeteuk said without looking at anyone.

“But he may stare”

“Just because he is gay doesn’t mean he likes you” Leeteuk answer, and everyone got quiet….so I just walked in and sat one of the bench. Every guy was actually done changing, so what they were scared of I didn’t know.

Now Leeteuk was done and looked at everyone “Shall we go inside?”

They mumbled when they said “Sure”

Leeteuk still didn’t look at me as he and everyone went out…his was at least switched, no one could see it was from his cutting.

I smiled a bit to myself “Thanks Leeteuk” then I changed and went in, donghae came a bit late so he had to jog around the gymnasium, but it wasn’t such a big deal for him.

But for me…this was the best gym ever…no one bullied me…they were most confused over Leeteuk.

-----

I know this chapter is short, but I have a few things that need to get done now before Christmas, so I don’t know how much I will get to write these two days, the 23rd and 24th of December…but I will try…but I can’t promise anything. But I hope I will at least get to update one time each day.

But in the mean time I have something to ask you, I hope you will answer, but you only do it if you want ^^

1.      What do you think of this story? xD

2.      These is a fanfic about Eunhyuk who has a hard time, not only because of his family, but also because he is gay…What do you guys yourself think of gays, lesbians and biual?

3. Do you think everything is getting better from now on? (in the fanfic?)

4.      This isn’t a question…but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ! <33 :D XD