CHAPTER FOURTYONE: Asleep…

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I yawned big when I woke up. Totally worn out…even if I don’t regret having 5 rounds yesterday…almost 6…but we ran to his room and got quickly dressed when we heard his parents come home.

“Morning” Donghae said and yawned too.

“I don’t want to go to school today…” I complained when I tried to get up and my burned…

“Not me either…let’s sleep” he said and hugged me from the back “At least until mom and dad has gone to work”

“I’m tired! And my already burn” I complained, and moaned when I felt him touching it under the duvet.

“If you wanna stay home just because you’re , you can go to school…”

“Hyukki~!!” He pouted.

I chuckled for myself, but he couldn’t see it, so I said specific “I mean it, and not Hyukki~ me”

“If I go, you go!”

“Ok…”I said “I have to delivery Leeteuk’s jacket anyway”

I was about to try to stand up again, but he pulled me back “We stay!”

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

I was a bit annoyed…Ryeowook just hanged up yesterday, and did never call back…he hung up on me for Donghae? It didn’t seem right…So today I called his phone, but it didn’t answer, so I called their house-telephone.

“Hello?” his dad answered.

“Hi…It’s Kyuhyun”

“Oh! I’m sorry we haven’t called you”

“For what?” I asked worried.

“Ryeowook is in the hospital…”

“wh..what why?”

He sighed “Something happened last night…he fainted and didn’t wake up”

I felt my heart beat fast and fought for holding my tears in “How is he now?”

“He’s still in the hospital, his mother’s there, and I’m gonna go back soon, I just had to get something home”

“But you call at once if it is something?”

“Of course Kyuhyun, I promise, I’m taking Ryeowook’s phone with me, just call there if you wonder something”

“ok…thanks…I hope he will be ok”

“I’m sure he will” hid dad tried to sound happy, but I heard he was also worried.

But then we hung up…and I sank down…my tears rained down…Ryeowook was in the hospital…he didn’t wake up…and I wasn’t there? I hugged my knees tightly…I was scared…

“Kyuhyun, do you ha….” Kangin’s voice said in the entry, but must have stopped when he saw me “Are you ok?”

I shook my head “No…I’m not fine before Ryeowook is fine”

“What’s wrong with Ryeowook?” he asked and sat down beside me. And I felt an arm around my shoulders.

“I don’t know” I sobbed harder “That’s the problem…”

“Shhh…tell me what’s wrong” He said calm.

“He’s in the hospital for fainting…and he doesn’t wake up…” I sobbed so hard I thought I would lose my breath any time.

Kangin hugged me tightly “Shhh Kyuhyun, little brother, I’m sure he’ll be fine”

“What if…What if he don’t wake up, and I’m not there”

“No! Don’t think like that! He will wake up! Be positive”

“I can’t! I’M SCARED!”

“Okei, okei…what if…We drive over to the hospital?”

I looked at him “Really?”

“Yeah, but it will take a while…”

“I don’t care! I wanna be there with him!”

“Ok, then let’s go!”

He said, and pulled me up and dragged me after him.

-

Donghae’s P.O.V.

Eunhyuk’s phone rang and woke us up again.

“Hello?” Eunhyuk answered tired, and I hear Junsu’s voice “Are you sick today?”

“No…I’m skipping class”

It sounded sarcastic, but it was true…

“okei, just wondered” he said and hung up.

“Idiot!” Eunhyuk shouted and right when he was about to lay down…the doorbell rang.

“Aish…” I said and got up to dress, so did Eunhyuk even if he limped.

It was Leeteuk outside..I felt a bit ashamed after thinking about what he said so I just greeted “Hi…”

“Hi…I just wanted my jacket back, and I thought he would be here?”

“Here” Eunhyuk said and gave him the jacket “Thanks for letting me borrow it”

“It’s ok…and Donghae…I’m sorry for getting angry”

“It’s ok” I smiled “But don’t you have class?”

“What about you two?”

We didn’t answer, but then Eunhyuk’s phone rang again…

“Wow…how many people who wanted to speak to you today” I said “You’re really popular”

Eunhyuk chuckled “it’s my dad…Hello dad?”

I saw Eunhyuk face go from happy to shock “What?...how…when?......yesterday?”

A tear he tried to hold in fell down his cheek and both Leeteuk and I looked at him.

“Okei…thanks for telling…bye…” he hung up and took a deep breath.

“What…what is it?” Leeteuk asked careful.

“It’s Ryeowook…he…he’s at the hospital…He fainted yesterday and didn’t wake up”

The he stared to cry a bit more, but he fought really hard to keep it in.

“Naw, Hyukki!” I said and hugged him, so did Leeteuk, it didn’t do me anything. I thought of Eunhyuk now, so we both stood there and hugged him.

But after a little while Leeteuk let go “We can drive over to him…it takes a while…but it’s worth it…even if he wakes up while we drive.

“But I don’t have a car” Eunhyuk said and I said “Not me either…”

“But I have…I can drive you two”

And with that we agreed…So we went to Leeteuk’s house and sat in, me and Eunhyuk in the backseat…Eunhyuk had his head on my shoulders and I held his hand…

So Ryeowook was unwell when I spoke to him…is It my fault??

I became worried, but didn’t dare to say anything…