CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN: A new Eunhyuk.

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“Who got chosen?” Mom asked happy when I came home.

I said the names and in the end I said “And me”

“Seriously! Congratulation, can’t wait to the end and see you perform” she said happy and hugged me before she noticed that something was wrong.

“What is it? Aren’t you happy?”

“Of course I am…but Leeteuk got chosen too…and Siwon…and…Eunhyuk…”

Mom’s eye got a bit wide “Oh…but Donghae…don’t think about that! You’re gonna have fun and do your best…ok?”

I nod “I’m gonna try…I really wanted this chance”

“It’s gonna be ok”

I nod “Yes.”

-

But the weekend went too fast. Typical, you’re a bit scared of something, and then time just has to fly. Before I could say “School” I stood outside the gate and sighed. The other schools hadn’t come yet. But they could come anytime…this school day wasn’t a normal day for those 5 who got chosen…we had to wait.

So I, Leeteuk and the 3 others sat in one of the dance rooms and waited for the teachers.

“Can’t we just have fun while waiting?” one of the other guys asked and went to the stereo. “Let’s just dance and have fun”

He the music and we stood in a circle, not everyone was chosen because of dance skills, so we just danced one and one in the middle, but I was obviously the best. I smiled to myself on that thought.

Suddenly the door went up, and out teacher with some other students. I turned off the music and we stood on a line and bowed “Welcome”

They bowed too, and our teacher said “This is the students from ???? school, be nice toward each other. I will come with the three other schools when they arrive”

The teacher went out and we greeted the others. They were nice kids and we asked if they wanted to join the dancing, but the one student almost unnoticeable walk back, but I noticed and went to her “You ok?”

“I’m not a good dancer…”

“That’s ok, this is just for fun”

“So you won’t make fun of me?”

“Of course not” I smiled and she actually joined us.

“What’s your name?” I asked

“Tiffany, I’m 19 years old” she bowed

“ok, I am Donghae, 20” I smiled.

The we started to dance again, and when her turn came she was very shy and mostly stood there. So I decided to save her and joined her in the circle, she first got shocked, but then she got less shy and mostly tried to do the same as me.

Then the next school came…and then it was settled…two school left…Siwon’s and Eunhyuk’s.

“Who will come first?”

I placed myself in front of the window while the others talked, but then Tiffany came to me “Are you ok?”

“Yeah…”

Then the door went up again…I looked toward it…and I saw Siwon come in with others…and an arm around a girl who must be his girlfriend…

This time I didn’t go to greet them…Leeteuk didn’t either, but Siwon saw both of us and didn’t care.

“You sure you’re ok?” Tiffany asked “You look kind of angry”

“I’m fine…”

Now all 20 only waited for the last 5, then there is gonna be a break before all the teacher comes.

“I wonder who the last kids are” one guy from my school asked.

“You know one of them already” Leeteuk said in the air.

“Really? I didn’t recognize any name”

Leeteuk chuckled “You’ll see…If you even recognize him”

Oh that’s true…the three others from my school were Eunhyuk’s bullies.

Time went slooooowly…Siwon sat long away from both me and Leeteuk, I don’t think he was scared or anything…I guess it’s me and Leeteuk who walks away from him.

It felt like the clock had stopped…and I really wanted to throw up. So I almost ran out of the room and ran right in a guy and both fell on the floor.

“Watch it” The guy said beside him said.

“No, no It’s ok” the guy on the floor said.

“Sorry” I said, stood up and helped him “Who are you two?”

“I’m Kevin, and this is Soohyun” The guy from the floor said.

Crap…the ones from the last school have come…

“And you?”

“Emm…Donghae” I said “I’ll see you later, I have to go to the bathroom”

But I walked normal now, and I hear behind me that Soohyun said “Donghae? Isn’t that?”

“Yes”

They knew…
Then I heard a familiar voice…It hadn’t changed that much “Hey guys, wait for us!”

I ran to the bathroom… and sat myself down at the floor…what’s with me…I act like a coward…I have to calm down…

I stood up, washed my face and looked in the mirror. “Calm down Donghae”

The door suddenly went up “Why are you here?” a confused Leeteuk asked.

I glared at him “Why can’t I be?”

“No reason…you look stressed…” He smirked “And I may know the reason”

“How can you know?” I crossed my arms.

“Hyukjae” he smirked bigger.

“I don’t care that he is here…I guess you took your chance after splitting us” I smiled with sarcasm.

“You were the one who broke up”

“Because he cheated and you helped him”

He rolled his eyes and someone knocked on the door.

“Leeteuk…how long are you going to be there” Eunhyuk voice suddenly said, and my eyes went big, and Leeteuk smiled evil “Eunhyuk…just come inside”

I started to shiver, but Eunhyuk said “What’s with you? Just hurry up, or I’ll go”

He sounded tired. But only his voice made me shiver and my heart beat.

“Just go” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Fine”

We heard him walk away.

“Told you that’s why you were nervouse” he smirked, but then I got angry.

“I am not, ok? I don’t care that he is here…I’m going”

I opened the door and left in anger and walked straight to the dance room where every student was going to be. But I stopped when I heard Siwon’s voice.

“Come on…You still angry”

I looked around the corner and saw Siwon…I saw Eunhyuk against the wall and Siwon held one hand at the wall. My first thought was to help… but then I saw Eunhyuk for real…my heart beated fast…the first I noticed was that he was much healthier now, not too thin. And his face…it wasn’t sad anymore…it was confident.

“Of course I am…no one would like to be used”

“You used Donghae”

My heart sank when Siwon said that.

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

“You actually liked Leeteuk…didn’t you have s…”

Siwon got cut off by Eunhyuk’s hand at his mouth and Eunhyuk glared at him.

 “You wanna say that again?...I don’t know what happen that time, but I’m gonna find out…I hate people that interrupts in my private life…get it?”

I got shocked…Eunhyuk talked back to Siwon…like that?

Siwon pushed Eunhyuk’s hand away “It hasn’t anything to do with me.”

“We’ll see…can’t you go back to your girlfriend while you have her? We’ll never know when my mouth…suddenly says something it shouldn’t” Eunhyuk smirked.

Siwon actually stopped and walked back to the dance room.

Now I could see the whole Eunhyuk…wow…he’s gotten even more hot…I stared blankly at him until I suddenly saw him right in front of me.

“What are you staring at?”

I almost jumped back “E…Eunhyuk”

“it’s Hyukjae…”

…silence…this wasn’t how I planned to see him…I thought we would be in the dance room surrounded by other…not…all alone…

What to say…emm…

“How’re you doing?” He asked.

“Oh…I’m fine…and you?”

He smiled “I’m perfect…I love the new town, I’m so happy I moved there…I even considered thanking you for breaking up with me”

I got angry “Oh really, you’re welcome…no one likes a cheater anyway”

“I didn’t cheat!”

“So it’s normal for you to have with someone while you’re in a relationship?”

“Of course NOT! As I said, I don’t know what happened!”

I looked away and shook my head, as in: I don’t believe you.

“You know what? I don’t care…I’m gonna have fun here…and neither you or Siwon is going to ruin it for me” He said and then he turned around and started to walk, but he stopped in the middle and asked with his head only a bit turned toward me “So have you found someone else?”

“No…why should you care?”

“No reason…”

“Then what about you?” I asked careless.

“None of your business” he said and walked off…what did that mean? Had he really found someone else.

“You’re cruel” I whispered to myself.

“Not really” Leeteuk suddenly stood behind me. “He has just got more faith in himself…he have friends and are not bullied”

“That doesn’t mean he can be cruel”

“He just haven’t got over you” Leeteuk sighed…

“What?” I asked.

“Just like you…you’re mean toward each other to make the other one hate you more so yourself can forget the good times you had together”

“I don’t do that!” I shouted, but he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away “Anyway, hurry up, everyone is waiting for us”

I just walked after him and when we came inside the dance room, I first saw Siwon with the girlfriend…and Eunhyuk stood in a corner with the a guy…not Kevin og Soohyun, but someone else from his school probably…the guy had his arm around Eunhyuk and spoke to him.

I felt bit anger toward the guy.

“Ok everyone, sit around in a circle” out teacher said and the 4 other teacher came in too.

Everyone sat down, I tried to be as long away as I could from Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Siwon…but ended up sitting almost at the opposite side of Eunhyuk and the guy…

“OK everyone…everyone is going to introduce themselves one by one…since we are going to spend a lot of time together I hope everyone can get along.

Everyone spoke one by one…my time.

“Hello, my name is Lee Donghae and I hope you will have a great time at our school.”

Then the guy beside Eunhyuk’s turn came…I wanted to know his name.

“Hi, my name is Kim junsu and I hope to get along with everyone”

‘Kim junsu…’ I thought, he looked awfully close to Eunhyuk.

“Today all 25 of you will have free time to talk to each other and get to know each other…and tomorrow we will start to see what skills everyone have”

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

I could almost laugh at Donghae face expression toward Junsu. He has not come over Hyukjae…he may had, but not when they met again. And to be honest…I can’t believe I am trying to do this for them, they are going to get so angry…I sneaked out when the teacher had left…and right to the dance teacher Donghae have.

“Hello” I bowed.

“Leeteuk? Why are you here?”

“I just wondered…you still have that song you wanted Donghae to perform?”

He nod “Yup, and I hope you haven’t told anyone about it”

I shook my head “I haven’t told him or anyone…but I wanted to come with a suggestion…The song “Oppa” is meant for two people right?”

He looked sceptical at me “Yeees?”

“Can I come with a suggestion for who you should have audition for first?”

---

As you see now, Eunhyuk/Hyukjae have learned to stand up for himself and are not as scared as before :P how will this end? Will these two stubborn people get back together?

And what do you think of Leeteuk's plan :P You think Eunhae will get angry? :P