CHAPTER SIX: Fainting in cold snow

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

“Emmm…is it allowed to ask about your past?” Donghae asked carefully.

“Sure, but I can’t assure you I will answer”

“So I can ask, and you decide if you wanna answer?”

I nod “Sure”

“Have you lived here all life?” he said and looked around.

“No, I moved here when I was half in my 16th year”

“How was the other town?”

I smiled by the though, the time no one knew but my friends that knew how I lived and that I was gay. I even had a boyfriend in the town, but of course that was a secret to everyone but my friends too.

“I see you smile” Donghae said happy.

“It was nice…I didn’t wanna move, but I had to”

“Why?”

“For some reason…”

Donghae didn’t push me to say things I didn’t wanted to.

“Who was your friends?”

I smiled “Someone named Sungmin, Yesung and Heechul”

“Where did you live?”

I told him the name of the town.

“Wow…that is far away from here…”

I nod sad “I haven’t had contact with any of them since I moved…”

“Ow…that’s sad…” Donghae said sad “Is there no way you can contact them?”

“No…I don’t have their phone…or their address, and they don’t have mine”

Donghae sighed “I wish I could do something”

“You have done something” I smiled and he looked at me.

“You didn’t back away from me…or at least in the end” I chuckled and so did Donghae.

“Not to be mean or anything…but can I ask you how I can impress girls?”

I laughed “Found someone you like?”

He shook his head “Not really…but if I found someone…”

“I am not an expert on girls…at all…”

“Oh well”  he sighed “But Eunhyuk?”

“Yes?”

“Can I sleep over here one time?”

I looked shocked at him “But this is the total opposite of your house…”

“That’s what I want…sleep in a house that isn’t big”

“This isn’t a normal size either”

“I don’t care” he said and suddenly pushed me in the bed and started to tickle me.

“KEKE Donghae no no KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE”

“So am I allowed?” he chuckled.

“Yes yes KEKEKE just stop tickling KEKE”

He stopped and smiled “Okey”

“But…emm…you have to take a mattress” I said when I sat up.

“Why? Can’t I sleep in your bed?” He said, but he said it so I heard he joked with me in a friendly way.

“No way” I smiled.

“A mattress isn’t the worst to bring”

-

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

“Mom?” I said when I came home.

“I am in the kitchen” she answered, and I went to her.

“Mom, can I talk to you?”

“Sure you can, what is it?”

“Well…it isn’t me…it is Eunhyuk”

“Oh…sit down” she said and both sat down.

I sighed “I can’t actually say so much…but he don’t live a good life…and I wanna do something nice for him”

“Why isn’t his life good?”

I looked around nervous…maybe I shouldn’t had said anything.

“Lee Donghae…” she said strict.

I sighed “He is gay…and some…or mostly all at school is against him…”

“And I hope you are one of them who is not?” She said still strict.

“Of course not…or I was…but I changed…why aren’t you shocked?”

“Well…I kinda guessed it when he ate over…something just told me…”

“Oh…But what I wanted was to…I want his old friends to visit him…”

Now she looked shocked “oh…and do you know them?”

I shook my head “He hasn’t spoken with them since he moved here because he don’t have a phone…”

Mom smiled “I have never seen you this eager to do something nice for someone.

“But I don’t know how I can find them…”

“But I do” she smiled “We can ask the police to help us”

“You wanna help me?” I asked happy, and she nod “Of course son”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

The next day Donghae wasn’t at school…yay…this will be a greeeeat day. I hid all I could from Leeteuk…I absolutely didn’t wanna be alone with him…I met in every class…but as soon as the recess was comingg I ran out and hid while people looking weird at me. But the luck didn’t last forever…after school I thought it was safe so I walked in normal speed home. And almost home someone said behind me.

“What the hell are you doing the out corner of town?”

Leeteuk was behind me with some of him friends…I saw still a little mark from my fist in his mouth corner. I chuckled and didn’t answer his question “I bet your mouth hasn’t healed yet.”

He chuckled sarcastic “Iguess not…but nice that you started the topic…remember what I said would happen when you were alone?”

I shook my head “Not really…you just said I had to wait”

“You think you’re so funny” he said and all of them placed themselves in a circle around me so I couldn’t escape.

“Donghae isn’t here to help you, neither is someone else” Leeteuk said and placed his fist in my stomach so I fell in the snow and held my arms around my stomach.

“Can we hit him too?” one of the guys asked.

“No!” Leeteuk said strict “No one touch him except me!”

He himself on me again and held my arms above my head while he took snow in my neck and face.

“No! please!” I begged and got really cold. Then he punched me so I bled from my nose.

“Now we’re equal”

‘no we’re not” I thought, but didn’t say anything when he stood up again.

“Are you gonna stand up?” he said in kind of commanding way, and I stood up, but didn’t wipe the blood away. Then he just pushed me down again and I laid there until I heard their laugh had ended. I was about to stand up, but I then I didn’t feel like standing up and laid myself down again and closed my eyes. What was the point in getting up?

 

I lay in my bed with Siwon sitting beside me. He smiled at and my hair “Hyukki…I miss you”

“I miss you too” I almost cried, then he suddenly laid himself on top of me and hugged me tight “Don’t leave me!” I hugged him back and let tears fall from my eyes as a sudden heat started to warm me up.

“Eunhyuk?” a familiar voice said, and I opened my eyes. “Donghae?” I said a bit confused when he sat beside me just like Siwon had done.

“Finally you’re awake” he said relieved.

“What am I doing here?” I said and looked around…I was at one of his guest rooms…but worse…I was in a bed, in one of him guestrooms…I only wore a pair of boxers that wasn’t mine and a duvet…and something hot were in the end of the bed warming my feet.

I covered myself more with the warm duvet.

“I found you out in the snow on my way to you…and you refused to wake up…did you faint? And what were you doing in the snow with a nose bleed?”

“Guess” I said.

“Leeteuk…did he punch you until you fainted? It didn’t look like that?”

“No…he left, and I was going to get up…but my body suddenly felt like it didn’t want to”

“You could have frozen to death if I hadn’t found you!” He said angry and worried.

“Sorry Donghae…and thank you”

He sighed “It’s ok…at least you ok now…I undressed you because all your clothes were wet…”

“….my underwear too?” I asked a bit embarrassed without looking at him.

“Sorry for that…but it was necessary” He said, and didn’t look at me.

“It is ok…….I am thankful that you saved me” I said, but still blushed.

 I ate a hot meal over at Donghae and was fully warm when I wanted to go home, but they insisted that I was going to stay over, at least for a day…So I slept over and borrowed a pyjama…and I can’t remember sleeping in such a soft bed…

-

“Wake up Eunhyuk…school time” Donghae woke me up with a big smile.

“I don’t want to” I complained.

“You have to, trust me you wanna come to school today” He shook me.

“If I say I have a cold, can I stay here then?”

“No!” he said and took my duvet away.

“But my clothes…” I started, but he cut me off “Are dry, now get up”

“Fine fine” I said, yawned and stood up slowly.