CHAPTER FOURTY: Feeling blame

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

Leeteuk…I hate you…because you’re right…

It was quiet after they left…no one said a thing…Only Jessica looked from me to Siwon who looked away…

I took a deep breathe…and turned toward her “You…You…” I couldn’t say anything so I turned to Siwon “I quit the game…and I want you to do it too…Eunhyuk should never have been a part of it…I shouldn’t have allowed it…It was our game...nothing that should have involved him…so I quit.”

“Me too…” Siwon said and I wide my eyes in suspect “Really??”

He nod, but still didn’t look at me “No comment…”

“Should have known it…Since you pulled me away from him” Jessica said to him.

Siwon had pulled Jessica away from Eunhyuk?

“Aren’t you gonna quit?” I asked “seriously? Don’t words mean anything to you?”

“We’ll see…” She sighed “but…it will change a bit…I can see from both you and Hyukjae’s point of view…that no one want to let go of the other…and I can see on your reactions....”

“Took you long enough” I said a bit angry and wanted to punch her.

“Better now than never” Siwon said calm, and he was right…but…nothing will be forgotten.

“I still can’t stand you two…and I never will…I don’t know if I can’t stand myself…”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

Leeteuk and I sat down at a bench in the park.

“So…How are you actually?”

“I’m fine…this isn’t new to me…”

“That’s kind of the problem…” Leeteuk said “I think it was good that you moved…You changed a lot, and got stronger…but…then you had to come back…”

“I became happy when I moved…but…I’m glad I came back…even if it’s just for a little while” I said and looked at him who looked a bit surprised.

“Why?” He asked

“Well…I found out the misunderstanding with Donghae…and we got together again”

“But…he gambled with you…kind of…involved you in their game”

I shook my head “Siwon would have involved me anyway…”

He sighed “ok…if you say so…”

“But…yes…I will not move back…I’m gonna stay at my adoptive parents’ house.”

“What about Donghae then…”

I sighed “If Ryeowook can have distant relationship…then I can too…I’ll miss him, but…”

“I understand” He cutted me off.

I saw he looked a bit annoyed and I just had to say “Donghae was and is still…the best that have happened to me…And if we still have to go through like this today…I’ll never let go of him…”

-

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

I laid in my bed…my head still felt like exploding…I had gotten a cold cloth on my forehead. But then my phone called…it was Donghae.

“Hi?” I answered.

“Hi…How are you? You didn’t sound so good last time we talked”

“I’m fine, how did it go with Eunhyuk?”

“it’s fine, he got saved”

Something in his voice said he was worried, but didn’t wanna talk about it…so I didn’t force him. I could ask Eunhyuk later.

“That’s good…But I’m gonna hang up”

“Ok, but you’re sure you feel fine?”

“I’m ok, bye bye” I said a bit more happy.

-
Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I still have Leeteuk’s jacket on as I walked back to Donghae’s house…If he’s home of course…and awake..it’s late….Maybe I shouldn’t…I may wake his parents…

But I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell…My heart thumped fast while waiting…

And it seemed like it took forever before the door went up and he looked at me “Eunhyuk?”

“Hi, sorry if I woke you up” I said careful.

“No, of course not, come in, I’m the only one home” he said and let me in while asking confused and a bit annoyed “New jacket?”

“Not really” I answered, and he didn’t ask more about it, but I could see he remembered it being on Leeteuk, but instead said “I thought you wouldn’t talk to me anymore”

“Why?” now I was confused.

“Because of what happened and Leeteuk said” he said and didn’t look at me.

I hugged him from behind “Donghae…that’s not your fault…Siwon would have done it anyway. We’ve been through so much together..You have to do a lot and really go for it if you want me to hate you and don’t speak to you”

He pulled me in front of him and kissed me on my lips and snuck his tongue in and I kissed him back and laid my arms around him. The he hugged me and buried his face in my neck and mumbled something “I lbmfph hm Hykii”

I couldn’t helpt but to chuckled “What?”

“I love you Hyukki” then he started to sob “And I’m scared to lose you again”

He looked like a child there he sobbed on my shoulder. And I comforted him and his back “I won’t leave you…as I said we have gone through a lot…but we will not let it break us apart again, we know their game now”

His arms pulled me even tighter.

“Hae?”

“I’m sorry…” He said, and still didn’t look up “I have been an idiot…a jerk, a..”

“Stop it Hae, I don’t blame you at all, its ok, no need to think about it”

“but…”

“No but…please…just forgive yourself”

“How can I?”

I pushed him away and forced him to look at me “LEE DONGHAE!”

He looked surprised at me.

“Don’t let Leeteuk words get to you like that…What is important for you? What he says or what I say?”

He tried to look away, but I held his head so he looked at me, and when he tried to look down I shouted again “Look at me!”

“….your words” He said carefully.

I smiled “Yes…and I have forgiven you, I have never given you the blame either…so please stop blaming yourselves” Then I kissed his lips lightly and felt his wet tears that had fallen. “I love you Donghae, and I’ll never let go of you before you tell me to leave”

A smile got over his mouth and he dried his tears “Why should I tell you to leave when I want you close to me?”

I smirked a bit and laid my arms around his neck and hugged him tight “Close enough?”

First he pushed me away and took the jacket off and I started to freeze a bit again, but then he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him and felt a bit more warm before he started to kiss my lips again and snuck his tongue in my mouth and it felt that moment like we truly would last forever.  That nothing would break us apart.

Then he smirked into the kiss “If it’s ok for you I want you even more closer”

“ert” I chuckled and he carried me to the living room and sat me down of the couch.

“I can live with it” He said and on my neck “Cause I know you love it”