CHAPTER TWENTYSIX: SM.A.E.

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

(there will be no picture for this chapter, couldn't think of anything xD )

 

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

I was still shocked when I came home, and mom looked confused at me “Is something wrong?”

I sat down at the couch “Eunhyuk have moved”

“Really? Where?”

“I don’t know…everyone in class knew except me”

“That’s maybe a reason…” Mom said and sat down beside me.

I sighed “Couldn’t Leeteuk move instead…”

“Donghae…You were the one who broke up”

“I know, but I still hate seeing Leeteuk…he is one of the reason…and you know what? I don’t care…I can forget him…easy” I stood up “I’m still hurt over Eunhyuk, I was kind to him and he cheated!”

“If Eunhyuk loved Leeteuk…why would he move?”

“…He’s a coward…he’s scared to see me…”

“Donghae, you’re being childish…I know this is hard for you, I’m your mom, i can see it”

“Of course this is hard…he was my first real love and he broke my heart…”

I crossed my arms “But…I’ll get over him…I’ll find someone else…someone better…”

Then I turned around and went to my room, and I heard my mom sigh, she didn’t believe me.

-

That’s what I said to my mom…but a bit later I went out. I took up my phone and called Eunhyuk…

.

.

…Of course…no answer…didn’t expect him to answer so I went to Leeteuk’s house and knocked on the door, I wasn’t awkward at all, I just knocked. Leeteuk opened and looked shocked.

“Where did Eunhyuk move?” I asked and crossed my arms.

“Why do you care?”

I looked in the air “No reason…”

“Then find it out yourself…” he said.

“Come on Leeteuk tell me!” I said frustrated.

“Give me a reason!” he answered frustrated. “Give me a reason, and I’ll tell you even if Eunhyuk told me not to”

I stared angry at him “What reason do you want?...and why would Eunhyuk tell you? Why do you two have such a great relationship? You were the one who broke us!”

Leeteuk sighed and looked down “I know…I know I messed up…I know I shouldn’t have done it…and I regret…” he started to get angry…it told itself that we would never from now on be able to talk normal to each other. “But ask yourself…you loved Eunhyuk, do did I…if he seduced you…would you be able to resist?”

“If he had someone already YES!”

I looked sckeptical at him “Reeeally?......but that’s not the point…it wasn’t only my fault!”

“I know…I not just angry at you”

“Then why do you wanna know where Eunhyuk is? Tell me!”

“No reason! I don’t need to know, in fact, I don’t need to know anything from you!! Just back off from me!”

“It was you who came to my house…”

I had nothing to say to that, so I just turned around and wlaked away.

“You’re being stubborn and childish! I know you miss him!”

“Shut up!” I shouted back.

 

Of course I missed him…but I wouldn’t admit it to anyone…

I screamed angry to the sky “EY! EUNHYUK!! YOU DAMN COWARD!! YOU JUST RAN AWAY!! IF YOU THINK I WILL COME AFTER YOU, FORGET IT!!!”

People looked weird at me, but I didn’t give a …

I made promise to myself…I am gonna get over Eunhyuk for good…

~2 years later~

2 years have passed now. And some changes have happened.

Eunhyuk have been adopted by Ryeowook’s adoptive parents, and can now go under his real name: Hyukjae. And he have started on a school for people who want to study: music,dance and so on…and his other three friends: Yesung, Sungmin and Heechul knows that Eunhyuk have moved and all that stuff.

Donghae have also started at that kind of school in his own town, and so has Leeteuk…those two are still not friends.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook has become a couple.

And still no one knows what happened that day in the bathroom at the restaurant …

Here is the ages now, just so you know :P 

Eunhyuk – 20

Donghae – 20

Leeteuk – 22(yes, he was 2 years older, but still in the same class as Eunhyuk)

Ryeowook – 18

Kyuhyun – 18

Siwon – 20

Others you will meet now:

(Ukiss) Soohyun – 20

(DBSK/TVXQ) Junsu – 20

(Suju) Kibum – 19

(Ukiss) Kevin – 19

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“Good Donghae, you’re really good” the dance teacher said happy after I had danced.

Everybody danced alone each time to show what we could.

“Thanks” I panted, I was really tired, but I didn’t give up.

“You really work hard, don’t you?” Minho smiled and I nod.

-

Back home I took a good cold and warm shower before I laid down on the couch.

“Tiring day?” dad asked and I just nod.

“You’re really working hard” he chuckled “I’m proud of you”

I smiled “Thanks”

“A rough start of the new year” he chuckled and went to the bathroom.

Yup…it’s January…school just started…reminds me of two years ago…I shook my head…you’re over with that now.

I the TV, but nothing new there…and I just fell asleep.

-

At school next day our teacher seemed really exciting “I have really good new to you guys”

He was almost too happy to tell before he said “Our school is picked as one of the five schools to enter the SM.A.E.”

A lot of the studentgot exited, but I didn’t understand…
“What is that?” I asked and I could feel people look weird at me.

“Don’t you know?”

“Or I don’t remember…” I tried to protect myself.

“Ok…SM.A.E…SM Audition Event…once every second year, five schools will be picked to enter this event which will last 6 months. Each school will pick 5 students who have the chance to perform. These 25 students will gather up in one of the schools and a crew from SM entertainment together with the teacher and the students is going to set up a big show which will be held at the end of the event. The school, people, friends and family can come and watch, this event is quite popular, so it will be a big audience, but…some people from SM will also be there, and MAYBE, just maybe someone will be picked to be a trainee at SM entertainment”

I wide my eyes “Really? First a big show in front of a big audience, then maybe have a chance to be a celebrity?”

They nod.

“Nice” I smiled and imagined myself…but then again…they can only pick 5 students…and…there A LOT more students here than that.

The teacher continued “At the end of the week at Friday…2 days…the list of the schools that’s gonna enter and name of the students who enters…and on Monday again…they will be here…Because this year, this school will have the event…and I hope you will makes us proud by treating the others students nice”

Then the school bell rang.

“And remember use these two days left to work really hard.”

-

And so we did…every student tried their best, and I could even see the laziest ones work…I usually give 100% every day…but now I gave 110% these days, and I was so tired after both days that I fell asleep as soon I touched the couch at home. I really wanted to be choosen…

And Friday came…I was nervous entering the school and saw a lot of student stand around the big screen with the announcement…

I didn’t dare to look at it…I looked down…please tell me I got chosen, pleeease….I looked up and found my school…I read slowly…

A name after name…and my mouth went wide…Leeteuk was chosen…I read even slower…only 2 names left…not me, I closed my eyes…last name…opened my eyes…and I almost jumped in happiness, I GOT CHOOSEN!.

“I can’t believe it” I shouted, and many students smiled at me and said congratulation. I read the names of other schools and their students…Crap…I saw Choi Siwon…I sighed, but I can survive him, I have to survive Leeteuk.

But by the last school…I felt my heart beat fast…it couldn’t be…I read again…

Kim Junsu

Kim Kibum

Kevin Woo

Shin Soohyun

Lee Hyukjae

Wait a minute Donghae…isn’t he going under the name Lee Eunhyuk? That Hyukjae must be someone else…It can’t be him…but what if it is him?...

I sighed…it can’t be…survive with Leeteuk, Siwon AND Eunhyuk…

---

PS: SM.A.E. is nothing real, I just made it up...I dont know if it exist something with that name, just so you guys know.

Sorry if this chapter isnt that good...But I hope that you arent angry at me for making two years go (should I hide? :P)

So I hope you still like the story, and will continue reading :)
I wanna thank all my readers, subscribers and those who comments :D I really appriciate it :D

Just to make a little teaser for next chapter, here is the name of the next chapter ;-P



"CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN: A new Eunhyuk."