CHAPTER FIFTHY: The weekend part 2

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Kangin’s P.O.V.

I looked confused at Leeteuk…what did he mean?

He noticed it and sighed “They wanna make us a couple…that’s why they left us alone…I thought you knew that from the happening with the lady thinking we were a couple.”

Suddenly I couldn’t look at him “Oh…”

“So I wondered…what if…we put up an act for the weekend?”

I looked fast back at him “What?”

“We make them believe were a couple, but that we are trying to hide it…but at the same time we show them a bit so they can get suspicious”

“Kyuhyun would have asked as fast as he saw something…”

“Then you tell him…before the act that he shall not ask, that it is actually a secret, and only he knows” Leeteuk smirked, not looking at me, but looking at the ceiling.

Withoug thinking I said yes, and he looked at me “So you in? You play along?”

I nodded.

He hugged me and I hoped he didn’t feel my heart beat fast…

“Niice! Then you go and tell Kyuhyun”

I was a bit in shock as I went to the kitchen…what the hell did just happen? What did I say yes to??

“Emm…Kyu…Kyuhyun?” I stemmed.

“Yes?”

“Can I talk to you?”

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun “I’’ go out to Leeteuk”

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Emm…it’s kind of…well…Leeteuk and I…”

Kyuhyun wide his eyes “Are you guys together??????”

I nod slowly and now Kyuhyun jumped at me “I KNEW IT!!!”

“Shhh!! It’s a secret, you can’t tell the others; we’ll tell them later”

“Why?”

“Just promise it”

“Ok” Kyuhyun smiled.

Then we went out to the other two…I didn’t know what to do, but Leeteuk started it…

As I sat down beside him, he just sat himself a bit closer and our feet under the table met. I saw Kyuhyun smile and wanted to shout something out. Then Eunhyuk came toward us while drying his hair.

“Wheres Donghae?” Leeteuk asked.

Eunhyuk sat down “He was tired, he went to bed.”

“How was the shower?” Kyuhyun smirked and Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

“We showered, cleaned ourselves” Eunhyuk said smiling.

“oh…ok…disappointing” Kyuhyun sighed “Nothing is more hot than shower ”

Ryeowook blushed, and Eunhyuk chuckled “Well…Maybe if you guys haven’t been here”

So the conversation kept on, laughing and having fun, and suddenly I felt Leeteuk’s hand in mine under the table. The way Kyuhyun smiled must mean he saw it…and Eunhyuk…had a bit sceptical look in his eyes, but didn’t care…and Ryeowook didn’t seem to notice anything.

“I think I’m going to sleep too” Leeteuk said and looked at me with a smile, and I smiled back a bit awkward, and he took his hand carefully away from mine, stood up and walked to his room with Eunhyuk and me looking after him.

The suddenly Donghae came toward us, in only a Pajamas pants. “Hyukki, I don’t wanna sleep alone…”

Eunhyuk just stared at Donghae…maybe noticing Donghae still wasn’t fully dried.

“Suuuure” he said calm and stood up and went after Donghae.

“Remember, do whatever you want!” kyuhyun shouted after them.

“Good night!” Eunhyuk just shouted back.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

Donghae sat himself on the bed and just smiled. I changed to my Pajamas and looked at him “Just wait a minute, I’ve gotta ask Leeteuk something”

Donghae started to pout and I bended down a bit to kiss his lips lightly.

“Don’t worry, It’s still nothing between me and him”

Suddenly he stood up and so did I, then he attacked my lips. I took my arms around his neck to deepen it, and he took his arms around my waist. He snuck his tongue in my mouth and explored before he released me “Ok, but be back soon, if you’re too long away, I’ll come after”

I chuckled “fine fine”

Then I went to Leeteuk’s room and knocked on the door “Leeteuk? It’s Eunhyuk, are you awake?”

“Come in” He said and I opened the door.

He hadn’t changed anything, he just layed on the bed and read a book. Now he looked up at me “Is it something?”

“I wanna ask about Kangin,

“We’re not a couple” he said.

“Then why…” I sighed

“It’s an act…It’s a win for both part…I’ll see if I like him, and he kind of have me”

“It’s really not the…good way to do it”

“You have known me long, have I ever done something the so called normal way?”

I got kind of annoyed “I know…and as I remember it wasn’t any good, I remember your punishment to yourself back in time…”

He sighed “I know, but I stopped after you told me”

“Yeah…but this…if you hurt the guy…there no way back, and I won’t back you up” I said and went out. When I came back to my room I laid myself beside Donghae who fast took his arms around me.

-

Kangin’s P.O.V.

The next day…nothing special happened…or…at least not until the evening. All day Leeteuk and I kept up the act. No one asked, but looked shocked sometimes….Since in secret Leeteuk took my hand…took his hand on my thigh…sat really close to me….and yeah….

The evening came and we had our party with the drink we had bought. And close to midnight we had only become more drunk…especially Kyuhyun. Normally I would have drunk more, but I was careful today, but I could feel that I had drunk. Now it was late, and we have had a party for a long time.

“mmmm...”Kyuhyun moaned when Ryeowook sat on his lap.

“YAH KYUHYUN! Remember! Do as you want!” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Sure” Kyuhyun smirked and his hands actually went for between Ryeowook’s legs.

Ryeowook jumped up with Kyuhyun’s hand almost in ‘goal’.

Everyone laughed at Ryeowook’s surprised expression.

“Kyuhyu…” Ryeowook got cut off by Kyuhyun suddenly attacking his lips.

“Get a room!” We others shouted for fun when Kyuhyun laid his hand on Ryeowook’s .

“Seems like we’ll are sleeping at a hotel tonight” Kyuhyun said to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook just blushed and Kyuhyun turned to Donghae “I bet you wanna find a room for you two?”

Donghae took his arm around Eunhyuk’s waist, and he just chuckled “Sure”

“Maybe we should help cleaning up first” Ryeowook said shy.

“No! No! Just go!” Leeteuk laughed.

“You two have the house for yourselves, have fun!” Kyuhyun said happy and we just waved to them when all four went out…and you could hear them talk loud for a while, before their voice were gone.

“Oh god those people are weird” Leeteuk laughed.

“Yeah” I laughed with him.

The he stood up smiling and reached a hand toward me “We can at least put all the glasses in the kitchen.”

I took his hand and he helped me up from the couch.

“Yeah, we can take the bottles tomorrow” I smiled.

It wasn’t awkward at all between us now when we both had drank a bit…We chatted and laughed as we took the glasses at the table to the kitchen…but suddenly I stumbled and fell toward the side...it didn’t hurt…I opened my eyes and saw…Leeteuk lay under me and looked me directly in the eyes…

Time had frozen…Leeteuk closed his eyes and he blushed…

What now…?