CHAPTER TWENTYTWO: TRUTH OUT!

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and I went to Kyuhyun’s hotel room and sat down at different places.

“Shall you start the speaking or shall I start to ask?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

“I will talk…” Kyuhyun started before he looked at Ryeowook “To him! You will only beat me up before you hear it all”

Donghae got even more angry, but Eunhyuk took a hand on his shoulder “Calm down, you know he is right…”

“Fine…Shall we go outside and wait?” Donghae asked Ryeowook.

“Sure”

So we went out and sat down by a table in a café.

“I hate this” Donghae said “I wanna know what happened”

“So do I” Eunhyuk said “But I guess we have to wait…”

Donghae nod before he looked at me “Leeteuk?”

“Yes?”

“When I told you about this, you said that Siwon might thought you were weak, but you wanted to prove that you weren’t…what did you mean by that?”

“Emmm…” I stemmed and looked at Eunhyuk who also looked confused…

“You see…Siwon wanted revenge on you, and he thought he could get me to help him, to make you do something stupid and Eunhyuk would dump you”

“And why did he think you would help him?” Donghae asked.

“Because if Eunhyuk dumped you…He would have been single, and I…could have a chance on him”

Eunhyuk blushed hard, I guess he hadn’t told Donghae about me, and Donghae looked at me with wide eyes “You…you like Eunhyuk?”

I nod, and Eunhyuk didn’t dare to look at any of us.

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

“Long time no see” I said when the other three had went out. Kyuhyun nod “Yes…too bad we were gonna meet again like this?”

 

“Yup…But I still won’t change my mind, I just wanna know why you hurt my brother by be with his boyfriend in bed…”

“Eunhyuk is you brother? Hyukjae?”

I nod “Yes…”

“I didn’t know that…”

“But now you know, talk” I got a bit more angry with no patient.

He sighed “Siwon made me do it…we drugged Donghae and he thought I was Eunhyuk…But I didn’t sleep with him, I refused to do that…”

“And why did you refuse to that?”

“You know why”

“But you know I won’t change my mind!” I said frustrated “But why did you help Siwon with this?”

“Because…he told me he would hurt you if I didn’t do it”

“……but he didn’t know where I was…”

“No…but if he found you…he knows how you look…”

“So you did this, so he would leave me alone if he saw me?”

Kyuhyun nod “Yes…I don’t want anything bad to happen to you”

“Thanks…” I said with a bit more feeling “But…what you did was still wrong”

“I know, I know…and I regret it, but all I could think about was you”

“So now you think about me…wasn’t that a bit late? You didn’t seem to think about me when I left you”

Kyuhyun got a bit angry “You didn’t even tell me why!”

“Because you didn’t wanna meet me…so I just had to break up…I wanted to do it face to face, but you were never with me anymore so I didn’t have a chance…”

He was quiet as I spoke “But now you’re here…so now I can tell you…I broke up with you because you were only with Siwon…as he was your boss. If we had planned something and he got in the way, you chose him…and that happened too often…so in the end I tried to plan a meeting with you so we could talk about it, but since you were never free, so I just wrote a note to you that I had left…”

He still didn’t say anything…

“So did Siwon threat you a lot? Or did you cheat on me?”

“……threat a bit……but I would never cheat on you” Kyuhyun said, but didn’t look at me.

“Then you could have told me…instead of hurting me…I felt like rubbish to you, and gave you too many chances”

“I know…but I want to apologize, and I want to apologize to the other two”

“You can tell them yourself what you and Siwon did…I can make sure Donghae don’t hurt you…cause I want them to hear it from you”

Kyuhyun thought a bit then he sighed “Fine…but first…”

He walked toward me, stopped right in front of me…then he kissed me, first lightly, then with a bit more passion…I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer…I had missed him…and before I knew it…he laid on top of me in his bed with his hands under my t-shirt.

“Kyu…not now…”

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

I still looked away, I couldn’t watch the awkwardness between Donghae and Leeteuk now…Leeteuk told Donghae everything…why he had been mean to me…and then…he suddenly told him what happened during our detention…and then Donghae got seriously angry “What? You made him run away! And you told me it wasn’t you! Liar!”

“Donghae” I said calm “Please…aren’t you tired of being angry right now?”

“Sorry…just…a lot of stuff has happened right now”

“I know” I said sad “But please…calm down…people are watching”

“But what are taking Kyuhyun so long to tell? Did so much happen?” Donghae complained and watched the clock.