CHAPTER EIGTHTEEN: Credible false

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“You don’t see anything?”

Ryeowook sighed sad “I can’t choose to see…and if it’s not you…I don’t know if it will appear anyway…”

“Do you think…he cheats?”

Ryeowook shook his head fast “NO! I don’t think so”

I sighed frustrated “It’s nothing I can do…he don’t answer his phone, he didn’t come…he don’t call back…you can only see me…”

“Well…It is two people see often…”

“You told me you only saw me often?”

“It is one more…but I don’t think that will help you”

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

I blinked a few times before I opened my eyes…Where was I? My arms were tied to a bed…I got scared and looked at me, but no…I was not …I looked around…I was…at Eunhyuk’s old house?

“Isn’t it cute that your boyfriend has tried to call and text you a lot?” A voice said happy.

I looked around again “Who are you? And Where?”

“I am here” the voice said confused and suddenly stood in front of me…I had never seen the guy before…he was tall and handsome, and most likely younger than me.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked confused…a stranger have kidnapped me? “And why am I here?”

“Siwon drugged your drink at the café so you fell asleep on the street when you went to meet Eunhyuk”

“What?” I shouted confused “And you’re purpose for doing this to me is?”

He started to blush a bit “Siwon is my…friend, and he promised me a prize…”

“Oh really? So why have you brought me here?”

“Siwon wanted revenge…” he smirked.

“And how is this going to work idiot!” I shouted.

“You’ll see” Siwon suddenly said and came in “I see you have met my friend Kyuhyun?”

“Yeah” I said sarcastic “Now what the hell are you going to do?”

He smirked and went to my ear “I am gonna make you cheat on Eunhyuk”

“That will never happen!”

“We’ll see” Siwon smirked and looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun started to undress his shirt and I became scared as I screamed “EUNHYUK WILL NEVER BELIEVE I CHEATED!! HE WILL SEE THAT THIS IS !!”

Kyuhyun shut my mouth with his hand when his shirt had gotten fully open, his body was nice, but not near to Eunhyuk.

“Oh shut up…There is only one person I really want to ” then he leaned to my ear “And trust me…it is not you”

He started to undress my shirt “Then why do you do this?” I frustrated tried to kick him away, but then Siwon took them and held them down. Kyuhyun didn’t answer, but I saw it on his face that he didn’t want this…and neither did I, so what was the problem? Was it the guy that was holding my feet down?

“Eunhyuk is going to see that this is !” I said again.

“He won’t…I just drug you so you will moan for real” Siwon said.

“I really have to do it?” Kyuhyun suddenly said scared “I thought you said…”

“Of course you need to! Or it won’t seem real”

“He doesn’t need to see the scene only pictures that seem real! I refuse to be inside him!”

I sighed in relief for a moment.

“Just do it!” Siwon shouted angry.

“Do it yourself!”

“Then Eunhyuk will know that it is fake, or I would have done it, Eunhyuk have never seen you, and you know what will happen if you don’t”

Kyuhyun bit his lip and looked at me then at Siwon again “Can’t you try to only have pictures first…”

“Okei…we make a deal, you give me some believable pictures, Donghae gets drugged and touch you too…but you don’t need to help him with the problem he will get from the drug?”

“What? No!” I shouted, but Kyuhyun placed a knee between my legs and I gasped, bit my lip and Kyuhyun looked down at me with hateful eyes and whispered while Siwon went to get the drug “I will not enjoy this more than you will”

“Then why do you this?”I whispered angry back.

“None of your business”

Siwon came back and smiled with a glass of water…probably with drug in…I refused to drink it, but Siwon forced it in and I had to swallow…

I started to feel weird…and only saw a guy on top of me…

“Eunhyuk?” I asked.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

 

I sat and thought of my conversation with Siwon…It was tempting, but I was not going to do it…never…Then I saw Eunhyuk at the park with the strange guy…he was crying, and looked worried and the guy tried to comfort him…I wanted to go to him myself, but resisted and walked further away…

 

But later I was meeting my friends, and when I came to the meeting place they chuckled.

“What are you laughing off?” I asked confused.

“You know the fags?”

“Don’t call them that!” I said annoyed.

“I don’t know what’s with you, but so be…their relationship won’t last long…”

“Oh?” I said worried.

“A guy from school had got an text from someone else who had got a text and so on….and I almost just got it, it will spread around the whole school” He chuckled and showed me a few photos on the phone.

My mouth went open wide as I saw pictures of Donghae with another guy, they touched each other, was making out…IN EUNHYUK’S HOUSE!

THAT BASTARD!

 

---

What do you think will happen now? :o

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ~ I hope you have had a great year, and that next year will be good!! ~ <3