CHAPTER THIRTYSIX: Donghae’s second “rival”

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Kangin’s P.O.V.

Ryeowook was going to fly home again. Kyuhyun hugged him close before Ryeowook left.

“What’s the big deal? You know you’re gonna see hime again?” I asked when Kyuhyun looked sad.

“You don’t get it since you don’t have anyone yet…just wait…If you find someone who’s not living in your town, you’ll understand”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

Jessica sat with us by the lunch table…it was awkward for everyone except her who kept talking and talking…it became pretty annoying. And Donghae started to look really annoyed. I sent him a weak smile that said I didn’t know what to do. He nodded slowly to say he understood.

“Oppa, what are you going to do today?”

“Emmm…I have dance practise with Donghae”

“Oh…we haven’t greeted yet, hi I’m Jessica” she said and reached out her hand.

Dongha just looked at it before he slowly took his hand out and greeted her “I’m Donghae”

“Hyukjae is my big crush” she said happily “Are you his friend?”

Donghae looked like he did all he could to calm down…Jessica didn’t even know he had been my ex…

“Yeah…of course” he said

Jessica smiled and sat herself closer “We’re a great couple right?”

He swallowed hard and the others just looked scared at this…Even Junsu kept his breath.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 I stared at her…did she just said that?...calm down Donghae….I saw Siwon look at us…

“…emmm…I have to use the bathroom, I’ll be right back” I smiled and walked away.

In the hallway I stopped and took a deep breath…why couldn’t I just say that Eunhyuk was my boyfriend and she should back off??”

“You ok?” a sarcastic voice said and I turned around to see Siwon…

“Sure, why not?”

“I wonder why you haven’t told Jessica that you and Eunhyuk are a couple.”

“…Why do you want me to tell her?”

He shrugged his shoulder “I don’t know…I bet she’ll understand and back off”

I looked sceptical at him…”When did you want to help me?”

“I just thought Jessica must be really annoying?”

“Donghae? Are you o….” Eunhyuk came in the hallway and spotted Siwon.

“Hello Eunhyuk…did you get away from Jessica?” Siwon said.

“I just told her I also need to use the bathroom…she asked if she could follow and wait, but I said no…”

Siwon chuckled “yeah…You rather want Donghae to follow you…”

“Shut up Siwon…Anyway Donghae…you can’t tell Jessica we’re together…so I’m glad you haven’t said it…”

“Oh really? Why?” I said and looked at Siwon who smiled for himself.

“If you tell her…it will be more annoying…I am not ego…I know…but she will try to win me…another girl liked me back at the other school…not a pretty sight…”

“You knew that didn’t you?” I asked Siwon who just smiled his evil smile….

-

I panted and wiped my sweat away with my towel…we had practised hard and the teacher had just left and I took my T-Shirt off.

“Wow…looking good” Eunhyuk smirked while walked toward me.

“Of course” I said and wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him closer.

“But you look better” I said and kissed his lips lightly.

“I’m sorry…” he said sad.

“Sorry for what?”

“That we have to lie…that we’re not together…I understand if you’re angry”

I released him and wiped myself more “Its ok, no big deal, I won’t tell”

“But…” he said and walked closer “Isn’t this mean toward you? I mean…she flirts with me?”

“What is it with you? You want me to be angry?” I asked confused.

“No…I…” he said and my upper body with his hand “Maybe I’m trying to…make you punish…me” He smirked while coming closer.  I smirked by the thought of me punishing the beautiful guy. He kissed my neck lightly before a bit. I took my arms around his waist again, then he harder and I moaned softly.

“No, Eunhyuk, not here” I wide my eyes and remembered where we were.

He didn’t listen, and I tried to lightly push him away, he hard and placed his knee between my legs, I moaned softly and felt myself react to this…

“Hyukki?”

I felt him smirk in my neck before he started to kiss me on my lips.

“mmh!” I moaned a bit loader when Eunhyuk started to move his knee. I couldn’t hold back anymore.I kissed him back with passion, snuck my tongue in and didn’t leave one spot untouched.

I felt his hands move to my pants, my pants when…

“What is going on?” Jessica’s voice in the opened door said and Eunhyuk almost jumped right away from me “emm…Hi Jessica”

I quickly zipped my pants and she glared at me.

 “Who do you think you are? Flirting with my boyfriend”

Calm down Donghae…calm down…

“You are not going to flirt with my future husband!!!”

Calm…

“You know he’s mine and we’re perfect for each other and…”

“That’s it” I interrupted and walked toward her while crossing my arms…didn’t care that I still was a bit sweat and shirtless “Look here diva…your Hyukjae…is MY REAL boyfriend”

Jessica looked shocked and a bit annoyed at me before she turned to Eunhyuk “Really?”

Eunhyuk didn’t seem so comfortable with this and stemmed a bit “Well…emm…You know I am gay right?”

“Yeah…but do you remember what I said?” She asked, but before Eunhyuk could answer I answered “You can’t make him a biual if you think so…Hyukki is Hyukki, and he doesn’t like girls, get it in your head! HE IS MY BOYFRIENd, He’s gay! And you can’t change him!”

Jessica glared at me “I asked Hyukjae” then she looked at him.

“He’s right…” he said quietly and everyone could see he didn’t wanna be here right now, so I interrupted “I am his boyfriend as I said, and I can see he doesn’t want to talk, because I know him better than you! And I won’t force him to speak to you”

Jessica was about to answer when Eunhyuk interrupted a bit loud “Please...”

We both looked at him and did not say a word.

“Can…” he started and looked at Jessica “Can you…go away for now...and we can talk later…please”

She started to act cute and pouted “But…Oppa”

“Jessica…pleeeease”

“Fine…since you said it” she smiled and gave Eunhyuk a kiss on the cheek.

I really wanted to slap her…but Eunhyuk saw my fist and took an arm to block me while Jessica left. I calmed down and he closed the door…He didn’t say anything…walked past me…took my towel…an threw it at me “Fool”

I caught the towel in the air, he hadn’t thrown it hard.

“What?” I asked, not angry at all.

“Nothing…It’s just…now Jessica won’t leave us alone until she’s going home…and…our dancers are coming…female dancers too, and you remember the dance?”

…yeah...

“Yeah…I have to fight to not get jealous”

He smiled “But…at least you have gotten in your head I am gay…I don’t like girls, no fear…they…” he smirked a bit and walked while having an acted thoughtful face expression “They don’t have such a y body as a guy body…they don’t have that figure…like…you know…him…”

I rolled my eyes and hugged him from the back “Don’t worry; I will still punish you…most…because you let her kiss your cheek…”

“Sorry…” he apologized “I didn’t wanna fight anymore, I wanted her to leave…”

“I understand…” I said “But…as you wished…I will punish you…”

“Not like last time?” he said a bit scared.

“No”

He sighed in relief, and I smirked while hugging him closer “Maybe worse”

-

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

I sighed in my bed…bored

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Can’t you knock?” I asked a bit annoyed.

“Wow…someone is angry today”

“Sorry” I said and sat up. “I’m just tired…”

“Is it Eunhyuk again?” She sat down beside me.

“Not really…I have gotten over and know it won’t be us…but…I hate seeing him with all the others…”

She sighed and smiled “I understand, but trust me…one day…you will find the one for you”

“I don’t think so…If I get a chance with someone…I know I’m gonna ruin it…just like now…”

Taeyeon slapped my head lightly “Shut up…I know that with Eunhyuk was hard…but at least you know you ruined it yourself…but…Eunhyuk have forgiven you, he’s not mad and you can be friends if you try…and you will find someone who loves you…for all you know, someone at your school is in love with you, but you haven’t noticed him or her…so that person feels just like you…trust me…you will find someone”

I started to smile “I bet you’re right…I am just thinking too much”

She chuckled and hugged me “Yup. “

-

I walked in the hall the next day and saw Eunhyuk alone…he had come early just like me…

“Hi” I greeted.

“Hi…”

“What is it?”

“I couldn’t sleep…so I came early to school…”

“You ok?” I asked worried, since he looked down.

“I’m just…when I left this town…everything changed…but…now when I came back…a lot is back to normal…”

“If you don’t like Donghae, you don’t have to be with him…”

“It’s not Donghae…it’s Siwon…he tries to ruin my life…again…because of his stupid fight with Donghae…” He looked really annoyed by this and just naturally when I want to comfort people I have him a hug “It will be ok”

--------

So I am home again, it was a great weekend :D So I wanted to share this video with you guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imHjkwkeqms&context=C420c57bADvjVQa1PpcFMFTpo2-4hi6pF-AgTtVdjlXiLI13hCEcQ=

T
his is me and my friends dancing our own dance to Ukiss-Neverland :D It was really fun :D Please watch it if you want  :)

I am the one with the cap and stripes :)