CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Why haven’t I noticed

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

“What? Hasn’t he come?” I said shocked…the old man looked worried while the old woman was about to cry her heart out…This was the day Wookie was gonna come…but he was already 3 hours late, and he’s plane had landed.

“No…we rang his parents…you know what they said?”

I shook my head and he sighed “That he left to come to this town already before Christmas…but he’s not here…”

“Oh my god…” I said worried too. “Have you called the police?”

“yes…but so far no good…maybe the plane he was on has crashed or…I don’t know…” now he also started to cry a bit…and I felt sorry for them…it must be something I could do. I thought hard….

“I’ll be right back…I’m gonna look for him again…” I said and ran out, but heard behind me “But you don’t know how he looks like”

That didn’t matter…I knew what I could do…if I found the guy…he knew about Siwon, he knew my name and he knew where I was…

I ran to the park…how the hell am I gonna contact him…it usually he who suddenly comes…

“Umm…hello…creepy guy…can you show up again suddenly…you know...scare me?”

Nothing…of course… “Pleaaaase….I need help…”

I was about ti give up and turned around…suddenly he stood in front of me “What?”

“Emmm…”

“The guy is totally fine…unlike your brother he is actually hiding from the old couple”

I looked a bit serious at him “What do you know about my brother?”

“A lot more than you know” he chuckled “He isn’t hiding from you; he is waiting for you to find him, because he has found you”

“What?” I said confused.

“Never mind, but the grandchild as totally fine…no need to worry”

“But he should go to his grandparents…they are worried…the grandmother is crying, and the grandpa is soon crying too…” I said seriously to him. And he looked a bit shocked because he wided his eyes, but then it became normal again “Why should they worry…the boy isn’t their grandchild by blood, he is adopted…”

“Adopted?”

“Yes…so why should they be so worried?”

“Just because he is adopted, don’t mean that they don’t love him…he is still their grandchild for them, just like he was related by blood”

He looked down on the ground “I guess you’re right…”

“So there is actually something you don’t know?...but I beg you…If you know where the boy is…please tell him to go back”

“Why do you think more of him than knowing where your brother is?” he asked confused.

“I wanna find my brother myself…if he really found me, I wanna find him myself…”

He sighed “If you still haven’t found him, you will never find him…” then he stood up and walked away “Bye…I make the grandchild visit the grandparents…if you promise to stay home”

And then before I could answer he was gone…

One thing kept repeating in my mind…

“If you still haven’t found him, you will never find him…”

I thought a lot while walking home, or Donghae’s home…I sent a SMS to the grandcouple that boy would come, but I couldn’t be there, I bet they are confused now…and when I came in house, Donghae was out to get some stuff…so I went to my room…took up the family picture…looked at it…Ryeowook 8 years old…right now he would be around 16…I looked a lot at his face…

“Oh my….” I shouted, but cutted myself off as I saw it…

“Why haven’t I noticed that…” I smiled a bit to myself.