Eat Me! Eat Me!

Unexpectedly

I looked down to check if my stomach was already bulging out. Nope. Well, I haven't really eaten that much. I wanted to but I didn't want to look like a child deprived of food for weeks in front of the most famous artist in South Korea.

This is not normal. One thing I love the most and can't live without, literally, is food. I never hold back when it comes to eating. I always eat like I've never tasted food since forever, even in public. But this time, I seem to be a different person. Well, I think it's only normal when you're with G-Dragon. Duh, Maki. But I think I'm going to regret this later. I can almost hear the bulgogi say 'Eat me! Eat me!'

After we both finished eating, GD asked our waiter to take a picture of us. I panicked. I'm too embarrassed. I'm too ugly. When GD turned to me after giving his phone to the waiter, I shook my head.

"Come on. Just one pic." he tried to convince with a playful grin trying to persuade me. And he's almost succeeding.

When I didn't answer right away, the unexpected happened. He pouted. He freaking pouted! I blinked many times due to surprise. I can't believe this! He's too cute to reject. I scratched the back of my head, not knowing what to do. I can almost feel my insides turning upside down.

"Please?"

I glanced at the waiter who was patiently waiting. I sighed and said, "Just one."

He grinned. I felt my insides do somersaults. Why is he so freaking adorable?

So we smiled at the camera. After thanking the waiter, GD looked at our picture and smiled at it. Why is he acting like this? We just met, like an hour ago!

Drowned in my own thoughts, I picked up a lettuce and shoved it in my mouth. It was already late when I noticed GD turn his back on me to take a selca with me. When I looked, he already snapped a photo.

I can't take this anymore. This is too embarrassing. I can't be in the same photo as this good-looking guy.

I froze there, with the lettuce in my mouth still not chewed. Upon seeing my facial expression, his smile quickly disappeared.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. Do you want me to delete it?" he asked.

"I-I don't know. I guess it's up to you." I said slowly as I tried to chew the lettuce. "Although I'd appreciate it if you do." I muttered, not looking at him.

"Okay," he started. "I'm aware that you are weirded out by me. I may be feeling a little too close to you. But, I don't know. I guess, I just enjoy your company. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking advantage of you being a fan just to have company. Although I kinda have a feeling that you're not actually my fan. So, what I'm trying to say is, if I'm making you uncomfortable, please tell me." he explained.

I see sincerity in his eyes and I instantly regret acting kill-joy. "No! It's just that.. I still can't believe that I'm actually here with you right now. I'm... star-struck, I guess."

"So, you're okay with us hanging out like this?" he asked.

I don't know where this is going but I nodded anyway.

"So where do we go next?" he asked with excitement visible in his eyes.

Oh, dear Lord.

-----