Dazed And Confused

Unexpectedly

My mind was in total chaos. I could almost hear sirens blaring. Have you watched that episode in Spongebob Squarepants wherein there were so many of him in his brain running around in panic? I think that's exactly what is happening inside my head right now.

"Chingu." he breathed out, still holding me close to him. We're having a moment, that I can't put a name on, just staring at each other's eyes. He looked almost emotionless if not for the look in his eyes that burns right through my soul. 

"I.. I'm just.." I stuttered quietly, breaking the intense eye contact.

"Dazed and confused?" he finished teasingly, his seriousness all gone. A smile slowly spread across his face and I want nothing but to kick his nuts right here, right now.

I gave him a glare but I only earned a chuckle from him. I used my free hand to smack his chest but he hugged me closer to stop my attempt. He was laughing like what he just did to me was funny. It was anything but that.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry! Don't hit me please. My body hurts real bad." he pleaded but was still hugging me. "Why are you so damn huggable?" he mused.

Upon hearing his words, I gathered all my strength to break free from his embrace and I was able to. I was glaring at him and I was furious. "Because I have a bigger body than you! You don't have to shove it in my face because I know it and I'm now more insecure than ever!" I yelled at him.

He was taken aback by my words. I was also surprised myself. I slammed the hood close and walked back to the side of the car. I shoved the toolbox into the backseat and then proceeded to open the door to the passenger seat.

But before I could even pull it open, he grabbed the handle using his right hand and I was again trapped between the car and him. I turned around and he closed the remaining space between our bodies, leaving not a single inch for air to pass through. His face was so close I could feel his breath on mine.

"I sincerely apologize if I offended you. But please believe me, I didn't mean it that way. I just feel comfortable hugging you. It has nothing to do with your size or anything." he said in all seriousness, his gaze never leaving my face. "I understood from the start that you're not confident about yourself or how you look. And I did everything I could to boost your confidence but damn, you're being so hard on yourself."

He lifted his left hand and brushed away the tears that I didn't notice roll off.

"Please don't cry." he pleaded. "It's breaking my heart."

He was gently caressing my cheek with his thumb that I leaned in to it like it was something I need to live. I closed my eyes to shed the remaining tears.

"That's my girl." He smiled and I did the same. "I will always be here for you to help you get rid of your insecurities. You've become a dear friend of mine in just..." he paused. "Seven hours and I don't know exactly how that happened. I'm usually aloof to strangers but you managed to break down my walls effortlessly and that's amazing. You are amazing. Remember that. Okay?"

I nodded.

Just when I thought he was done with his pep talk, he leaned in to me closer and planted a kiss on my forehead that lasted... One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi. Four freaking Mississippis!

Good heavens. Help me calm my heart. I don't think I'm ever gonna wash my face. Or my forehead at least.

He smiled at me and then tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smiled in return but couldn't look in his eyes. He let go of the handle to hug me once again.

"When I'm hugging you like this, I get energized." He held me tighter as he inhaled a breath of air. He released me as he exhaled and then proceeded to ruffle my hair. "Kaja."

He pulled me with him to the left so he could open the door for me. I slid myself inside and then thanked him. He rounded the car to the driver's side and slid in.

He started the engine and there was no smoke coming out of the hood. He looked at me with a satisfied look and said, "Not bad."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It will only give us a couple of minutes though. We still have to take it to a mechanic." I told him.

"Yeah, but before that.." He leaned onto me and my heart almost stopped beating. I relaxed a bit when he reached in for the seatbelt. "Don't forget to buckle up." he finished. After buckling me up, he smiled and then drove away.

Meanwhile, I was left tongue-tied in my seat.

-----

Another sweet moment! Is the ship sailing yet? ❤️

What did you think of G-Dragon's comforting words? Is he falling for her? Or did he just put her in the friendzone? OMG!

Leave a comment! <3