Lucky Day

Unexpectedly

We stopped by a small restaurant - the ones you see in Korean Dramas where the rich but humble main character eats cheap food. I was a little disappointed because I thought he would take me to some fancy restaurant. I was even excited because that would have been my first experience of fine dining. Well, now I feel stupid for expecting that he would do such a thing.

I was gonna sling my backpack on my left shoulder when GD held my arm.

"Stay here. I'm gonna get us takeaway food." he informed me.

I was confused but I nodded anyway.

He smiled before leaving the car. I watched him as he entered the eatery, with his hood, mask, and sunnies on.

While waiting for him, I browsed our pictures on my phone. A smile spread across my face without my knowledge. One would certainly think that we're lovers if unaware of who we are by just taking a glance at our photos.

Before I could even trigger my curiosity again, I kept my phone in my bag and patiently waited for him while resting my forehead on the window. It's heavily tinted so I don't need to worry that someone would see me, looking stupid.

I retracted my forehead immediately when a man suddenly checked out his reflection on the outer side of the window. Shortly after, two other men came and then the man who checked out his reflection joined them. They looked tired. They looked like they were escaping from someone. They were panting.

Meanwhile, I was dumbstruck in my seat. Because holy crap! That was L who checked out his reflection and the other two are Hoya and Woohyun! Holy crap! Holy crap! Three of the Infinite boys are in front of me, with a car door only separating us!

Before they could even run away, I opened the door. They were startled. I'm not sure if it was because of the sudden opening of the door of the car that they thought was empty, or me, gaping at them like a maniac. Either way, I hardly gave a damn.

I still can't believe that my two biases are both here - L and Hoya. Is this my lucky day? I feel like if I am to buy a lottery ticket today, I could win the jackpot.

"C-can I take a picture of you guys?" I managed to blurt out. I was looking at L specifically but when it hit the awkward meter, I diverted my look toward Hoya and Woohyun. God, I think I've finally decided who my real bias in Infinite is. Myungsoo oppa, why do you look so manly and charming? I guess my love for Infinite didn't die down at all when I went hiatus on fangirling.

"Ah! Yeongo, yeongo!" (Ah! English, English!) informed Woohyun to the other two.

"Sure, sure." they answered in chorus, giving me their warm smiles.

The three of them positioned themselves. I was about to take a picture when Hoya raised his hand.

I looked at him and he said, "Wait. You're not taking picture with us?"

I shook my head with pursed lips.

"Oh, you're shy?" Woohyun concluded.

I saw a boyish smirk on L's lips before he marched towards me. He took the cellphone from my hand. The other two also joined us when they realized what L was about to do.

I was dumbfounded for a moment because I was surrounded by them. Surrounded by L, Hoya, and Woohyun, for Pete's sake! Who wouldn't be, right!?

They were all smiles as L took a selca with us. He laced his free arm around my shoulders. Holy guacamole! Hoya was on the opposite side and he also held my shoulder. Meanwhile, I could hardly keep my awkward smile from shaking. I think this is a mental torture right here. I'm not so sure anymore if I'd still be sane after this.

L took a couple more shots. It was hard for me not to look at his reflection on the screen because of his smirky smiles.

I repeatedly thanked them afterwards. While Woohyun and Hoya were telling their goodbyes, L was busy in my phone. I have no idea what he's doing!

When the other two noticed him, they joined him.

"Nado." (Me too.) said Woohyun and then took my phone.

Hoya took it afterwards.

They were using my stylus pen so I think they were writing something in my phone's notepad.

L took it from Hoya and then gave it to me with a smile that could kill me right here, right now. What did I do in my past life to deserve this? Did I save the Earth or something?

I thanked them again when I saw that they wrote their autographs in my cellphone's notepad. They then bid their farewells as they walked away, and I stood there, waving my hand, smiling from ear to ear.

I screen-captured each of the autographs as I walked backed to the car. I then stared at the pictures that L took. I tightened my grip on my phone upon realizing that L also held it.

I grabbed the handle of the door to open the car while staring at my new treasured picture. I winced in pain when the door hit my stomach when I pulled it open. I slid in the passenger seat while clutching my central body. I tucked away my phone and then hugged my stomach tighter because that was one hell of a blow.

I barely noticed GD enter the car with plastic bags filled with takeaway food, which he then laid down in the backseat. "Gwaenchanha?" he asked. "You hungry that much?"

"Ani. I hit my stomach with the car door when I opened it." I told him.

"Wae? Eodi gasseo?" (Why? Where did you go?) he asked.

"Uh, just outside the car."

"Mian. It took me so long." he apologized with a pained expression on his face.

"It's okay." I told him with a tight-lipped smile.

"I'll take you some place special to make it up to you." he said as he caressed my left arm while giving me a sweet smile that's melting my insides.

Oh, GD. You're already making me feel very special.

-----

Is the ship sailing? Is it? Is it? :'D