Chapter 2

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 2#

Chapter Two: #Dark Love 2#

*Aaron’s POV*

“Master, that man isn’t paying up.” I looked at him.

“I have already gave you another 3 days, still can’t get it?” I lift one side of my eye brown.

“I.. I..” He started shivering. I smirk at him. Just as I want to continue my sentence, another of my men walked in.

“Yes?” I spoke in a firm and cold voice.

“Master, they are here, in Taiwan.” He said. I gave another smirk. In Taiwan huh.. Finally..

“Master, they send over a letter.”

“Pass it to me.” I said. He walked up to me and I took over the letter.

Our game isn’t over. You should have known, isn’t it? I’m looking forward to you “visiting” me. It’s our game.

From Tiger.

I crushed up the paper. Game huh?! I looked at my watch – 7.30pm. I want you to be dead today. “Prepare the car. We’re going out.” I grabbed my coat from the chair and headed out of the room.

“Master..”

“Gather all of our men.” I said.

“Yes, Master.”

Getting up the car, I speed all the way to “visit” him.

“Welcome.. Are you so eager to see me?” He stood by the door.

I gave him a smirk. “I should be asking you this instead. Standing by the door waiting for me?”

“Wow. More visitors.” My men came down from the van and stood behind me. “I came all the way down to Taiwan just to look for you. This is what you are returning me?”

“Not really.” I smirk. “I want you to be dead by today.” I took out the gun firmly and pointed at him.

“Do you think that is so easy? You are at my territory.” He smiled. Suddenly, a few black men came running out from his house, jumping down from the roof, and coming from the back too. The “game” begins. The situation is in chaos. Gun shoots can be heard. Fighting my way through to him, both of us have the gun pointed at each other heads.
Looking into each other eyes, I smirk. I gave him a shoot but swiftly, he dodged and shot my right arm.

“Argh!” I kneeled on the floor, grabbing tightly on to my arm. He pointed his gun right at my face.

“Game over.” He said. Just as he trigger the gun..

“Bang!”

“Master!!” Henry came up to me. He shot Tiger’s left leg.

“Master, are you alright?” I nodded and he helped me up.

“Let’s go.” Wanting to walk away, but Tiger limb up anxiously and grabbed on to Henry.

“Master, go first. I will take care of him.” I make my way out of the house. His men started chasing me and I got another shot on my right arm.

“Damn it!!!” I turned around and shot them down. “Lousy freaks!!”

“Argh!!” My blood kept on oozing out. I grabbed on to the wound tightly.

“AHH!” Who is this?? Just as I turn in to the dark alley, I met someone. I did not see her face clearly and she started screaming. ! I grabbed onto her and covered .

“Keep quiet!” She started struggling. Argh! She hit my right arm. I loosen my grip.

“Help!!” She started screaming again. That woman! I pulled her with my left arm and pinned her to the wall.

“Hel..” This would do the trick.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

Yawn. After one day of work, I’m dead beat. I still have to go back home to clean off the red paints. Just as I was walking home, I met him.

“AHH!” He grabbed onto me which scares me off.

“Keep quiet!” I used all my strength to push him away. As he loosens his grip, I started screaming again.

“Help!! Hel..” My eyes widen. He.. He.. He pinned me onto the wall and started kissing me. I held my hand out and wanted to push him away. He put his arm around my waist and leans closer to me. No. No. Without thinking any further, I step on his foot.

“ARGH!” I pushed him down and wanted to run away. I thought he would chase after me but he didn’t. I turn around and look at him. He was leaning against the wall, grabbing tightly on to his arm.

“Argh..” He groans softly. Did I hit him to hard? But.. I started hesitating. Should I walk up to him or should I leave? Ah!! I walked back up to him.

“Sorry. Did I hurt you? Are you in pain?” I looked at him. The alley is so dark, with only a dim lamp post there. I can’t even see clearly his expression. I stretched out my hand and held onto his right arm.

“AH!! Let go of me!!” He pushed me away and groans even louder. What is this? It’s wet. I smell it. Blo.. Blood?! AH! Did I hit him this hard? That he was bleeding?? Oh no. How how?? I went up to him.

“Did I hit you this hard?? I did not do it on purpose.”

*Aaron’s POV*

What is she talking about? I gave out a smirk. She must have think that she hit me till I bleed. C’mon. The strength of hers. How possible she would be able to hurt me.

“I’m sorry. How? I call ambulance for you?”

“Not necessary.” I said in a cold tone. I wanted to stand up but my arm is giving me a headache.

“Becareful.” She came to my left side and held onto me.

“What are you doing?” She took her handkerchief and placed on top of my wound. Then she started tearing her skirt.

“Hey! What are you trying to do?” I asked again. She ignored me and continuing tearing her skirt. She tied all the cloth together into a long string. She then uses the string to tie the handkerchief around my wound.

“Is it here?” She asked.

“Yea.” After attending to me, she stood up. “I go and find someone to help you.” Huh??

“Hey..” By the time, she has already disappeared.

========================================
Updated~ Hope you like it!! Comments.. Thank you. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
29 Dec 2009
8:09PM