Chapter 17

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 17#

Chapter Seventeen: #Dark Love 17#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Ow!” Wang Zi leaned against the wall.

“Wang Zi!! Wang Zi!! Are you ok? I.. Call the ambulance.” I started searching my bag.

“Where’s my phone? Where’s my phone?”

“Ying Jie, calm down.”

Tears just kept on flowing out. “Phone. Phone.” Suddenly, there was a strange pull and something came pressing against my lips. My eyes widen. Slowly, he let go of me.

“Calm down.” I nodded at him. Just then, my phone rang.
I picked up the call. “Hello?”

“Where are you? I called home but they say you are not back yet. Where are you now?” After hearing his voice, I cried even harder.

“Are you crying? Jie? Hello? Jie? Answer me. Where are you?” His voice starts to get worried and panic.

“I.. I..”

“Where are you now? I come to look for you.”

“I’m at.. I don’t know where I am.” I just kept on sobbing and sobbing.

“Stay where you are. I come and look for you.” The line went off.

“He called? That bastard.” Wang Zi said, being very annoyed.

“Impossible. He would not do that.” Wang Zi smirks.

“Killing to him is just like eating. Just wake up, Ying Jie!!! He killed your dad, didn’t he?!! Why are you still lying to yourself??!!” He grabbed tightly on to his wound. I kept silent.

“Jie..” I turned around and see him standing in front of me. He went up to me and hugged me tightly. Tears just flow freely.

“I shouldn’t have let you go home by yourself.”

“You.. You are not the one who did it right?” I asked. Aaron pushed me a little away from him and looked at Wang Zi.

“I send you to the hospital.” Aaron said coldly.

“Don’t need to act a good man in front of Ying Jie. You sent them, didn’t you!! You bastard!!” Aaron went up to Wang Zi and grabbed him up.

“Don’t get overboard. There is a limit to everything. If it wasn’t of Ying Jie, I would have shot you right at your head a long time ago.”

“Is it really you? They.. They are sent by you.” I said. Aaron turned to look at me. He started to look a little angry. He clutched his fist and punched directly at the wall. I was shocked by his action. He walked up to me and grabbed onto my shoulder.

“You can hate me, scold me, and hit me or whatever you want. But I wouldn’t allow you to suspect my feelings to you. I would not do anything that would let you get hurt.” He stared right into my eyes.

“But.. Hurting Wang Zi is the same as hurting me!” My voice started to tremble. He grabbed onto my shoulder even tighter. He took his gun and pointed at Wang Zi.

“Your existence is making me so pissed off right now.” Aaron said coldly. I pushed Aaron away and ran to Wang Zi.

“If you want to kill him, then kill me first.”

“Jie, you!” He put down his gun.

“You are still the same. You are still so heartless and cruel. You are still that Aaron who kills people without blinking your eyes. You are still the one who killed my father. Wang Zi is right. I should just stop lying to myself. You are the one who should disappear from this world!! It shouldn’t be my dad or Wang Zi. It should be you!! You should just disappear from my sight!!!” His face hardened after listening to what I have said.

“If you say so, then I should be one.” He lifted up his gun and aim at Wang Zi.

“If you dare, kill me then.” Wang Zi said.

“No. No. Aaron, No. I’m going to hate you for life!!” He looked at me coldly and started approaching me. He pinned me against the wall.

“You want me to let him go?”

“I.. Ye.. Yes..”

“Are you serious?”

“Ye.. Yes..” His coldness makes me shiver. He glanced at Wang Zi and back to me. Aaron crushed his lips against mine and at the same time..

BANG!!! My eyes widen.

“OW!!!”

“You are coming with me.” Aaron grabbed on to my hand.

“No. No. Let go of me.” Then, Wang Zi started laughing. I turned to look at him. Aaron.. Aaron didn’t kill him. He just shot Wang Zi on his arm.

“Why not just kill me? Scare that she will leave you after killing me? Aren’t I a thread to you?”

“Shut up! I will really kill you.” Wang Zi just carried on laughing. Aaron was getting angrier. He pulled me to his car.

“Wang Zi.. Aaron, let go of me!!”

“I say you are coming with me.” He pushed me into his car and he drove off.

“Aaron!! Let go of me!! I say let go of me!!” He pulled me all the way into my room. He slammed the door real hard. Both of us started staring at each other.

*Aaron’s POV*

I got so worried when I heard her crying in the phone. When I found her, I hugged her tightly into my arms. I’m so glad that she’s alright but that Wang Zi, he got shot on his arm.

“Don’t need to act a good man in front of Ying Jie. You sent them didn’t you!! You bastard!!” He is really pissing me off.

“Don’t get overboard. There is a limit to everything. If it wasn’t of Ying Jie, I would have shot you right at your head a long time ago.”

“Is it really you? They.. They are sent by you.”

“You can hate me, scold me, and hit me or whatever you want. But I wouldn’t allow you to suspect my feelings to you. I would not do anything that would let you get hurt.”

“But.. Hurting Wang Zi is the same as hurting me!” I could feel my anger is coming up.

“Your existence is making me so pissed off right now.” I said coldly. Ying Jie pushed me away and ran to Wang Zi.

“If you want to kill him, then kill me first.”

“Jie, you!” She!!

“You are still the same. You are still so heartless and cruel. You are still that Aaron who kills people without blinking your eyes. You are still the one who killed my father. Wang Zi is right. I should just stop lying to myself. You are the one who should disappear from this world!! It shouldn’t be my dad or Wang Zi. It should be you!! You should just disappear from my sight!!!” I feel that my heart was being torn into half when she said that. She stabbed my heart, making it bleed non-stop.

“If you say so, then I should be one.” I lifted up my gun and aim at Wang Zi.

“If you dare, kill me then.” Wang Zi said.

“No. No. Aaron, No. I’m going to hate you for life!!” I looked at her coldly and started approaching her. I pinned her against the wall.

“You want me to let him go?”

“I.. Ye.. Yes..”

“Are you serious?”

“Ye.. Yes..” I glanced at Wang Zi and back to her. She’s making me so.. Argh! I crushed my lips on hers and at the same time..

BANG!!!

“OW!!!” I wouldn’t want to let him off of course but at the same time, I wouldn’t want to hurt her.

“You are coming with me.” I grabbed her hand.

“No. No. Let go of me.” Then, Wang Zi started laughing. I turned to look at him.

“Why not just kill me? Scare that she will leave you after killing me? Aren’t I a thread to you?”

“Shut up! I will really kill you.” Wang Zi just carried on laughing. I got so damn pissed off now! I pulled her to the car.

“Wang Zi.. Aaron, let go of me!!”

“I said. You are coming with me.” I pushed her into his car and drove off.

“Aaron!! Let go of me!! I say let go of me!!” I pulled her all the way into her room. I slammed the door. Both of us started staring at each other.

“I want to leave you.” She said.

“I wouldn’t let you do so.” I hugged her closer to me and started kissing her forcefully. I never love someone this much. I never wanted someone this much. Just what should I do so she would stay with me?

===================================
Oh no!!! Comments!! =)

Signing off
bubblygal
29 Jan 2010
3:36PM