Chapter 11

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 11#

Chapter Eleven: #Dark Love 11#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Miss, please let us cook. We should be cooking. Master would scold us if he sees this.” I stood at the stove, cooking porridge for Aaron but the servants are like mosquitoes bugging onto me.

“Don’t worry. I wouldn’t let him scold you all.” I continue stirring the porridge.

“Miss, please let us do it. Miss..”

“What’s the commotion about?” Everyone turned towards the direction of the door.

“Master.. I asked Miss to let us cook.” Aaron looked at me. I walked up to him.

“Why aren’t you resting upstairs?” I looked at him.

“What are you doing?”

“Cooking porridge. For you.” I smiled at him.

“They can manage you know?” He said.

“But.. I want.. to cook for you.” I lowered down my head, smiling. “Ah!! Boiling!” I dashed back to the stove immediately. Wahh.. Hot Hot. I took a bowl and started scooping the porridge out.

“Do you want to eat it in your room or you want to eat in the dining room or..”

“Let’s go to the living room.” He started pulling me out.

“Bring the porridge out.” He told the servants.

“Yes, Master.”

At the living room..

“How does it taste? Is it nice?” I look as he is eating. He just nodded. I frowned.

“Are you lying to me?!” He smiled.

“No. It really tastes great.”

“Sure?”

“Yea.” I then smiled happily. Just then my phone ring. I took out my phone. It’s a message. Wang Zi?

Message: Where are you? You have been missing from school. Did something happen? I got all the notes for you. Can you give me a reply?

I started smiling.

“Who is that?”

“Wang Zi.” He started frowning.

“You gave him your number?”

“Yea.” I looked at him. Is he angry?

“Aaron?” Suddenly, he carried me up and headed to his room. He threw me on his bed.

“Aaron?” He started kissing me and down to my neck.

“Aaron..” I pushed him away from me.

“OW!”

“I’m.. I’m sorry. I forget. Is it very pain? I..” I shouldn’t have pushed him so hard.

“Do you still hate me?” I looked at him. “I..”

“Or you love the guy named Wang Zi?” He’s jealous after all. I do not know how to reply him. I don’t love Wang Zi. He’s just a friend of mine. Do I still hate him? Did I even ever hate him before?

“Or both?” He said. I looked at him and went on thinking.
Just as I was thinking, he stood up from the bed.

“Aaron..” He started walking towards the door. “Aaron!” I run up to him and hugged him.

“I.. Stay with me.” I looked into his eyes. I tiptoe to reach out for his lips. He hugged me closer to him and brings me to his bed.

“Aaron..”

“Shh..” He kissed my forehead, and down to my nose, my cheek, and to my lips.

“Uhmm..” I put my arms around his neck. He leans closer to me, pushing me against the bed. It’s another moment between him and me.

“Aaron?” I lay on his chest on his left side, not wanting to hurt his shoulder again.

“Yea?”

“What’s your full name?” I looked up at him.

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun.”

“Ya Lun? Ya Lun.” It sounds nice. Yan Lun. “Ya Lun.” He smiled.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yea. You seems to have lots of question today.”

“Erm..”

“What is it?”

“Lun, where is your mother? I remembered him saying that he killed his dad himself at the age of 8.

“Dead.” I was shocked by what he said. “I didn’t mean to.” He hugged me near to him.

“She’s being killed by my dad.” That why that day he said dads are jerks.

“Lun..”

“That’s the reason why I killed my own dad. He shot her in front of me.” I felt something dropped on me. He’s crying.

“Lun..” I reached out for his face.

“I’m sorry for letting you to bear that same pain too.” I froze at that moment. Yea. He shot my dad in front of me.

“Are you regretting?” He asked. I shook my head and lay comfortably on his chest.

“And..”

“More questions?” I nodded.

“One last question and you should rest already.” I pouted. “Erm.. How do you become the owner of the Dark Street?”

“Did I ever tell you what I do?”

“I.. I heard some from Wang Zi.” His expression hardens.

“Let’s sleep.” He pulled the blanket higher to cover my body. Bet he’s piss again.

“Aaron..” I looked at him.

“Change in calling my name?”

“Answer me. You said I could ask you question.” He let out a sigh and pinched my nose.

“I was adopted by my god-father at the age of 8, after I lost both of parents.”

“God-father?”

“End of story. Go to sleep.”

“Huh? But I..” He didn’t allow me to finish my sentence. He came on top of me and started kissing on my lips.
I pushed him away. “Ok Ok. I sleep.” I turned around, back facing him. I started smiling non-stop. I bet tonight I would have a good dream.

“Why are you smiling to yourself?” He turned and hugged me from the back.

“Nothing. Nothing. Good night.” I started blushing non-stop.

==========================================
=) Updated~

Signing off
bubblygal
19 Jan
7:17AM