Chapter 9

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 9#

Chapter Nine: #Dark Love 9#

*Aaron’s POV*

I have not seen her for 2 days. I have been spending my time in the office, busy tracking down Tiger. He changed his hid out that night and we missed him again. That sickening guy. I must get rid of him. I bet he’s looking for my weakness to threaten me. My only weakness now is her. If Tiger were to know, harm would fall on her. I have not been going home but I wanted to see her so badly. Although I’m not with her, of course I know what she is doing. That Wang Zi guy is crossing the line. I’m standing outside of the school now. She should be getting of school any minute.

Just as I saw her, I saw him too. She is smiling at her. Hell! I get into the car and drove off.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Ying Jie, do you want to go out today?” Wang Zi asked.

“Er.. Not today. I want to go home today. Sorry.” I said.

“It’s ok.” He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. Just as I turned around, is that Aaron? That’s his car right? But wait, why is he driving off? Is him, isn’t it? That chauffeur sent me home today again. After reaching home, I washed myself up and sat in the living room. Will he come home today? I wait and wait for him. It’s 10pm now. Finally, I heard the sound of the door opening. I run up to the door and saw him standing in front of me.

“Why.. you..” Before he even completes his sentence, I ran up and hug him tightly.

“Ying Jie?”

“Where have you been? Why didn’t you come home?” Before I even realized, my tears have already flow out.

“Are you missing me?”

“I.. I..” I bounce off from his side immediately after hearing that. My heart is beating super fast. Did he hear the beating of my heart too?

“I thought you say I’m scary and want me to stay away from you?” He said. I looked at him with my tears welling out.

“But you stay too far away from me.” I didn’t understand this feeling. I should hate him but why do I want to know more about him? I want to get closer to him. I want to feel the warm behind his coldness. I want to know his past. I want to be in his future.. I..

He pulled me closer to me. He held onto my head and kissed me on my lips. I hooked my hand over his neck, making myself closer to him. We kissed passionately, not wanting to let go of this moment. If time ever stops here, how great it would be.

“Ah!” He carried me up suddenly.

“Aaron?”

“You should go and sleep now.” And he carries me up to my room. Gently, he placed me on the bed.

“Sleep tight.” He kissed lightly on my forehead. Just as he’s leaving, I grabbed onto his arm.

“Will I see you tomorrow morning?” I asked.

He smiled. “Yes.”

The next morning..

“Where’s Aaron?”

“He left early this morning.” What??! I thought he said that I would be able to see him this morning. He lied?

“He told me to pass you this.” I took the hand phone and a note from the servant.

“Thank you.” I opened up the note.

I’m sorry that I broke my promise but I have something to attend to. This phone is for you. Speed dial 1 is my number. Contact me whenever you want. See you at home today.

Aaron.

Guess I have to wait for him again. After eating breakfast, I headed for school.

“Morning, Ying Jie.” Wang Zi ran up to me as I was walking towards the classroom.

“Morning.” I smiled at him. After school, I rejected Wang Zi’s offer of going out again. Is he.. falling.. Ah no. Stop thinking. You are thinking too much, Ying Jie.

“Bye, Wang Zi.” I walked towards the car. On the way home..

“Sorry, can you send me to the ice-cream stall?”

“Yes, Miss.” I dropped off from the car and went into the shop. Does Aaron eat ice-cream? What flavour does he eat? I shall get chocolate and rum-and-raisin? Ok. Bought. Just as I went out of the stall..

“Ah!!” He.. I ran up to the chauffeur. He’s dead??

“Uncle!! Uncle!!” Who did this?? Suddenly, someone grabbed me from the back. That person covers my mouth with a cloth and soon darkness covered my eyes. I do not know how long have I slept. By the time I woke up, I’m being tied to the chair. Where is this place? Garage? I looked around but nothing seems familiar to me.

“Young little miss, clear-headed?” A man started approaching me.

“Who.. Who are.. you?? What do.. you.. want??” He smirks.

“What do I want? That question.. Maybe you should ask your beloved Master Aaron.”

“Aaron? Why Aaron? Who are you?!!”

“You don’t know me? It doesn’t matter anyway. I just need you to lure Aaron here. Call him now!” He pushed the phone in front of me.

“I’m not going to call him.”

“Do you think you have a choice?”

“AH!!” He grabbed onto my hair tightly. “CALL HIM!!!” I bite my lower lips.

“No. I’m not going to call him.”

“AH!!” Because I did not follow what he says, he started whipping me. “AH!!!”

“What are you doing?” The other man walked towards me and lifts up my chin. “How could you treat a woman this way? Furthermore, she’s Aaron’s woman. Haha.” He started laughing so sarcastically.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Have you all found the whereabouts of Tiger?” I asked.

“Still tracking.” Henry replied. Argh!

“Master, Master!” Tim came dashing into my office.

“What is it?!”

“The chauffeur is dead.” Tim said.

“What chauffeur?”

“The chauffeur who is responsible for fetching Miss Ying Jie. And she’s nowhere to be seen.”

“WHAT??!!” I slammed real hard on the table. Just then, my phone started ringing. Ying Jie?

“Hello. Ying Jie, where are you?!”

“Looking for her?” That’s not her voice. Tiger.

“Loss of words? Guess this woman is quite important to you, isn’t it?”

“Let her go.”

“Sure. But that all depends on you. Come alone to the garage or you might not see her again.”

“You..” Toot. Toot. The line went dead. Stupid! I grabbed my coat and dashed out of the office.

“Master!” Henry and Tim followed behind. “Where are you going?”

“He got her.” I opened the car door. “Master, we are coming with you.”

“No. Stay here. I will go alone.” Without any hesitation, I drove off. Please hang on, Ying Jie. I’m coming for you.

=================================
Lovin' u.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
14 Jan 2010
8:23PM