Chapter 18

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 18#

Chapter Eighteen: #Dark Love 18#

*Aaron’s POV*

“Master, Dragon is here in Taiwan. The men are his.” Henry reported to me. I nodded at him. So. He’s trying to catch Ying Jie. That bastard!! I slammed the table.

“I’m gonna get rid of him! I swear!!!”
I went back home from the office. I knocked on Ying Jie’s room but there isn’t any response.

“Jie!” I knocked even harder this time but there is still no response. She locked the door even. ! I asked the servants for the keys and unlocked the door.

“JIE!!” She fainted in her room. “Jie. Jie. Call doctor!! Call doctor!!”

“Ye.. Yes, Master.”

“Doctor, how is she?”

“Her body is weak. She has low blood pressure. Did she eat regularly?” The doctor asked. I stared at the servants.

“Ma.. Master, Miss refused to eat.”

“She should eat to get more nutrients. It’s bad for the baby if she don’t eat.”

“Wh.. What??!”

“She’s pregnant. It’s 2 months already.” I turned to look at her. Why didn’t she say? Why didn’t she tell me?

“Let her rest more and eat more. It would be healthier for both mother and child.”

“Thank you, doctor.” He nodded and left the room.

“Send the doctor out.” I told the servants. They nodded and left the room. I turned to look at her. She’s so pale. I touched her face.

“Why didn’t you say? Why didn’t you tell me?” I grabbed onto her hand tightly. I sobbed silently.

“Why didn’t you..” Ever since that day I shot Wang Zi, she refused to talk to me and refused to eat. I didn’t allow her to leave me, she ended up locking herself in her room.

“Why are you torturing yourself? I rather you scold or beat me. Jie, tell me. Tell me what I should do.”

*Ying Jie’s POV*

What happened? When I woke up, it’s already the next morning. Then, I realized someone is holding onto my hand. Is him. Looking at him closely, he seems to be skinnier. Slowly, I removed his hands from mine but I woke him up instead.

“Jie! How are you feeling?” He leaned closer to me. I looked at him for a few seconds before turning away from him. He saw my reaction and move away from me.

“I ask them to prepare breakfast for you.”

“Don’t need.” I said coldly.

“Jie, just eat something. Or I ask them to bring up warm milk for you.”

“I do not want anything.”

“Please. Please, Jie, eat something will you. I know you are angry with me but don’t do this to yourself. You can get angry with me. You can hate me. But please eat something. I beg you.” I kept silent.

“Even you don’t want to eat, can you eat for the sake for our baby?” What? Baby? I turned to look at him.

“Ba.. Baby? What baby?”

“You mean you don’t know? You are pregnant.”

“Preg.. Pregnant?” I touched my stomach. I’m pregnant? Aaron’s child? Baby?

“Jie?” I started crying.

“Why?! Pregnant?! Is god playing a trick on me?” Aaron came forward and hugged me tightly. I wanted to push away but I end up letting him hugging me.

“Jie, I will take care of you, I promise.”

“No. No. Leave me alone. Just leave me alone.”

“Jie..”

“Now!! NOW!!” I pulled the blanket and covered myself.

After a few seconds of silence, I then heard the opening of the door. After another few minutes, someone opened the door again. He or she placed something on the table and went out of the room again. I creep down of my bed and walked towards the table. There was food, milk and a note.

Jie, I know you are angry with me. You might not even want to see me but please.. at least eat something whether is for yourself or for the baby. I asked them prepare milk and noodles for you. Please eat it.

Aaron.

I looked at the tray of food. I touched my stomach. Baby. Are you really there? Inside my body? I sat on the chair and starting eating the food. After finishing, I took the tray and walked out of the room.

“Miss! We will take it for you. Master told us to look after you. He would scold us if he sees you holding on to this.” The servant took the tray for me.

“Where is he?”

“He went to the study room.” I nodded at her and headed for the study room. I stood outside the room hesitating whether to knock on the door. Just as I’m prepared to walk off, he opened the door.

“Jie?” He held onto my arm.

“I.. I just.. I just want to say thank you.” I swing off his hand and quickly headed back to my room. I lean against the door. Just what should I do?

At night, I walked out of the room.

“Where’s Aaron?” I asked one of the servants.

“He went to the office in the afternoon. He’s not back yet.”

“Ok. Thank you.” I grabbed my bag and my luggage and headed for the door. Just then, he walked into the house and stood in front of me.

“Where are you going?” His sudden appearance shocked me.

“I.. I..”

============================
Short update.. Comments please.!

Signing off
bubblygal
31 Jan 2010
12:55PM