Chapter 7

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 7#

Chapter Seven: #Dark Love 7#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Aa.. Aaron..” He came forward and hugged me. “Morning.” He gave me a shock.

I looked at him. I thought he would be angry but why is he..

“Have you thought of how are you going to explain your disappearance before I do something reckless again?” He said while hugging me.

“I..” He held onto my hand and led me to the bed. I started hesitating. He..

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to do anything to you now.” He sits on the bed and pulls me to sit on his lap.

“Or.. You want me to do it again?” He said.

“No!!” I wanted to stand up but he wouldn’t let me.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“For?” I do not know what to say. I just thought that I should apologize first.

“For letting that man took advantage of you or for running away from me?” I looked at him.

“Both?” I replied.

“Do you know how worried I am when I heard you went missing? Do you know how much I wanted to kill everyone of them who touches you? Do you know how much I..”

“You killed him.” I said shivering. I then remembered. He shot him right in front of me. “How could you..”

“Because he touched you.” I looked at him. I stood up from his lap and took a few steps back. “Who exactly you are? Why are you so scary?”

*Aaron’s POV*

! I shouldn’t have left her alone in the house. I should have known that she wanted to leave me long time ago.

“Find her!!!” I shouted at Henry and Tim.

“Yes Master.” Argh!! When I found her, stupid men are touching her.

“What do you think you are doing with my woman?” I looked at her. They..

“Boss Henry..” The man said.

“So, they are under you??!!” I looked at Henry.

“I’m sorry, Master.”

BANG!!

“AH!!” Without hesitation, this man ought to be shot. The rest of the men, I did not kill them in front of her.

“Do you want to leave me that much?” I took off my jacket and cover her body.

“I..” I carried her up and brought her home.

“Don’t want to explain?” She did not reply.

“Do you really hate me that much till you want to leave me so badly even if you will get hurt?” Even if she will hate me for life, I just want her to stay by me, even I used the most hurtful method to retain her.

“Aa.. Aaron..”

“Morning.” I went to hug her.

“Have you thought of how are you going to explain your disappearance before I do something reckless again?”

“I..” I held onto her hand and led her to the bed.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to do anything to you now. Or.. You want me to do it again?” I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

“No!!” She wanted to stand up but I grabbed onto her tightly.

“I’m sorry.”She said.

“For? For letting that man took advantage of you or for running away from me?” I looked at her.

“Both?” She replied.

“Do you know how worried I am when I heard you went missing? Do you know how much I wanted to kill everyone of them who touches you? Do you know how much I..”

“You killed him.” She said shivering. “How could you..”

“Because he touched you.” I replied. She stood up and took steps back, far away from me. “Who exactly you are? Why are you so scary?” Scary?? That’s what I got from her. I stood up and walked towards her but she kept on retreating.

“Don’t come near me.” I stopped. I looked at her and took a few steps back.

“I will.. Stay far away from you if you want as long as you stay within my view.” She looked at me. As long as she stays with me, I will do whatever she wanted. At this point of time, I eventually afraid that she will leave again. I walked out of the room.

“Prepare breakfast for her. And also prepare her uniform for school.” I told the servant.

“Yes, Master.” I left the house and drove to my office building. All minds are on her. Will she leave again? ARGH!

“Master.. Master??”

“Yes?”

“We have track Tiger down.”

“Ok. We will get him tonight.”

===========================================
Another update~ A boring chapter??

Signing off
bubblygal
10 Jan
9:10AM