Chapter 32

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 32#

Chapter Thirty Two: #Dark Love 32#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Lun!!/Aaron!!!” Suddenly, Aaron fell onto the ground.

“Lun??!”

“I’m fine…”

“Let’s go to the hospital.” I said.

“I’m fine..”

“Lun, let’s go to the hospital!!!” I insisted.

“Jie, don’t worry. I will be fine ok? Let’s go home.”

“But..” He smiled at me.

“Ok.” We headed home and Henry informed Aaron’s doctor to check up on him.

“Doctor, will he be fine??”

“Don’t worry. There is no internal bleeding. Remember to apply medicine on the bruise and he will be fine.”

“Thanks, doctor.” I sat beside Aaron’s bed. He’s sleeping. I touched his face. My heart feels so pain. I bend forward to kiss on his forehead.

“Attack me while I’m sleeping. How could you?” Aaron grabbed my hand.

“Why aren’t you resting?”

“Because.. You are not on the bed with me.” I hit his arm.

“Ow.. Are you trying to kill me?”

“No.. I..” Aaron pulled me onto the bed and hugged me.

“Lun, how are you going to rest properly like this? Let me go.”

“Shhh…” I could feel his breath at the top of my head. Soon, he really fell asleep. I took his hand off my waist and creep down the bed. I cover the blanket and left the room. When I closed the door and turned around, Henry is standing in front of me.

“Wow.. Scare me.” He smiled at me.

“How’s Master?”

“He’s sleeping.”

“Master changed a lot.” I looked at Henry.

“Ever since he met you, he changed. He’s more caring and gentle.” Gentle? Thinking of him on the bed, he isn’t gentle ok! Wait. What am I thinking?? Shake it off.

“He seems more like a human when you are with him.” And Henry started laughing.

“Opps!” He covered his mouth. “Don’t tell him that I laughed at him.” I giggled.

“I won’t. Don’t worry.” I walked down the stairs. “AH!”

“Be careful. You are pregnant.” I almost slip and fall. Luckily, Henry caught me. “Thanks.”

“I can see that Master love the baby a lot. When he lost the first baby, he was very devastated.” I nodded at Henry.

“I will be careful.” I went down to the kitchen and cooked porridge for Aaron. Till the night, I went back to his room to take a look at him.

“Lun? Lun?” He’s not on the bed. “Lun?”

“Looking for me?” I turned around to see him walking out of the toilet.

“You scare me. I thought what happen to you.” He hugged my waist. I touched his face. Under the light, the bruises got clearer. He took my hand.

“I got disfigured because of you. You must marry me now.” Drop of tears came falling down.

“Jie??” He wiped off my tears. “I’m fine. Everything is fine now.” He hugged me in his arms.

“Ah! I cook porridge for you.” I went over to the table.

“You are pregnant. You should rest more. This type of things you can leave it to the servants.” I shook my head.

“I can take it. Furthermore, it has been so long since I cook for you.” I smiled at him. “Faster come and eat before it gets cold.” He sat on the chair and I sat on the bed.

“Finish.”

“I bring the bowls downstairs.”

“It’s ok. Just leave it there. Jie, I’m still hungry.”

“Still hungry?? Do you want more porridge? Or you want something else?”

“I want something else.” He replied.

“What do you want?” He started leaning forward.

“Lun?” He touched my cheeks and down to my neck.

“I want you.”

“Huh?” He pinned me down to the bed.

“Lun, cannot.”

“Why?”

“I might hurt you. I don’t want.” I said.

“You won’t hurt me.” He kissed my lips passionately.

===============================================
It's ending soon~ Haha!!

Signing off
bubblygal
13 Mar 2010
8:01AM