Chapter 25

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 25#

Chapter Twenty Five: #Dark Love 25#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Jie..”

I covered my ears. “No. I’m not going back to Taiwan without you. Don’t ask me to leave again.” Aaron hugged me.

“You this silly girl. It’s so dangerous to stay by my side. Why don’t you leave when you have the chance?” I shook her head. I don’t understand myself. Those 6 months, I missed him. Despite all the things that had happened, I still want to be with him. I want to be with him.

“Ying Jie..”

“I love you. I know I do.” I said. He touched my cheek and he kissed me on my lips – a passionate one.

2 days later..

“Jie..”

“Yea?” I walked down the stairs. He came up to me and hugged my waist. He laid his forehead on mine.

“Your ankle has not fully recovered. Why are you still walking around?” Both of us smiled at each other.

“I’m fine.” He hugged me tightly.

“Lun?”

“I feel better when I’m hugging you.” He said.

“Silly.” I smiled at him. He looked into my eyes. “Lun?” He started leaning forward and kissed me on my lips. He held onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. His lips never leave mine.

“Are you hungry?” He asked. I nodded.

“Let’s go eat. I bring you out.” I nodded happily. We went to the restaurant to have our lunch. I’m so impressed by Aaron. He can speak Japanese so well. Throughout the meal, I kept very silent. I can’t speak Japanese. I might just cause him to lose face if I speak.

“Hi Sir. I notice you from far. I would like to make friends with you.” This Japanese girl walked towards our table. After blabbering some things, he touched Aaron’s hand. My eyes widen. I looked at her. She.. She looked so pretty. Looking at myself. I didn’t say anything. I continue eating my food.

“I’m sorry. I’m not interested.” Aaron replied her in Japanese.

“Jie..”

“Huh?” I looked up at him.

“Finish eating?” I looked at the girl and back to him.

“Ye.. Yea..”

“Let’s go.” He held my hand and pulled me out of the chair. We walked out of the restaurant.

“Lun?”

“Jie, Let’s go to the mall. We are going to get some clothing for you.”

“Huh? You have been always buying things for me.” We went to the mall and ended up buying lots of things again. In Taiwan, I got a huge stack of things. In Japan, I got another huge stack of things. We headed home after that. So tired. I lay on my bed and Aaron came on top of me.

“Why aren’t you jealous?” He said.

“Huh? About? Just now?” He nodded.

“Oh. I didn’t know Japanese girl can be that pretty. You must be surrounded by so many pretty girls all the while eh? So.. If you happen to like them, than I..” I turned away from his gaze.

“You stupid girl.”

“I’m speaking the truth.” I said.

“Are you trying to piss me off?” I looked at him. Oh no. I sat up and move back. He gave me that smirk again. He walked towards me and pinned me against the headboard. He likes to look at me like this, showing that electrifying eyes. He cupped my head and pecked me on my lips. Then, he gave me a passionate one.

“Um..” He ed my clothes. “Lun..” He kissed me on my neck, leaving marks on it. Are we going have to another baby? I smile to myself.

*Aaron’s POV*

This silly girl. I covered the blanket for her while she’s sleeping. I changed and walked out of the room.

“Aaron, you are at home!” God-father was at the living room and some other people. I walked down the stairs.

“Come over here. Let me introduce.” The man and the woman stood up from the sofa. “This is my god-son, Aaron. This is my buddy, Yamato and his daughter, Qiao.” I just nodded at them.

“Sorry, my god-son is always like that. Cool and less word.” I wanted to roll my eyeball man.

“Aaron, sit down.” I went over to sit beside god-father.

“Yamato is the chief of Japan biggest mafia gang and also my best buddy.” I nodded. Uncle Yamato looked at me and nodded. Eh? I just nodded back at him.

“I will leave my daughter with you for a few days. I’m afraid that she would get bored at home while I’m out.”

“No prob. Qiao is around the same age as Aaron. They will get along.” God-father replied. Crap. What’s the meaning of this?! I looked at that girl. Why is she staring at me? Argh! Just after Uncle Yamato left, I walked away from the living room. Just then, I saw Ying Jie walking down the stairs.

“Jie..” I rushed up to her. She looked at me and smiled. I hugged her waist.

“Don’t want to sleep longer?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m hungry.” I smiled at her.

“I never know you will smile too.” Qiao walked up to us. Ying Jie turned to the direction I’m looking.

“Hi! I’m Qiao!” She walked up to Ying Jie and bow. Ying Jie was stunned by her move.

“Don’t understand Japanese? Then I shall speak in Mandarin? Hi. I’m Qiao. Do you understand now?”

“Oh. Sorry. I’m Ying Jie.” Ying Jie returned the bow.

“Jie, Let’s go.” I said.

“Huh? But she..” I pulled her away. Just don’t like that woman.

“What do you want to eat? I ask the chief to prepare.” I asked.

“Hmm.. I want.. Bento?” She looked at me.

“Ok.”

“Can I eat with you all?” She’s back again.

“No/Yes.” Ying Jie and I said at the same time. She looked at me. Sigh. I just nodded at her.

“Let’s eat together.” Ying Jie told her.

“Are you both an item? He listens to what you say eh?” Qiao asked Ying Jie.

“Huh? We..” Before I could even reply her, Aaron cuts in.

“You are asking too much.” I said. “Jie, faster eat before the food turns cold.” I took her bento to her.

“Where’s mine?” Qiao said.

“Get it yourself.” I said.

Ying Jie nudged me and frowned. She pushed her bento to her. “You can have mine.” Sigh. My over-kind hearted woman. But that’s what I love about her isn’t it? When I’m being devil, she will always be the angel.

No choice. I went to “request” for another one. “No giving to other people.” I told Ying Jie. She nodded at me and started eating.

“Do you want to eat?” She asked me.

“You eat first.” I patted her head.

“Stop looking and eat your food.” I said coldly to Qiao. She has been looking at the both of us for a very long time.

“Why do you treat me so badly? But you treat her so nicely?” Qiao asked.

“Because she’s my woman.”

“Then I want to be your woman too.”

==================================================
Just for information..
*Headboard - a vertical board or panel forming the head of a bedstead

Updated!! Are the comments like getting lesser?? Bohoohoo.. T_T..

Signing off
bubblygal
11 Feb
10:32AM