Chapter 31

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 31#

Chapter Thirty One: #Dark Love 31#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Jie? What’s wrong?” I ran to a nearest drain and started vomiting.

“Jie? Are you ok? Jie? What’s wrong?” Aaron patted her back. “Jie??!”

“I.. I’m pregnant.” I told him.

“You what?”

“I’m pregnant.” He mouth started to form a curved upwards. “Wohoo!!” He carried me up and spins me around.

“Lun, I will get giddy.” When he stopped, I pushed him away and continue vomiting.

“Jie..” He patted my back. “Are you feeling better? I go and buy hot drinks for you.” I held onto him.

“I’m fine. After a while, I will be fine.” I smiled at him.

“You this silly girl. Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I.. I knew it that day when you want to send me off.”

~Flashback~

“Henry, I beg you. I want to stay in Japan. Just help me again. Please.”

“Miss, but Master asked me to send you back to Wang Zi. Furthermore, that time when I helped you, he’s already very angry with me. If I help you again, he might really get very angry.”

“Please Henry. Please.” I grabbed onto his arm.

“Miss, sorry I can’t.” He took my hand of his arm.

“Henry..” Suddenly, my world started spinning.

“Miss!” That’s the last word I heard. When I woke up, I’m already lying in the hospital.

“Miss, how are you feeling?”

“I.. What happen to me?”

“You.. You are pregnant.”

“Preg..Pregnant?”

~End of Flashback~

“You mean Henry know?! That bastard. He told me that he send you back to Taiwan!”

“I told him not to tell you. Don’t always scold him.”

“I shouldn’t always ask him to handle your stuff. Both of you seems to be in good relationship.”

“Baby, Baby, daddy is jealous again.” I touch my stomach. He looked at me.

“How can you tell him that?” He squatted down and lean his ears against my stomach.

“Is there really baby inside?” I giggled.

“He is still too young for you to hear anything.”

“Jie, we can’t go back home. In addition, they might also come after me. I don’t want you to get hurt. You..” I put my finger on his lips.

“Baby and I will follow you. Wherever you go, we will follow.”

“Jie..” He hugged me tightly.

We hide for 2 days but after 2 days.. Do you really think we can hide forever? Remember who they are.

“Let go of me!!” Aaron pushed the men away from him and went up to me.

“Lun. Lun.” I grabbed onto him tightly.

“Please go back with us.” One of the men said. I looked at Aaron. Aaron clenched his fist.

“Ah!!” One of them started grabbing me. Aaron pulled me near to him and kicked that person in his stomach.

“No one is supposed to touch her!!” He stared hard at that guy.

“Lun..”

“I will go with you. Leave her alone.”

“Sorry but Boss wants to see her too.” Just as they want to come up and grab us..

“We can walk on our own.” Aaron said. He bends down and whispered to me.

“Jie, don’t let them hurt you.” I nodded at him. He held onto my hand and we headed out.

“Long time no see.” Qiao’s dad.. I stick closed to Aaron.

“Lun. Lun!!” A few men came to grab him away. He tried to push them away.

“Don’t struggle. If not, I can’t guarantee that she would stay alive.” 2 men grabbed my arms. Aaron stopped struggling.

“How dare you run away during the engagement!! You made my daughter lose face in front of so many people!!” Qiao’s dad went up to Aaron and kicks him in his stomach.

“NO!!” He turned around to look at him.

“No! Don’t touch her. If you want to vent your anger, vent it on me!” Aaron shouted. Qiao’s dad just keeps on beating him.

“No. NO. No..!!” I can’t help it and started crying out.

“DAD!!!” Qiao was being halt by a few men. “DAD!! Stop!!! If you don’t stop, I will kill myself in front of you!!!” Qiao put the gun hole towards her head.

“QIAO!! No. Listen to daddy.”

“Don’t hurt him!!”

“Ok. Ok. Daddy doesn’t hurt him. You put down the gun. Put down the gun.”

“Release him!! Release!!”

“Ok Ok. Release. Let go off him.”

“And her too!!”

“But she’s the one that steal your husband!!”

“Release her!! If not, I will kill myself now!!”

“Ok Ok. Release her.” Once the men released me, I ran towards Aaron.

“Lun. Lun..” I help him up. He has bruises all over his face.

“I’m fine. Don’t cry.” He held up his hand to wipe off my tears. I just kept on sobbing.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” Qiao ran up to Aaron. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

“I should be the one apologizing actually.” Aaron hugged my waist. Qiao looked at him and then me.

“I know. Dad, let them go..” Qiao said.

“Qiao..”

“Let them go.”

“But I thought you love him?”

“Yea. I love him.” Qiao looked at Aaron. “But he doesn’t love me.”

“Qiao..”

“Stop saying. They should be together. Let them go, dad.”

“Ok..”

“I wish the both of you the best.” Qiao smiled at us. I went up to hug her.

“Thank you.”

“Lun!!/Aaron!!!” Suddenly, Aaron fell onto the ground.

“Lun??!”

“I’m fine…”

“Let’s go to the hospital.” I said.

“I’m fine..”

“Lun, let’s go to the hospital!!!” I insisted.

===========================================
New Update~ Comments please!! =)

Signing off
bubblygal
11 Mar 2010
6:55PM