Chapter 13

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 13#

Chapter Thirteen: #Dark Love 13#

*Ying Jie's POV*

“You live here?” Wang Zi pointed to the big, huge, enormous bungalow.

“Yea.” As I walked in, I saw lots of men standing outside the door in an orderly manner. Who are they? Suddenly they came towards and grabbed us.

“AH!!” All the guns are pointing at the both of us. My eyes widen. What is going on here?

“No! Let her go.” Aaron appeared in front of the door. He stared at the person who is grabbing me. That whoever person slowly loosen his grip.

“Lun.” I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. It feels better when I’m in his arms – safe and secure. I then remember Wang Zi.

I looked at Aaron. “Can you ask them to release him too?”

Aaron lifted up his head and looked straight to Wang Zi. “Let him go.” They loosen their grip and step back to their original position.

“Ying Jie, go back to your room directly ok?”

“Lun, what happen?”

“Who exactly you are? Letting Ying Jie living in such a dangerous place.” Wang Zi spoke. Aaron stared hard at him.

“It’s none of your business.” Aaron replied him coldly.

“What do you mean that it’s none of my business? I declare challenge with you. I would want to take her away from you.” What??!! My eyes widen and looked at Wang Zi. Wang Zi shifts his gaze on me.

“I want to protect you.” Is he joking or what?

“Ha. Protect? Do you really think you can do that?” Aaron said.

“Of course I can.”

“What about just now? You can’t even move an inch. How are you supposed to protect her?” Aaron said. AH.. What’s happening here?? Wang Zi paused.

“Nothing to say already?” Aaron looked at him and then back to me. “Ying Jie, let’s go.”

“If she’s with me, all this men wouldn’t even appear in front of her. She wouldn’t need to face all this unnecessary danger.” Wang Zi spoke out of a sudden. Aaron’s expression changed.

Suddenly, someone comes out of the house clapping. Who.. Who is he? I looked at Aaron.

“God-father.” He said. I turned back to look at that man. Aaron’s god-father? The person who adopt him and brought him into this complicated life?

“So..” That man looked at me. “This is the girl who makes you go crazy? Don’t shoot in front of her huh?” He smirks and pointed the gun at Wang Zi. “Big words you got there, young man.”

“No. No.” I ran in front of Wang Zi. “Don’t shoot him.”

“God-father, I’m fine with you shooting him, but not her.” Aaron came over and pulled me behind him.

“Aaron, No.” I wanted to struggle off his grip but held onto me tightly. Both of us stared into each other’s eyes. I shook my head slowly and I mouthed, “No. Please.”

Aaron turned around. “God-father, don’t dirty the place.” He looked over to us and started laughing.

“Youngster’s game.” He kept his gun and walked into the house.

“Leave now.” Aaron said coldly to Wang Zi. Wang Zi looked at me.

“I will be fine.” I told him.

“See you in school then.” Wang Zi took a last glance at me and Aaron before leaving. Both of us went into the house. I followed closely behind Aaron.

“Go back to your room.” Aaron told me. I didn’t want to leave. I want to stay with him. “Go.” He said coldly. I hesitated for a while but I still gave in to him. I walked up the stairs and back to my room.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Being protective huh?” God-father said.

“Father, don’t hurt her.” He raised one side of his eye-brown and looked at me.

“Love game? Never ever see you because of one girl which makes you to become gentler. Don’t think that I’m in Japan, I wouldn’t know what you are doing. Being shot by those useless bums because of that girl. She’s making you weak.”

“I know what I’m doing.” I said my last sentence and headed for her room. The moment I knocked and opened the door, she bounced on to me.

“Why aren’t you sleeping? Aren’t you tired? Going out for the whole day.” I hugged her and started her hair.

“Lun, I.. He..”

“Don’t be scare. I will protect you. Even if it cost to take my life, I would protect you.”

“Lun, I don’t want you to say such things. I.. I’m not scare.”

“Ying Jie, you don’t have to force yourself.”

“I’m.. I’m.. I’m not.” She looked at me. I hugged her tightly. I could feel her body trembling. Is it a mistake for bringing her into my world?

“Go to bed now.” I carry her and put her gently on the bed. She grabbed onto my hand.

“Stay with me.” I smiled at her and went to sleep beside her.

“Ying Jie..”

“Yea?”

“I love you.” She looked at me with a shocked expression.

“You.. You..”

I hugged her closer to me. “I love you.” I get on top of her and kissed her on her forehead.

“Close your eyes and sleep. Or.. You want me to make you tired?”

“Hey.. You.. I..” The expression of hers now looks so attractive. It just makes me want to “eat” her so much.

“Lun.. Are.. Are you angry?”

“Angry? For?”

“Erm.. Today.. Wang Zi..” I did not reply her immediately.

“Lun, I..”

“Shh.. You must be tired already. I’m not angry. Please, just rest ok?” She lay against my chest and I could feel her nodding her head.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

The next morning when I woke up, he’s not beside me again. I went to wash up and walked out of my room. As I was walking, the voice of his gets clearer. I went looking for him but..

“Leave her!”

“I’m not leaving her!! She’s the first girl who I want to protect. She’s the first girl who I love. I’m not going to let her go.”

“She’s going to implicate you.”

“I don’t care. This is the last time I’m going to say this. I’m not letting her go.”

“Because of the girl, this is the first time you talk back at me.” Then there was a long silence.

“Lun?” Just then, his god-father walked past me. “Er.. Good.. Good morning.” He gave me a hard stare and walked away.

‘She’s going to implicate you.’

~Flashback~

“NO!!!” I screamed. Suddenly, things went so complicated. Henry pushed Aaron away to doge the bullet. Henry then took out his gun and aim.

“No! Don’t shoot in front of Ying Jie.” Just right after Aaron said that, Henry had already aim and shoot at one of the man.

“AH!!!” I closed my eyes tightly. My heart began to beat in a fast speed.

BANG!!

“No!!” I felt a weight smacking onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron hugging onto me.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” He got shot on his left shoulder.

~End of Flashback~

I did.. I did implicate him..

====================================
Oh no!!! What will she do?? What will he do??

Signing off
bubblygal
23 Jan 2010
2:35PM