Chapter 24

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 24#

Chapter Twenty Four: #Dark Love 24#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Aaron..”

“Why did you come here? Why don’t you just stay in Taiwan?” He said coldly.

“I.. I want to see you.”

“So now you see me. You can go back to Taiwan already.” Tears started flooding out again. Why? Why is he so cold towards me?

“Aaron, I..”

“I will ask Wang Zi to take you back.” He turned around and headed for the door. I grabbed onto his arm.

“Do you want to leave so much? Why are you so cold towards me suddenly? Why do you change suddenly?”

“I’m all along like this. From the beginning, you already know what type of person I am.”

“No. No.. I..”

“Go back to Taiwan.” He swing off my hand and walked out the room.

“Miss, let’s go.” Henry came to me. I followed him out of the building.

“Miss, I will send you back to Wang Zi. I have already called Wang Zi. He will be waiting for you at his house.” I followed behind Henry. Just as he did not notice, I ran away.

“Miss!! Miss!!” He chased after me. My god. He’s running too fast. Where should I run to? All the unfamiliar faces, walking on the unfamiliar street. Where should I go to?? I looked left and right. Left. I turned to the left and kept on running. Going out of breath soon. I turned into a small path and hide there. I held on my breath and Henry ran past me. Phew. I waited for a while until the coast is clear before walking out. But.. Where should I go now? I can’t go back to Aaron or even, I don’t even know how to go back to him either. I just kept on walking and walking. People on the streets are staring at me like I’m some alien. Maybe I’m really an alien to them.

*Aaron’s POV*

“What?! You lost her?!”

“I’m sorry, Master. I was bringing her to the plane but she ran off half way.”

I clenched my fist. “WE ARE IN JAPAN!!! NOT TAIWAN!! SHE WOULD GET LOST!!!”

“I’m sorry, Master.”

“Stop saying sorry and go and look for her!! You will be responsible if she meets any danger.” I took my coat and walked out of the building. I drove down the streets. . Where will she go to? Did she bring her phone? Stupid. She didn’t on her phone? Argh!! I kept on calling and calling but it just wouldn’t get thru. Where will she walk to? She’s not familiar with Japan!! Oh my crap!!

*Ying Jie’s POV*

I do not know how long have I been walking. I only know I have been waking from the day to the night. The weather at night is so freezing cold and I’m not wearing any sweater. Just normal clothing. I hugged myself while walking.

“Ah-choo..” I took out my phone. Argh! No more battery. Did I forget to charge it? “Ah-choo..” So cold. Where can I go? The place is getting so deserted. I went to a corner and sat on the floor.

~Flashback~

“Aaron, I..”

“I will ask Wang Zi to take you back.” He turned around and headed for the door. I grabbed onto his arm.

“Do you want to leave so much? Why are you so cold towards me suddenly? Why do you change suddenly?”

“I’m all along like this. From the beginning, you already know what type of person I am.”

“No. No.. I..”

“Go back to Taiwan.” He swing off my hand and walked out the room.

~End of Flashback~

Why am I thinking of him? He wouldn’t be here anyway. He wanted me to leave. Tears came rolling down again. Ying Jie, you are so weak. Why are you crying again? I stood up and continue walking.

Walking down the silent streets alone, it colder than normal. I walked till I reached a park. I do not have any money with me. I guess I have to spend my night here. I walked to the bench and sat down. I crouched on the bench. I wanted to sleep but my stomach growling. I’m so hungry. Sleep. After sleeping, you will not feel hungry anymore.
I flip here and there, till I finally fall asleep. The next morning..

“Miss? Miss?” Someone is nudging me. I opened my eyes slowly. “Miss, you can’t sleep here. Do you have a home? I help you call your family members.” That woman spoke in Japanese. I.. I can’t understand what she’s talking.

“Sorry. I.. I don’t understand.”

“Come. Let’s go. I bring you to the police station.” She started pulling me. Where is she bringing me? No. No. Where is she bringing me? I pushed her away and started running away.

“Hey! Miss! Miss!!” I ignored her and continue running.

“Ah!” I tripped over something and fell to the ground. Ow. My ankle. I do not know where to go. I limb while walking. I’m very hungry. I limb passed this bakery shop. I stood outside and kept on staring at the bread inside the shop.

“Miss, want to buy any bread?” Someone walked out of the bakery shop. I still don’t understand a word. I just shook my head and limb away. I hugged onto my stomach. Baby, lucky you are not inside mummy’s stomach, if not, mummy will cause you to starve. I walked to this lake. The scenario is so beautiful. I sit on the grass patch. Another day passes just like that.

I can’t walk anymore. I do not have any energy left. Suddenly, everything turned so black. I could feel my body started swaying. Soon, I fall on to the ground, unconscious.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Sorry, Master. We are unable to find her.” Henry said.

“CONTINUE FINDING!!!” Ying Jie, just where are you.. I’m not in the mood to do anything now. I just want to find her.

“Master. Master.” Tim came running in to my office. “We found her.”

“Where is she?!”

“She fainted on the streets. I have already asked our men to bring her back to Master’s house.” I grabbed my coat and headed back home.

“Where is she?” I asked the servants using Japanese.

“She’s resting upstairs.” I rushed upstairs to the room. I opened the door and see her lying on the bed. I walked up to her. She’s putting on a drip. She seems skinner.

“Lun..” I looked at her.

“Jie? Jie..”

“Lun..” She slowly opened her eyes.

“Jie? Jie?”

“Lun?” I went forward to hug her.

“Why did you run away?! Do you know you make me worry?!”

“I’m.. sorry.” I looked at her and kissed her forehead.

“Jie..”

She covered her ears. “No. I’m not going back to Taiwan without you. Don’t ask me to leave again.” It hurts me seeing her in this condition. I took her hand. She seems like she’s going to cry any minute. I hugged her tightly in my arms.

“You this silly girl. It’s so dangerous to stay by my side. Why don’t you leave when you have the chance?” She shook her head.

“Ying Jie..” She hugged me tightly.

==========================================
Ta Da~! Haha

Signing off
bubblygal
9 Feb
4:04PM